Confused part 2

* At dinner *

Katsuki POV
I sit next to deku at the dinner table and he looks like he's been crying. I grab his hand and stand up making us both stand up ,dabi glares at deku "May we be excused for a second ?" Dad-zawa and mom look at each other " You two may be excused " I drag him upstairs to what used to be me and kirishima's room " Are you ok ? And before you answer think it through because I will know if your lying " he looked at the floor and I heard him sniff . I picked him up and put him on my lap as I sat on my bed " Look at me " he has tears in his eyes and It broke my heart " Baby come on talk to me " he put his hand on my face . I looked down at his arm and saw fresh bleeding cuts " You broke your promise " he knew what I meant and instantly pulled his hand away " What made you break it " " D-d-d" is he trying to say dabi ? " Dabi ? " he started balling his eyes out and I knew what that meant . I pulled him off my lap and ran downstairs and all I heard was deku running behind me calling my name but I didn't care all I saw was red . I grabbed dabi out his chair " WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO " he looked so pleased " What are you talking about kid " " WHY THE FUCK IS MY BABY SHAKING AND SCARED TO SAY YOUR NAME? WHY ARE HIS OLD SCARS RE-OPENED ? WHY IS MY BABY CRYING " he looked at deku " DONT YOU DARE LOOK AT HIM YOU BURNT PIECE OF SHIT " he walked towards deku and deku ran behind me " Your scared of me?..."
"Look dabi what did you do ? Tell me your not the reason for this . Your my brother i don't wanna have to end you , so what did you do ?"
He looked down " He told me he wanted to be with you again and i snapped....i didn't hit him or touch him or anything but I did say some hurtful shit...baby I'm sorry seriously I didn't mean any of it can you please for give me ?" I pinned dabi to the ground making everyone stand from the table " What.Did.You.Say.To.My.First.Love"  he looked at the ceiling " look at me and tell me what did you say " " I said he would never find anyone to love him like I do , that he would never find someone who would love his scars like I do , and that he would never not ever find someone who will value his pathetic existence and that if he's breaking up with me he should just kill himself because it doesn't get any better than me " Everything went dark after I raised my fist and I felt my body hit the floor .

Deku POV
"SHIN WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO" " Calm down I jus knocked him out because he wasn't in his right mind " he has a point, kat had this look in his eye that I haven't seen in years .

Hitoshi POV
I walked up to dabi " So you would never hurt my brother huh? What a bunch of bullshit "  i shot him in the knee making scream " Suffer bitch " I kicked him in his ribs

Aizawa POV
I dragged dabi into the room his brother was in, which is a room no one knew we had until now . I jus don't get it " All you todoroki's are the same . You two have hurt my son for the last time " dabi looked at the ground " Dad I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt him " hearing him call me that is like sand paper to my veins " Oh you poor BOY , that's what you are a boy because if you were a man you would've let him be happy "

You guys want a part 3 ?