Chapter 7

Y/N was recovered now and started to work. During this period, Jimin was always there for her. The little things Jimin did made Y/N recover soon. Y/N, however, still kept ignoring Jimin and talked so formally when she needed to talk. She never talked with him with her heart.

It was sunday. Y/N and Jimin both were home. Y/N was on her phone whereas Jimin was talking with some friends on phone. He hung up his phone and looked at Y/N who was relaxing on coach with her phone.

He spoke, "Y/N..."

She hummed in response still looking at the phone.

"We have a party to attend."

"What party?" If the party includes my and his parents, I have to go. Otherwise I'm not going. She thought.

"My friends have arranged a party. They want to congratulate us."

"I'm not going."

"Their wives and girlfriends will also be there. They wants to meet you. And believe me, they are quite friendly."

"Sorry, I'm not interested."

"Y/N, I already promised them that we are coming."

Y/N clearly heard him but still ignored. Then she heard Jimin mumbled, "Fine, if that's what you want. You want to me lose my self repect to my friends by breaking promise. Alright, do whatever you want."

It hit Y/N and she felt she should go.

After some time, Y/N went to Jimin and said, "By when should I be ready for the party?"

Jimin's eyes widened "You are going?"

"Just answer before I change my mind."

"It's at 7 pm. We will start for at 6.45. Get ready bt then."

"It means I only have half an hour?!"

"Yes. Do you need more time to get ready? I ca-"

"No no, it's okay. I don't need more time. You also don't want to be late, do you?" Y/N said.

Did she just think about me!

After some time, Y/N was ready

After some time, Y/N was ready. She was looking stunning. Jimin couldn't take his eyes of her.

She....is beautiful. She is just like an angel.

"Jimin......Hello?" Y/N waved her hands in front of him.

He came bake to his senses, "Huh?...Oh yeah...Let's go."

What's with him today? Why is he acting weird? Is something wrong with my outfit? But I chose it very carefully.

"Y/N..."

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you for something?"

"What is it?" She asked nonchalantly.