Character Information

I was wondering whether I needed to do this because all playable characters tend to have this but anywayy, this can be a little bit more of background information.

Gender: Female

Name: Y/N

Other names: The Fox (as an adeptus and alias as a Harbinger), 1st of the Fatui Harbingers (as a Harbinger), Sandrone (alias 2.0 as a Harbinger, credit to 923rdMentalBreakdown :])

Age: over 2000

Nation: Liyue, Snezhnaya

Associate: Fatui Harbingers; former adeptus of Rex Lapis

Element: Cryo

Weapon: Polearm- Starsilver Spear
Thank you to Floweringlights for the name.

Constellation: Callidus Vulpes

Appearance: (go to the next chapter)

Charged Attack: Speeds through the opponent leaving a trail of ice dealing very small amount of DMG

Elemental Skill: Icy Core. Plunges her weapon into the earth dealing physical, elemental DMG, and the Cryo effect to surrounding opponents.

Elemental Burst: Spirit of the Fox. Releases fox like spirits that roam around an inflicted area dealing Cryo DMG whilst reducing the Cryo RES of opponents. Lasts for 10 seconds.

Idle Animation: created several mimics of foxes using frost, playing around with them for a few seconds.

A.N. This was written wayyy before the release of Inazuma and obviously Shenhe so I didn't get any ideas of Y/N's kit from Shenhe. If anything Shenhe is similar to Y/N

V O I C E - O V E R S

Hello: Number One, of the Fatui Harbingers...and former adeptus of...Morax, Y/N.

Chat- Unmoving: I can see the sun move across the sky, that's how long your taking.

Chat- Messing Around: Don't mess around with me. If you do, just know that your messing with the Tsarista and her Harbingers.

Chat- elements: Let's get moving, there is some strong condensed elemental energy over there. But who knows. Might just be a slime.

Good Morning: A new day, a new chance to start anew and try to forget about what happened 1000 years ago.

Good Afternoon: Mortals need to eat? If you must have someone to accompany you. Ask Childe. The Tsarista and her orders come first.

Good Evening: There's not much longer till nightfall. You should get going. My duties will end soon and you will never know when a hilichurl might strike you from the back.

Good Night: The stars are out now. The best place to look at them is Mount Hulao, where the Cor Lapis cast an amber glow. When all of this is done, I'll take you there.

When It Rains: The rain interrupts any task given to me. But if anyone gets a fever, that's even worse.

When Thunder Strikes: I've lost count how many times Scaramouche imitates the pain of being struck by lighting. I can hear Childe's screams from outside Zapolyarny Palace.

When It Snows: The snow, it reminds me of the beautiful white blanket that shields Snezhnayan from outside. But the cold it radiates is sometimes too much to tolerate.

When The Sun Is Out: This weather is most appropriate to carry out Her Majesty's tasks. If you don't spend this time doing something useful, find yourself collecting pinecones for a living.

About Zhongli: Him...he radiates his energy and power. His eyes are familiar too. Don't tell me this is what Morax has chosen to become. That fool.

About Ganyu: A name that is familiar. She had to live through the Archon War with only the protection from Cloud Retainer. I'm glad she has yet to see the horrors of the Geo Archon.

About Ningguang: The Tianquan. She may lead Liyue now but her respect for Rex Lapis is arguable.

About Keqing: I fully agree with this girl's view on Morax. An incompetent fool of an Archon who let his own Adepti leave him because of a broken contract.

About Xiao: That Yaksha made the wrong decision to join Rex Lapis. The burden and karma he carries on his shoulders needs support and Morax can't shoulder that.

About Venti: This is what the famous Anemo God has become. No wonder Morax and Barbatos are best of friends.

About Jean: We have met once before. Her dignity and determination for complete any set task is admirable. Even though she firmly trusts Barbatos.

About Yanfei: I knew her father. Their similarities are scary.

About Childe: A child trapped in a man's body. Childe only ever thinks about flirty with girls and abusing his position as a Harbinger. How many times his sister Tonia has written a letter to the Harbingers asking when her brother will be back? I've lost count.

About Signora: A woman devoted to the Tsarista. Although her obsession with using the most violent ways to achieve her goal is questionable.

About Scaramouche: That boy is addicted to his hat. Since I watch his initiation and acceptance into the Harbingers, I have no once seen him without that hat firmly placed on his head.

Hobbies: Everyone has something they like to do. If your asking about mine...I like to sit at the meeting of snow and land just to...think.

Favourite Food: Even though I despise Morax, his special Bamboo-shoot soup is admirable.

Least Favourite Food: Childe's abomination of Calla Lily Seafood Soup is hard to look at. I watched him cut up live tentacles of an otherwise innocent octopus and strategically placing it around the red broth.

Birthday: it's your...birthday? Well happy birthday...I don't even remember when mine is.

D U R I N G  B A T T L E
Elemental Skill 1: The core of this earth is cold.
Elemental Skill 2: Surround an ocean of ice.

Elemental Burst 1: A fox's spirit runs wild.
Elemental Burst 2: I control your heart

Taking damage 1: Since when will a small hit kill me
Taking damage 2: Brace yourself, you might find a blade at your throat.

Dying 1: The Tsarista...for Snezhnaya
Dying 2: Continue...for me...
Dying 3: I'll find the snow at my feet again...

S T O R Y L I N E

ACT I: Within the Adepti of Liyue, there were the Twin Birds, the ones that oversaw the clouds and the rocks; the Stag, the one who descended from the moon; the Qilin, the kindest who roamed the peaks; and the Fox, the cunning ones who ran through the flowers.

ACT II: The birds and stag were peaceful, never seeking the position of strongest adepti. The Qilin, shrank away from war, opting to observe in the shadows before releasing disaster. But the Foxes fought to be the one who Morax granted ownership of the title Adeptus, Protector of Liyue. Battles broke out through nights, Morax walking upon the site to find several bloodied bodies of weaker foxes. But on night, as the sun dipped below the horizon, one of the cunning slit every throat of her kiln, leaving her the one remaining, the one worthy of being crown as Cunning Adeptus.

ACT III: The lone fox remained curled up against the rough wooden floor of the mortal family who took her in. Morax was coming soon to perform the ritual, he needed more help in the Archon War, but if she was going to leave them, a contract would have to be signed.