Funeral

Okay so I know. I've been taking to long to continue this shit but I don't have ideas So r.I.p myself but Someone give me ideas please anyways Buh bye (Note at the end)
—————————————————————
The Sun comes up And Dreams phone alarm rings. He yawns and Turns around seeing sapnap gone. "sapnap?" He gets up and Walks to the kitchen. He sees sapnap there as gives a relifed sigh. "Morning babe" Sapnap turns around and Smiles "Good morning Babe!" Dream raises an eyebrow and walks over to him. He hugs him from behind And Stares at him cooking. "Why are you so happy today?" "oh right! I didn't tell you..Well I'm not happy about what I'm telling you I'm happy about something else" Dream Looks confused and asks "Tell me what?" "We're going to wilburs funeral" "oh.." Dream let's go of sapnap and sits down With his head down on the table. Sapnap Turns to him "Babe why Do you looks so sad about this?" "Because it's Wilbur. There's no chance in reviving him anymore without The Book" Sapnap puts the food on a plate and gives it to Dream. He sits down at the table, "I thought You Can mesmerize It?" Dream begins eating and then swallows his food. "I can! But the point is, my memory's getting worse as I Keep using it more" Sapnap gets a message on his phone and opens it. It's from the group chat.
———————————
                                  Group chat

Child:WASUP GUYS!!!
Philza: why are you so happy?
Child: BECAUSE WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH AFTER THE..Funeral
Philza: Mhm? What about the funeral and the beach?
Child: Ugh Buh bye Philza
George: Dumbass
Sapnap: who the fuck let you in this group chat?!
George: idk I just showed up added to this.
Dream: stop texting this damn gc I'm getting to many notifications!
Ms.puffy: You all have to wear black for the funeral DONT forget!
Tommy: But what about my green scarf?!
Ms.puffy: You can wear it since it's important to you and it keeps you stable.
————————————————
Dream and sapnap Get changed and Start walking to The cemetery. They arrive and greet everyone "Today we are here to honor a fallen Warrior,Brother,Friend, and Lover. As We all know what we are here for, Let's get started." The funeral begins. Sapnap looks at Dream wearing wilburs coat and Shrugs him. He whispers "Dream we're not allowed to wear Things like that!" "Oh.Um sorry sapnap.." Dream takes the coat off. As puffy continues to talk Dream starts crying. Before the Funeral ends they Lower down the casket, Throw the flowers down and It's over. "He's dead.." Dream said crying. "Dream we'll have to get over it eventually" No one else was crying but him. It was strange. "how can you say that?! HE WAS LIKE A DAMN BROTHER TO ME!" Dream starts yelling and Sobbing and the same time. He was told to leave and He Left. "This is fucking bullshit" He takes off His suit coat And throws it to the floor Underneath was A white tank top. He put wilburs coat on And Started walking Home. He sees George and Looks at him. "What?" "Nothing" they were now neighbors. "Are you okay?" Dream wipes his tears "Mhm." "You sure? Also why are you wearing wilburs coat?" "He's dead George" George Gasps in shock. "Dead?.." Dream begins to cry again And runs over to George. He hugs him and starts Yelling "IM SUCH A MESS GEORGE! HE PROBABLY DIED BECAUSE OF ME"  "shhh..It's okay Dream" George starts patting his back. "Why does he have to be dead.." "It's ok Dream..He's still going to come back like ghostbur just as he did before.." George Picks up Dream And takes him into his house. He brings Dream into his room and Tuck him into his bed. He Hugs him and then Leaves out the house.
————————————————
Note: HEY SO YEAH FINISHED THIS CHAPTER!!! NOW IM GOING TO MAKE THE OTHER ONE WHEN SOMEONE GIVES ME A IDEA.