12

The next morning, John and Marc had made plans to hangout since Sage would be out working. At 9:00 AM Marc knocked on John's door, after a little pause, John opened the door groggily. He rubbed his eye and winced as it was the one with a bruise on it, "How are you up so early?" John asked, his hair was a mess and he was still half asleep. "Probably because I'm excited that we're finally hanging out and having a guys day!" He responded with enthusiasm. Marc messed with John's coffee machine, and looked around for creamer. "Johnny pal, I mean this as a dear friend who cares about you but Jesus Christ do you need to get ahold of yourself. You don't even have milk or eggs or anything in here!" Marc explained as he showed him John's empty fridge. "I drink my coffee black Marc...I'm lactose intolerant." John explained, Marc made a face of realization and laughed quietly to himself.

     After John and Marc had both gotten ready to head out, they made their way to 'La Rosa Bakery' where they had first met each other. The bakery smelt of fresh baked bread and freshly brewed coffee, some of the wooden tables were occupied, orders were being rung up. The pair had placed their order and sat down to wait, "Should we buy something for Sage and drop it off or something?" John asked, Marc laughed and shook his head. "Nah, I don't even know where she works to be completely honest. You like Sage a lot huh? You're always hanging out with her." Marc said, a mischievous grin on his face. John looked at him as if he was insane, and shook his head, "I like her as a friend, don't get your hopes up buddy." John teased in return. Their food arrived and they ate it with haste. "What do you have planned for us today?" John asked as he paid and left the bakery with Marc. Marc smiled again, "You'll see..." John nodded, accepting that he won't know. The two men both walked down past the bar, and past the music shop. (John stopped by with Marc and greeted Andy.) They made their way further downtown, "So someone told me that you don't go out much." Marc said, John nodded. "Well check this out then!" In front of them was a building, the sign read 'Z-GRAVITY'. "What is this?" John asked, they walked inside, the cool air of the establishment was immediately calming for both of the men since they had both been walking in the hot Florida sun for a while. Marc went up to the register, John looked around and saw people of all ages jumping up and down. A trampoline park, sweet.

They spent the entire day jumping up and down and playing mini-games that they (for the most part) all won. After the amount of time that they spent there (2 hours) had expired, they made their way back home, stopping for lunch and ice cream on the way. Due to John usually not being able to eat this much, he was stuffed by the time he had finished his ice cream. They made it home and hung out in John's apartment.

He took the opportunity to ask Marc for ideas on what he should paint.

Something in your kiss just told me
My sometime is now