Chapter 24

Y/N was sitting on her chair with puffy eyes inside her office silently. Everyone from outside would say she was having a peaceful quality time alone. But only she knew how she felt inside. She was having a debate with herself inside her mind about her life and everything.

She was thinking about her life and goals before her marriage and how her life changed after Jimin came into her life. She has always wanted to be successful in every aspect. She wanted to be a great businesswoman. But after she got married, everything started to change. Af first she thought, nothing can atop her from her dream. But day by day she got attatched to Jimin more. But what she didn't know that the person she wanted to accpect in her life, will hurt her like this.

Yes. She was obviously hurt for what happend last night. After a long night of crying, she decided she won't shed her precious tears and waste her time on him, who can't respect her. She decided to give all her time to her work and keep going on with her dream without any drawbacks. She also decided to ignore him as much as she can. She had no intention to go in front of him or talk to him who behaves like that with her.

Suddenly a knock on the door made her come out of her thought. She look up at the door.

Hana: "Mam, they are here."

Y/N: "Okay, you go. I'll be right there."

Her assistant, Hana left and she gathered some files that she reviewd before and left for the meeting room.

At the meeting room:

Y/N's pov:

The meeting was about the recent project with Han Corporations. People from Han Corp. has already reached and their CEO Han SeoJun too. After asking them to take a seat, I sit down too.

Suddenly a elder person, supposed to be a business partner, said, "Where is Mr. Lee? How come the CEO is not here? We don't want to continue the meeting without the CEO."

His words made me think about it. Yes, I am still not the CEO. The youngest CEO is Mr. Park Jimin. Am I still not capable of being the CEO?

Y/N: "His health is not quite well. Hence I, the COO, and the in charge of the project will be in the meeting."

The man: "But it's not right. We-"

The man was about to argue about that again but Seojun stopped him.

Seojun: "It's okay. We should continue the meeting."

The meeting started. But I couldn't concentrate in the meeting. I was getting distracted again and again. The scenes from last night was coming to my mind continuously. Still I tried my best to keep calm and give my best to the meeting and tried to act normal during my presentation.

At the end of the meeting, when everyone went out and I was about to go, Seojun call me.

Seojun: "Y/N??"

Y/N: "Yes? You called me?"

Seojun: "Can we talk for sometime?"

I didn't get what he wanted to talk about. Maybe about the site earlier I mentined in the presentation.

Y/N: "Yeah sure. What do you wanna talk about? The project site I chose-"

Seojun: "Not about that Y/N."

He seemed worried.

Y/N: "Oh. Then what?"

Seojun: "Are you alright?"

Y/N: "What do you mean? Yes I am."

I tried to smile a little.

Seojun: "I don't think you are."

Y/N: "Huh?"

Seojun: "You weren't you today, Y/N. You were very much distracted today in the meeting. What about your puffy eyes? What happened?"

So he noticed.

Y/N: "Nothing really."

Seojun: "Look you can tell me without any worries. I am your friend, right?"

Y/N: "Yes you are. But really nothing happend. Believe me!"

Seojun: "If you don't wanna tell me it's alright. But I know something definitely happened."

He was really caring for me. How I wish to get this care from that one person. But he was there acting like I am the very wrong person for him.

My tears threatened to fall

Y/N: "Really no-thing."

My voice broke in the end and a tear escaped my eyes betraying me.

Seojun grabbed my arms and took me to sit on the coach and sat at the other side. He handed me a glass of water. I took the glass with a shaky hand and drank it. Putting the glass down, I covered my face with my hand until those betrayer tears wetted my face.

After a while, I wipped the tears off my face and looked at Seojun.

Y/N: "I'm sorry for that. You really wanna hear?"

He said nothing, just titled his head.

It felt like he is the person I can tell. I sobbed for the last time and started.

Y/N: "You remembered yesterday I left early from the coffee shop. Actually I had some plans for that day. Me and my best friend........."

I ended up the situation to him. He was silent. He looked at me worried and smiled a little.

Seojun: Don't worry. Everything will be fine.

I chuckled, with a little bit of sarcasm in it.

Seojun: After hearing the the situation, I can only say, I really don't know what's gotten into him. He's not actually like that. God knows for what reason he's being a jerk. He's really making me mad!!

His voice got high at the end. I just observed him silently.

Seojun: Something must have happended. Let me talk to him.

He stood up and about to got out when I grabbed his hand.

Y/N: wait! You won't tell him anything. For my sake.

He looked at me for sometime like he was thinking something. Then smiled and nodded.

Seojun: Okay. I won't.

Seojun's pov:

What have you done Jimin!! How can you make this girl cry like that. She shows her tough side doesn't mean you can say whatever you want to her. The shit you made, you have to pay for that!!!

***

(A/N: 😗😗)