Chapter 8

Jimin's pov:

I leaned in more and our lips were about to touch...

Just then I felt being pushed away. All my senses came back to me at once. Damn it!!! What was I going to do. And now she will be more rude!!

"I-I can b-buckle my own s-seat belt. I don't need y-your help." Her voice was shaking. Is it because of anger. Will we have a huge fight when we reach home? This type of thoughts were filled in my head.

"I-I am so---- I j-jus-"

"JUST DRIVE BACK TO HOME!!!" I was cut off by her little shout.

I started driving without any words to avoid more conflicts.

*

Y/N's pov:

I tried to take out the seat belt. But it was stuck somehere and I couldn't take it out. Suddenly Jimin came out of nowhere startling me. He took out the seat belt so easily. Just then I noticed his eyes. He was looking at me deeply. It felt like time has stopped. It was the same when we were taking photos. But this time my heart was beating faster.

I looked down at his full plump lips. They were so kissable. I didn't noticed it earlier. He was leaning to my face. I couldn't move an inch. I froze at my place.

I didn't know what he was thinking, didn't know if it was right and didn't wanted to guess what was going to happen. I couldn't think straight. He was closer to my lips. Should I close my eyes or.....no no no....Y/N....get yourself together. You shouldn't be doing this.

And in a blink of an eye, Jimin was away from me. I pushed him. I didn't mean to push him, it just happened somehow.

"I-I can b-buckle my own s-seat belt. I don't need y-your help." I said somehow. I felt so embarassed right now, I don't know why.

"I-I am so--- I j-jus-" listening to his stammering suddenly my anger reached its peak.

I shouted, "JUST DRIVE BACK TO HOME!!"

The whole journey was silent. I felt so bad for shouting.

*

I knew my mood was so bad. So after reaching home I wanted to go to bed straight as I was exhausted too. But Jimin called me back, "Y/N.." I stood there not turning back.

"In the c-car..."

"Stop it." I said as I tried to calm myself too. I knew if I hear any thing more, I can't control myself and shout at it."

"Just listen to me, I didn't mean any-"

"What do you think you were doing? I won't buy any of your excuses now. You think we're a real couple just because I acted in front of your friends?!! Hell no!! That will never happen."

"Y/N!!"

"Let me finish!! You, remember that this marriage is just a business deal. Don't ever try to act like a real husband. And don't try to touch me just because you married me, you pervert! Remember that you were my competitor, you are and always will be."

I was fuming with anger. Then I saw his orbs turned dark. He clenched his fist and left from there with saying anything.

Then it hit me. Did I said too much!!! Oh my god....holy shit!! What did I do! I didn't mean all of this. I was angry I agree. But what I said was too much. I could I not think what I am speaking. Fuck!! I am so stupid. I was standing still. I couldn't move an inch.

After some time, I went to our room. I saw Jimin was lying down in one side of the bed showing his back to the empty side. His arms were wraped around on his chest. His eye brows were furrowed and eyes were closed shut. I know he was angry on me. I felt so gulty and anger on myself.

I went to bed and laid slowly beside him. I tried to sleep but couldn't. Different things were filled in my head. He is so angry at me. He should be, I was too much today. But why would I care!?? It doesn't matter if he's angry or not, I don't care. But what if he takes it seriously!!! I didn't mean all this. Should I feel guilty??? Should I apologise??? No no, how can I apologise!! But what if he really stop talking to me!! I know I always ignore him and never talk, but I actually loke it when he comes in front of me and talks sweetly. Aish...I don't know anything.

I was all messed up. I was feeling guilty but my ego was holding me back. Fighting with my thoughts, I don't know when I drifted to sleep.

*

Author's pov:

Y/N woke up just to see an empty room. It was early morning. But Jimin, to avoid seeing Y/N, went to office very early.

Guilt was eating Y/N up. She sighed and got ready for her office.

Today was her meeting with Mr. Choi. They were partner in a big project. It was an important meeting for her company. But couldn't concentrate. At last when the meeting was about to start, she put her emotions aside and brought out her professionalism.

The meeting was successful. She almost forgot what happened yesterday and was celebrating happily with her colleagues. But when she returned home, she remembered all incidents seeing the empty house. Jimin hasn't come home yet and she didn't have any idea when will he come. Jimin didn't come til she was awake.

Jimin's going out early morning and coming home late continued. He didn't wanted to face her. He was angry. More than that, he was dissappointed. I tried to clear things and talk openly whereas Y/N tried the opposite!! She just never cares!! He thought.

Y/N was too cold towards Jimin from the first. Ignoring him all the time, pretending that he doesn't even exist, not replying when he tries to talk yell at him time to time was her daily routine. But only God knows how Jimin toletated all her rude attitudes. He was so understanding.

Sometimes he also felt anger. He also wanted to yell his anger out. But he didn't wanted to cause more trouble than that was already there. But this time, he had had enough. He thought ignoring her would be the best until she is ready.

Y/N was suffering too, from guilt. She wanted Jimin to talk to her - like before, to behave with her - like before, to care for her - like before. She wanted Jimin to forgive her once again - like before.

Finally she decided to talk to Jimin. She realised she was being way too childish and rude with Jimin and he didn't deserve this. Y/N wanted to text Jimin to meet her outside. But then she realised she didn't have his number.

She decided to write a small note and put it inside his stuffs.

Meet me at xxx. We have to talk. Please...
- Y/N

***

(A/N: I wrote the part in the shortest time ever. Now I am tired.😵😵)