AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi guys! This is going to be my first post ever. I hope you guys will love this little piece of my imagination here. I admire reading stories and fancy writing and I am looking forward to your comments. It is my wish to become a writer someday and I will be highly obliged if you kindly rectify my mistakes in my writing. A story represents the thoughts acquired by the writer and someday I hope that I will be able to win your hearts by my decoration of words. Now, without any further delay, I would like to introduce the characters in my fanfiction.
•> Leah Frost (best friend of Lily Potter, wife of David Frost, and the lovely mother of Daniela and Lihanna)
•> David Frost (best friend of Severus Snape, husband of Leah and the caring father of Daniela and Lihanna)
•> Daniela Frost (older daughter of Leah and David and the cheerful sister of Lihanna)
•> Lihanna Frost (younger daughter of Leah and David, and the strong little sister of Daniela)
•> Jacob Mackenness (a Ravenclaw student in the same year as Daniela)
•> Derek
•> lia and Lila (twins)
•> Nerissa
•> Lucas
I haven't described some of the characters as of now as it is not essential but I will provide it one day when I will bring them in my chapters. The other characters which I will name in the chapters are already known to you guys. I will notify you about the edits that I might do.