The plan part 2

Shiggy POV

Everyone is beating dabi's little brother including dabi. I completely understand that what the kid did was terribly wrong but damn they ain't have to beat him like that .

Denki POV

Ok so dad-zawa is about to kill him omgggg .
I mean his daddy issues having ass deserves it , he shouldn't have said that to izu like that was fucked up.

Kurogiri POV

I come downstairs to see dad-zawa beating the fuck out of dabi's little brother, hell dabi is even helping. I'm so confused what happened ? Maybe I should ask shig " hello love " shiggy smiles and kisses my cheek " hi baby " " May i ask why aizawa is damn near about to kill shoto along with bakugo, shinso and dabi " he looks at me like he's stressed " well you know how izuku tried to kill himself a few years ago?" Of course I remember that , how could I not I love that kid " yea I do "           " well he's the one who told izu to kill himself " Yeaaaa he for sure deserves all of that

Kirishima POV

I honestly have nothing to say besides the fact todoroki is a complete ass hole, and I genuinely want to crush him till there is nothing left .

Mina POV

I'm gonna be honest I have no clue what's going on downstairs and I don't wanna find out so I'm staying in my room.

Toga POV

I just wanna know why deku yelled at me mom and dad were gonna find out anyways and he knows it .

Shota POV

Usually I'm not one for fighting my students but he almost cost my child his life and for that he must die .

Mic POV

Shota looks amazing in action. I swear I fall inlove with him all over again every time I see him fighting for the family we made .

Shinso POV

I wanna kill this kid but it's only going to cause more problems in the house, all though I could hypnotize everyone into thinking it was their ideas.....nahhhh that would never work .

Dabi POV

I have nothing to say besides the fact that this kid is dead meat . I understand he's my brother by blood but that doesn't mean he's family. He means nothing to me .

Bakugo POV

I don't know why I'm so mad right now. I literally want to rip him apart for hurting my little broccoli boy . But that's normal right? I mean he's my best friend, there's no way I could love him like that .

Deku POV

It's nice to know some of the guys including my dad are whiling to do this for me . It's nice to know my brother and dad have my back and It's really nice to know my boyfriend and best friend have my back .