Moved away

(I've gotten this idea from someone So, Thank you for the idea Emmawasttaken I'm sorry if that's the wrong Person but thanks for the idea I will be Using your idea but making it a bit Different)
————
"Hey babe?..You ok?" Sapnap says worried. Dream hasn't exited out of his room Since the funeral. He can hear Dream sobbing And crying day and night. "Dream please open the door" Sapnap says worried. "Hey sapnap! I can help.." "how can you help with anything?!" Dream heard George and immediately Opened the door. Dream ran to George and Hugged him. "GEORGE" "hey dream? Your boyfriends worried About you..Talk to him" Dream Keeps silent and Then nods. He lets go of George and walks to sapnap. "So U care about someone that almost killed me? Or May have killed Wilbur?" "You don't know if George killed him!" Sapnap scoffs and leaves. "Dream go after him you dumbass!" Dream starts running to sapnap. "SAPNAP WAIT!!" Sapnap turns around and sees Dream. "What?." "Look I'm sorry..I've been sad ever since..you know" "That doenst give you the right To ignore me for 1 week!" Dream looks down. And pulls out a box from Wilburs coat. "Sapnap?..I've been waiting to do this a long time..But I've never gotten the time to Because of everything happening" "what's that thing in that box?" Dream kneels down on one knee and opens the box. "W-will you marry me Sapnap?" Sapnap stays silent And Starts crying. Dream looks down. "YES! YES YES!!" Dream gets up and kisses him. "I love you sapnap.." "I love you too Dream" Sapnap smiles. "But don't ignore me for 1 week again please" They both laugh. George looks from across the street and smiles Brightly. "CONGRATS!" George yells. They both look over and smile.

(A few months later after they get married)

"Hey Dream?.." "Yeah hun?" "I-I think I'm gonna move away for a bit.." "what? Why!?" "Well my dad is sick, And he's in the hospital.." "oh well, In that case it's fine! It's your family.." Sapnap Kisses him. Dream smiles slightly. "For how long will you be gone?." "At least One week or two" "ok, I can manage that I guess" Sapnap Smiles.

(Yes a lot of time skips I don't have much time, After 1 week and a half when Sapnap left)

George Runs to Dreams house and and runs in "ITS SAPNAP..ITS BAD NEWS.." "WHAT HAPPEND?!" Dream starts running out his Room. P