Chapter 11

Y/N pov:

We were already at the theatre for our first movie date. Jimin went to buy some popcorn and cold drinks. And I was standing little away from the crowd.

I can't believe my life! I am married to my biggest rival, we became friends and now I'm on a date with him!! How did I agree to this movie date!! I don't know. Am I excited? Am I nervous? Am I shy? Ughhh... I don't know anything!! Even this is a horror movie. Never have I ever watched a horror movie! I remember, once I watch the half of a horror movie and I couldn't even go to washroom alone at night. Why couldn't I deny him then!!

"Let's get in. I got the snacks." His voice hit my ear taking me out of my thoughts. I saw he was struggling with all the snacks, so I took some from his hands and went in.

The movie started. It wasn't so scary in the first. But I was scared that anytime a clown could pop up out of nowhere and scare the shit out of me. It may sound funny but I was imagining a headless ghost will come out from under my seat or from behind me. I was imagining the movie thetre will turn into a graveyard and all the people will turn into zombies. (Literally me🤭🤭)

I looked at Jimin, he was normal. He was enjoying the movie. While he was drowned into the movie I dragged my body close to him little by little feeling safe. Suddenly I felt a hand around me. It was Jimin's. Other times, I would probably remove his hand, but I let it be because it somehow made me feel safe and protected.

I moved my hand to take popcorns. At the same time Jimin did too. I, instead of taking a popcorn, hold his hand by mistake. As soon as I realise, I immediately left his hand feeling shy. But the butterflies in my stomach stayed. Those butterflies had been bothering me so much for some days. And the surprising thing is that it starts when Jimin is around. I really wonder what is happening with me!!

Being bothered by the butterflies, when I looked at the big screen, that big fat ass zombie, clown or whatever had to come in front right at that moment making almost everyone in the hall scream. But I, being the biggest scardy cat I am, almost curled up in a ball and tried to hide myself in Jimin's chest. His hands were around me.

But I came back to my senses right after. His cologne was making me nervous. I pulled out feeling embarassed. My face was red.

Oh no!!! What would he think of me now! I've showed him my extreme level of getting scared!! Why does it have to be a horror one. There were other genres too. Now I lost my face in front of him!! I feel so stupid.

Jimin's pov:

Me and Y/N were inside the hall and the movie already started. I could feel Y/N's uncomfortable movement beside me. Guess what, I was right...she is scared!!

I didn't know she was scared of this type of movies. If I knew, I wouldn't take her to horror movies. But now that it happend, I got a chance to show her that there's a man who is willing to protect her from everything she fears.

She was moving close to me little by little. I looked at her from sideways. She was looking so cute making me feel the urge to protect the girl. I put my arm around her. But she was too involved to the movie to notice it.

Y/N was looking like a kid, too innocent. People say, you can see the real face when they are drunk or too scared. So, this is how Y/N actually is, so delicate and fragile. It makes me want to hold her tighter.

Her hands touched mine and I looked in her eyes. She immediately looked away. I could feel my inside going upside down.

What is it!! We're friends, right!! Then why it feels something else?? It's like I'm spellbound when I'm with her. I can't think of anything else except for her!!

I was lost in my thoughts with a big screen in front of me when suddenly I heard screaming and the beautiful girl in my arms moved even closer to me. I came back to my senses and realised that the clown in the screen have done everything. I internally thanked the clown and hold her tighter.

*

The movie ended.

Jimin: The movie was hilarious. I wasn't scary at all.

Y/N didn't say anything.

Jimin: I wonder why everyone got scared and was screaming...

Y/N: .......

Jimin: I remember someone said she wasn't scared at all!! Who was it??

I faked to try to remember. Y/N gave a death glare to me.

Jimin: You didn't get scared, right??

Y/N: Will. You. Stop. Teasing. Me??

She playfully hit my shoulder. She pronounced every word with every hit.

Y/N: Ok...I-I know I d-don't like h-horror m-movies. But youdidn'tneedtoteasemelikethat.

She finished it in one breath and stompted away.

Jimin: Ok ok I'm sorry. Hey..wait where are you going??

Y/N: Away from you.

Jimin: You can't. Wherever you go, I'll follow you.

Y/N: Why?

Jimin: I-I....Aish... Let's go back home.

Y/N: Home!

Jimin: Yeah, why?

Y/N: No, nothing.

Y/N's pov:

I thought we could go somewhere else and enjoy our holiday. Like, we could go to eat somewhere....but nevermind....

Jimin: Come with me.

He grabed my hand and pulled me with him. But wait, isn't our car the other way?

Y/N: where are you taking me to? Car's that way.

Jimin: Don't worry about it. I'll call someone to take that home. For now, we are going somewhere else.

Y/N: But where?

Jimin: To enjoy life.

***

(A/N: Hi
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait wait, don't kill me yet.😅😅. I didn't forget about the story. I was busy with my school and another story. You should be happy that I updated, right? For those, who enjoyed my story and waited for the next part, Thank you so much. I'll try my best to update sooner despite my busy schedule.

Thank you for reading. Vote if you like it. Love ya'll.)