Death

*Later that night *

Katsuki POV
Why the fuck am I in my bed ? " SHINSOOO"  I hop out of bed and head downstairs to see him standing at the end of the stairs " WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME " he looked at me with a straight face " I stopped you from doing something you would regret " regret ? REGRET ?!? " WHY THE FUCK WOULD I REGRET KILLING HIM" i heard tiny foot steps " Because I wanna do it , I wanna kill them both "  " Well can I at least help ?" izu looked me dead in my eyes " No " did he just tell me no " I have to kill at least one of them "

Deku Pov
" No , I'm killing them both and I already know how I'm gonna do it " kat smirked " Well tell me my little mischievous prince " he snaked his arms around my waist " I'm gonna fry todoroki's brain and I'm gonna get shin to do exactly what he said he would do " he kissed my cheek " Which is ?" i smirked " Set him on fire from the inside out " we both evilly laughed " God I've missed you " " I've missed you too , now we have some killing to do ! Come on you two " they both followed me to the room those two bastards were in and shin walked in first" Well if it isn't the two dicks who hurt my baby brother " just seeing those two made me angry , I could feel the lightning running through my body " Baby I'm sorry ,please don't do this "  they both said it at the same time " Aww you two are the same after all " they both look at each other in disgust . Shoto looked at me " I'm nothing like toya " even though I hate them both hearing him call dabi by that name pissed me off ,so I fried his brain and it made me giggle " bye bye pretty boy "  dabi smiled " I see your still sticking up for me " that pissed me off " Suck it bitch "  I started lighting his body up but I stopped before he died . I walked up to his almost lifeless body and put my hand on his cheek as he leaned into my touch " I loved you so much but you todoroki's have hurt me for the last time " tears started forming in my eyes " Izu I-I'm sorry please don't do this " I kissed his lips one last time " Goodbye my love" I signaled shinso and he got started and I couldn't watch so I left without  kat . All I could smell was burning flesh , coffee and fire wood, I used to love those last two scents now they make me sick to my stomach.

Aizawa POV
I walk in the lair after my late night walk and all I smell is burning flesh , coffee and fire wood and I knew that meant something was happening to the bozo I used to call my son . I see izuku laying on the couch with my hoodie on " You ok kid ? "  he ran in my arms and started crying " is there something wrong with me ?"  I hate that they hurt my baby boy this bad " No izu , there is nothing wrong with you "

To be continued.....