chapter 1 Unexpected Words

"Daniela! Wake up! We are going to the Diagon Alley to get your things so get ready!"

My mom was calling her lungs out. It is pretty hard to wake me up. I sat up feeling dizzy. My eyes were begging to get close but I resisted. With dashing speed I got ready. I wore my favourite black top and jeans with white earrings. I let my brown hair loose which embraced my waist with beautiful curls.

"I hope you have made your choice with the animal".

My sister Lihanna spoke out as soon as I went out of my room. She is fair-skinned and has straight shiny black hair and scary looking stormy grey eyes. She looks like our mother but is as strict and stern as our father. I am just the complete opposite of her.

"Yeah! I want to get an owl and I will name her Emmie".

"Good, when I will be going to Hogwarts I want an owl myself and I will name her um.....Olives! How is that name?"

"Um.... brilliant!"

I knew she was eager to join Hogwarts, but she still needs to wait for two years. She had already decided to finish reading all of my books which I would buy today. With a brain like hers, she would probably get sorted into Ravenclaw. She hates that idea. She likes being a Griffindor. I am sure I would get sorted into Hufflepuff. I am not brave or witty or power caving so, Hufflepuff seemed to be the right choice but if I got sorted into Griffindor, which was not going to happen, I would at least have some importance in my family. My parents admired my sister more than me. Reasons?
1) She is immensely brave and strong. Me? I would start crying and shrieking seeing a cockroach. Whereas she would never let a drop of tear form even after receiving gruesome cuts and bruises and was capable of facing any situation.
2) She has a nice aim in life and was already making preparations to achieve it. Me? I am going to Hogwarts to have fun with my friends having no aim in mind.
3) She is pretty intelligent and smart. She already knows more spells than me and took lessons from dad about their details. Me? I know none. I hate all those books. My sister's room is filled with shelves of books. I am pretty sure she had read all those books at least ten times already. She is such a crazy book worm!
4) She is scary. Did I mention her scary-looking stormy grey eyes? A single glare from her could piss anyone's pants off. Me? I am so weak that I can not swat away a little buzzing bug.
5) She is attractive! Fair-skinned? Check. Shiny straight black hair? Check. Dazzling but scary-looking stormy grey eyes? Check. Well, I am fair-skinned but I got my father's curly brown hair and electric blue eyes.
The only thing I am good at is joking and making others laugh. My sister is dreadful at it. Even dad has a good sense of humour.

"At least your excitement brought you down here fast. I thought you will take ages to decide your dress".

My mom said smirking. My mom Leah Frost is a muggle-born, talented, breathtakingly beautiful and humorous witch.

"Take the floo powder and yes, Lihanna you are going to come too! I can't keep you under the care of Weaver. She already has a lot of work to do. I don't wanna burden her with works".

Our house elf Weaver was a sweetheart. She had magic in her hands. You might say that weaver is a house-elf and magic is in her veins but what I meant was that she is the best cook in the whole universe! She took care of us, our house and especially Lihanna. It was her who took the full care of my sister. I was so restless at the age of two that two pair of eyes would always follow where I was going and what I was doing and by the way, the pair of eyes belonged to my parents, so they rarely had time for Lihanna. I took the floo powder and walking up to the fireplace I thew it and shouted

"Diagon Alley!".

Within a few seconds, I reached there soon followed by my sister, mother and father.