Welcome to the casino, Dream and sapnap.

|A few Weeks after Sapnap comes back and He's all better from the hospital|

Sapnap Rushes Dream to wake up. Dream wakes up And Yawns "what?!" "There's a note on the door, From quackity.." Sapnap Sounded mad. "So?" "So?! Are you two dating or something?!" Dream raises an eyebrow And grabs the note in Sapnaps hand.
—————————————————-
Hey babe;) just wanted to let you know, I have an invitation for you to come to my casino tonight maybe you'd like to come?<3

-from quackity, your beloved. 𝚇𝙾𝚇𝙾
—————————————————-
"Are you gonna explain?" "No because I don't even know- Oh. Quackity." Sapnap Gives a shocked gasp. "Wait- That's the guy you talk about sometimes!" Dream looks away "so what?" Sapnap walks out the room and Then walks Out The house. "Finally" Dream Picks up his phone And Calls quackity. "Hola mi amor" "what the hell quackity?!" "What?" "That note. What the fuck?! You know I'm dating Sapnap" Quackity Luaghs quietly. "Maybe we can make it Us two Instead" Dream can Feel Quackity Winking over the phone. "I swear Quackity.." "What? I'm not doing anything wrong, also I made you an Appointment to get a tattoo"

"what's the tattoo gonna be?." "It's gonna be A smily face." Dream sighs And Grabs a pen. "What's the address?" "********* *** ******" Dream rights in on the palm of his hand and hangs up. You're coming to my casino Tonight right? Quackity texts immediately. Dream responds Slowly. Yeah..With sapnap. He gets left on read. Sapnap walks through the door.

"Babe, I'm back" Dream gets up And walks over to him. He tightly hugs him. "Don't leave just because of a note" sapnap looks at him. "I didn't, I was..at the grave" Dream let's go of sapnap and looks down. "W-Can you take me to the tattoo shop?." "Sure why?"

Dream sighs. "Just..take me" sapnap nods and walks out the door with Dream fowllowing behind him to the car. Dream and Sanap get in the car, Sapnap starts the car and starts driving to the tattoo shop. "Sooo.." Sapnap Puts His hand on Dreams thigh While driving. Dream looks at him. "So what-?" Sapnap parks out the Tattoo shop. "What tattoo are you gonna get?." "Its a smily face, Like the one I had As a Mark That I was there..Before the war" Sapnap kisses Dream. "You should go inside now" Dream nods and gets out the car. He starts Walking in the store.

The Doors bell rings. "Hello Sir how can I help you~" a Girl Looking like she was 24. "Um yeah I'm here..for an appointment for the name Alex or quackity?." The girl Smirks And Stops "ALEX" she screams across the whole place. Quackity starts walking to the register. "Seems like you've actually come Dream, C'mon follow me" He said acting nice. At the Small tattoo bed. "Sit down dream" He said slightly smirking. Dream sits down Being hesitant. "You scared?" "Scared of being here with you."

|Time skip to when they finish the tatto|

Quackity Kisses Dream and Dream pulls away "What the fuck quackity?!" He said Trying to not Yell. Quackity Looks down And Looks back up. "You can go, no need to pay" Dream raises an eyebrow. "Okay?" Dream leaves The Shop and runs to the Car. "Are you okay?" "Yeah." "Then what's the rush?" "He kissed me" "who kissed you?!" Dream kisses him "Don't worry about it, so forget it" Sapnap kisses him back and They continue to kiss turning it into a make-out session. Dream breaks The make-out session "We can't do it in a car" "You're right. But Just you know I'm a top" sapnap says smirking.

"No. Not today" sapnap Smirks and Starts driving home. He places his hand On Dreams d*ck And then moves it to his thigh pretending it was a Accident.

|Time skip: They get home;)|

They come in the house kissing and start taking off each others clothes When they get to their bed. Dream pushes Sapnap down on the bed and gets on top of him. "Wait- What?!" Dream sticks his d*ck inside of Sapnap And starts thrusting slowly. Sapnap moans while Trying to speak. Dream starts thrusting Faster Cuasing Sapnap to moan Loudly Every few seconds.