Brothers and finding sapnap

Hi.            |
—————|
DREAMS POV
"tommy?"  I can't find him anywhere I go try and find Phil Even if he probably has sapnap. I need to ask him. I find Phil in His house sitting down silently like if he knew I was coming. "Phil?" He looked at me "yes Dream?" "A-are me and Tommy brothers??" He Looked surprised "how'd you find out?" "So me and tommy are brothers?!" "Yeah.." "wait- so drista isn't my sister?.." "No no she is" "so can I call you dad since- you know" "I guess"

NO ONES POV

Dream felt kinda Scared since Tommy wasn't there with him. Dream Turned around and saw tommy walking in with a Bloody scar on his face. "TOMMY ARE YOU OK?!" Dream ran up too tommy and hugged him. "I'm fine Dream" "no your not!" Dream said with a quick response. "Yes I am" Phil Then said "Tommy take your brother to Your house. Niki and George are coming" "SHIT!" Tommy picks up Dream and puts him on His back And Then starts running towards his house holding onto Dream tightly so he doesn't fall off his back. Tommy unlocks his Door And goes inside he sees sapnap laying on the floor there. "What the fuck.." Tommy takes Dream off his back and points to him. "He probably fainted right?.." Tommy sees blood and a knife Next to sapnap "Dream, I don't think.." "HES ALIVE" Tommy sees him Dream with his pointer finger and middle finger on sapnaps neck. "Is he breathing?" "Yes!" "That's good" "I'll take him to my room" Tommy goes to pick up Sapnap And carry's him to his room. He lays sapnap down and then walks out to Dream. "Dream, You need to trick George And kill him" "How?" "By pretending to love Him" "I don't know.." They both hear Glass break in Tommy's room so they both run into his room and see sapnap With blood on his arm and glass in it. "WHAT THE HECK SAPNAP!" Dream runs over to him and sees his eyes are normal now "Babe?" "Hmm?.." Sapnap looks at Dream in silince And Tears rolling down his face "D-dream" before he could say anything else Dream hugged him tightly. Dream Somehow makes his Arm Heal But it still has scars. "Why's tommy here" "he's my brother sapnap, also me and tommy had a plan which..I had to pretend to love George and then kill him when he trys to kiss me" Sapnap Didn't care "Just kill that asshole"

———————————————————
Sorry for making this short Um I'm eating for my idea from dorky-Lydia So I have to wait Till (the pronouns) idk the pronouns so I can't say anything. But yeah Just Hold on right also making another story which is Dreamnotfound