Warnings // Notes

Hey, remember when this book existed once upon a time? I do. I restructured it some. Not much has really changed? I just felt like putting this back. But what DID change? Let's talk about that.

-The order of chapters got switched. Oliver is now put first, partly because he's the more dynamic character at first and because this way, we lead into Lilith WAY better
-Some scenes got rearranged. Others got put into the same chapter instead of split in two. 
-Sentence structure fixing
-The summary. Need I say more.
-The cover. The old version was made by VioletTobacco. The new one was made by IdeoIogicalIy because Zuko is wonderful. And the cover changed because...
-The title. I hemmed and hawed about this one for a while, but because this is a duology and not just one book... titles gotta be cohesive. Revenge Syndrome is the title of the duology. This singular book is called Lilium.
-Some minor details got fixed. I think.

And shout-out to Lady_Lucia for being an amazing reader and for yelling at me to fix things and get this story in gear.  

Please point out any issues you happen to note and I'll fix them when I get to revisions. Constructive criticism is always welcome!  

Contains the following material:

-Suicide/self-mutilation.
-Violence
-Swearing
-Teens acting like teens
-Gore, the level of which varies.
-Sexual themes
-Abuse
-Underage drinking

/ / /

If you are considering suicide, then please reach out to someone. There is a plethora of resources at your fingertips. The external link leads to a post with suicide hotlines all around the world. If you need someone, the numbers are there for you to call.

You're not alone in this. Please seek help.