"Family Mission"

Hey everyone! I hope everyone enjoys this chapter this continues on from where we left off the BatFam! Sorry if the story has been starting off slow. But I promise its worth the wait!!! Well let's get on with the story byeee everyone!!!

Damians P.O.V.:
Three Hours...
I've been in the batwing along with Father and the three idiots for three hours... thankfully Todd got the idea and sat in the back with Grayson and Tim while I sat up front with Father. Grayson has been trying to release the awkward tension by making jokes for the last twenty minutes. Drake is past out with his face against a window slightly snoring with an empty cup of coffee in his hands. And Todd..well Todd is pouting because Father took his flask filled with whiskey away after Todd tried to sneak a drink an hour in the flight.
" Old man.. can I-"
"No."
"But I haven't even as-"
" Don't need to answer is no."
"Not even a small si-"
"Jason!"
"Okay okay!"
I bring my right hand up to my face and pinch the top of my nose and close my eye in annoyance. I look down to my lap where for most of the trip I've been trying to fix the drawing that Todd messed up during the fight. For the most part Ive fixed her face and fixed the details in her eyes I can feel the duo minus Drake in the back seats staring but I certainly don't feel like arguing in the small vicinity of the BatWing.
"Hey Bruce could I possibly turn on the radio?" Grayson asked while leaning towards the front.
" Hmm? Uh yeah you c- wait we have a radio in here?" Father replied with a hint of shock in his voice.
"Yeah I had Tim install it a while ago when we used it for a titan mission. So can I pleaseeeeee"
"Uh you know what just go for it Dick."
"Oh no what have you done old-Man" Todd looks at Father with a pained expression.
Grayson then grabbed his phone and connected it to the radio and begins to pick a song. I see Todd begin to look over Graysons Shoulder and down at his phone then Todds eyes go wide.
" ah hell no!" Todd then attempts to grab Grayson's phone but Grayson moved his phone away where it was barley out of Todds reach.
" Jason stop you're not getting my phone!! Bruce tell him to stop!"
" I am not listening to High-school musical Dick!" Todd began to move towards Graysons phone which ended him up almost all the way in the front where father was. This caused Grayson to lean towards where myself and Drake was. Grayson ended up smashing his arm into Drakes face which caused him to wake up.
" ow what the hell!" Drake then started attacking Todd
" What the hell are you hitting me for replacement!"
" You always start stuff Jason!"
"No I Don't!"
"Yeah you do first Damian now Dick! Which almost cause him to break my nose!" Drake counters as he still attempts to hit Todd.
" Okay one your nose is fine, two Dick is trying to play High-school musical for gods sake, and three I did what I did causes Demon spawn needed a wake up call!" Jason yelled while still reaching for the phone.
" oh no this isn't good." Grayson spoke while looking at me noticing the anger in my face
"Now Damian don't resp-"
"Too late father" I quickly jumped onto Todd joining in on the fight
" Would you all get off of me!" Graysons cried as Drake and I ganged up on Todd.
" Ow watch where you throw a punch daemon child!" Drake yelled
" Screw you Todd you waste of space! How dare you decide when I need a "wake up call"
"You were seeing some girl who wasn't really there I think it was needed!" Todd yelled while trying to grab the collar of my shirt.
" By yelling in my face and almost destroying the one thing I had left of her!?"
"I already tried to tell you I was sorry about yelling and what is so important about this girl to you!"
Then the wing tilted which ended causing all of us to lose our balance.
"Enough! Damian back up here." Father ordered as the rest of us were silent. I moved back up to my seat and went to look out the window.
20 minutes later..
"Umm Damian? Could I ask something?" Grayson sat up towards the front looking at me.
I took a deep breath and turned towards Grayson " Tch, I suppose so."
" W-who was she? It seems like she had a huge impact on your life and I would like to hear about her." I look as I felt the eyes in my mask widen as I processed Graysons words.
" You don't have to I just though-"
"No its fine Grayson." I looked down at the drawing before I began to speak. " Davina..her name was Davina but you knew that. She grew up with me on infinity island, we did everything together. Trained, did our classes together, hell she even got me to pull pranks on grandfathers guards." I kept my eyes on the drawing.
" Wait Damian Wayne and pranks? I never thought I would hear those words in a sentence." Drake teased.
"Anyway. She was supposed to be my right hand when I took over the League."
" What happened to her Parents?" Father joined in the conversation.
"Grandfather said he found her next to the dead body's of her parents when she was four, Grandfather took pity on her and brought her back to infinity island,where he started training her personally. He never once let mother get involved in her training unlike mine where he let mother do most of it."
"No offense but that doesn't sound like Ra's at all." Drake stated
" So is she still at infinity island how come she didn't come with you when you met Bruce?" Grayson asked curiously
" Umm Dick I think that's a tuff subject." Todd whispered loudly
" She wasn't on infinity island when I left trust me if she was Grandfather would have made sure she was with me. He never liked it when weren't together he always said " A leader and his partner are like a head and a neck one is useless without the other"
"Sounds like Ra's was playing match maker." Drake said in yet again in a teasing tone.
" More like setting up the future for the league of assassins." I spoke "Anyway One day Mother and Grandfather sent Davina on a mission to check out land to see if the league could use it. Grandfather also wanted her personal opinion on it to see if it was good for when I had come into power after Grandfather. I stayed with her until she was on the boat. It had been two weeks after I had last saw her when mother and Grandfather called me into the main room. That's where they told me she wasn't coming back to the compound or to me... That was three years ago."
"Mother Claimed that they found what was left of the ship she was on and claimed they must have had a bad storm."
"She was only a kid and they sent her out for that?" Father questioned.
" She had proven herself to Grandfather. Once you've proven yourself it doesn't matter the age. But I had a feeling grandfather was unsure about until mother convinced him it was the right thing to do."
"What did she look like Damian?" Grayson asked getting as close as he could.
" She had Dark brown hair almost black, she was slightly taller than me only by and inch though. The most notable about her was her eyes.. they were Hazel. A mostly Different shades of green but the center of her eyes had a light brown that looked like an explosion happened in her eyes. I've never been able to get her eyes exactly right anytime I drew her. God knows how much paper I wasted trying, but she always managed to get more paper for me to draw on."
"AWWW Damian that's so cute!" Grayson said dramatically
"Tch. Father how far are we from the mission?"
"About 5 minutes Damian. everyone had their mini oxygen tanks? The batwing is about to drop us off.'
" Aw man I gotta swim now.." Todd Said while grabbing his oxygen tank.
"Act your age Todd." I grabbed my katana and waited for Fathers signal.
" ooooo family mission I'm excited!" Grayson exclaimed
"Scanning island now." Drake speaks going into Red Robin mode.
"Opening doors now, everyone remember covert only." Father states. "Damian will leads us through the Forrest understand."
"Yes." All of us spoke then all of us jumped out of the batwing and into the water where we made our way to the island.