"She Stole My Ring!"

Hello everyone I just wanted to say that when the time comes Some of Davinas dialogue will be in bold so you tell the difference of when shes speaking Arabic and English! Thats all I need to say so Enjoy this chapter!!
Damians P.O.V.:
Beep...Beep...Beep, those have been the only sounds I've heard since Wonder Woman allowed me to enter the medical room to sit with Davina. During her slumber, Davina has begun to look extremely better than from how she looked before. She skin is no longer deathly pale quite its now the familiar slightly tanned skin but it also seems as if she skin is glowing slightly. Father entered the room an hour ago to check on her side and was surprised with the wound almost being completely gone, only showing a faint pink scar. Grayson showed up not long after father left bringing me the journal that I had left on the Batwing saying that he was trying to be kind. I've lost track of time after drawing a bit when I heard the door opening and someone coming in.
"Yo Demon spawn, I got something you might want."
"And that is?" I turned around to Todd to see him holding something behind his back
"Well I promised Princess over there I would find something of hers and give it to you if she didn't make it but Slade found it for me." Showing in his right hand the bundles of letters Slade threw towards me at the island and in his left one single letter that's curved slightly and looks somewhat worn down a bit.
"When did you grab those?" I turned to him fully setting down my journal.
"After I shot Slade,  I picked them up running out and I had this one since Davina push me into a hole.
I looked at Todd with confusion "Umm what?"
"Don't ask." Todd shook his head putting the letters down on the little table next to Davinas bed. Then taking a look at her before putting a hand on my shoulder. Of course it being Todd it was uncomfortable for the both of us since Todd isn't good at comforting and I don't like comfort from Todd.
"Umm, At least she doesn't look like me when brought a girl over and drank a whole bottle of Bruce's old whiskey anymore."
"Todd!" I looked over at him
"What! She was hot and he left it out so I thought it was-" He put his hands up trying to explain hisself
"Nope! I don't need to hear this!" I began pushing Todd to the door "I think you should let someone else stick to the comforting from now on."
"Oh thank god I hated that! See NightWing I told you it's was a bad idea!" Todd turned around and made his way to Grayson.
I pinched the bridge of my nose and went to sit down when my coms went off.
"Robin I need you to head to the meeting room I need information on Davina." Father spoke through.
"Yes father I'm on my way." I quick went over to Davina and grabbed her hand
"Hey Davina I need to go for a bit but I'll be quick Promise." The letters got my attention when I saw my name on the old and curved letter in Davinas handwriting. I picked it up and began looking at it, I decided to open it and read it on the way to father.
"Dear Dami Letter 1".....

Davinas P.O.V.:
Fear...that's all I felt for however long I've been here, Hell I don't even know where I am!
"Hello?!" I wrapped my arms around myself as I breathed out and saw my breath.
As Soon as I called out a bright green light lit up in front of me radiating heat. "Fuck am I dead!"
"Davinaa" multiple voices called out some sounded young while somewhere old.
"Okay this is probably a bad idea but I have no other choice." I began walking towards the green light. It seemed like ten minutes of walking when everything began to shake then I heard the voices again... "Hurry! Its coming!"
"Don't need to tell me twice But can I know what's coming!?" I yelled out while running. I felt the ground shake more when then behind me I saw a gigantic red light coming towards my way. "Okay I don't want to know now!" I tried to run faster but the red light was coming quicker the more I ran. The heat from the green light was very prominent now, I saw a figure coming from the green light so I called out to it. "Hello? Please help!"
"Now child did I teach you to beg for help, or did I teach you to rely only on yourself?" The figure called out and I instantly knew who it was.
"Grandfather!?" I cried
"Yes Davina now hurry I can't hold it open much more!" Grandfather yelled putting his hands ain't the green glow behind him holding it open. Once I reached close enough he held open his hand and I tried grabbing it but I felt something grab my ankle. "Davina!"
"You aren't leaving me Trésor!" Slade yelled out pulling me towards me. I cried out trying to pull my ankle and go to grandfather.
"You are my weapon Trésor and my weapon doesn't cry!"
"I Belong to no one!" I swung my other leg around trying to kick Slade. I managed to hit him in his side but he didn't let go and the red light was getting closer. In a quick motion I was a sword swing towards Slades way and Slade let go of my ankle, Grandfather knocked Slade back and pick me put and began running towards the green light but Slade got back up and ran towards us.  We were barley at the green light when Grandfather put me down and held me by my shoulders.
"Daviana go through the light while I hold off Wilson."
"What no I'm not leaving you!" I cried holding onto his hands
"Davina you don't understand if you don't you are going to die! And I'm already dead!"
"But I-"
"No I told you something to do something now do it!" Grandfather turned around facing Slade
My eyes were tearing up as I turned around and started running towards the light. All at once I felt every pain I've felt since my parents death I finally screamed as I realized I was falling and had no clue where I was going to land. The once bright green similar to the slowly started turning white when I heard a calming voice.
"Hey Davina I need to go for a bit but I'll be quick Promise."
"Dami?!" I felt my hand be wrapped around in Warmth then back to cold as I heard his footsteps fade away.
"What no Dami don't leave me!" I continued falling when the light became to bright and I closed my eyes and covered up my head then I felt this need to take a deep breath and when I opened my eyes everything was fuzzy. I blinked my eyes to try and clear my vision when I noticed I was in a bed, an IV was attached to my arms. I was still terrified not knowing where I am so I ripped the IV out of my arms and jumped out of the bed. My legs were a bit unstable so I most likely looked like a newborn deer learning how to walk, I looked down to see that I'm in what seems like a expensive silk robe similar to what Miss Taila would wear. "The hell?" I shook my head focusing on running the door opened and I walk to this large opening with a lot of computers.  I walked towards the computers when I caught a glance of a window that frightened me, I quickly moved to the window where I saw Earth...right in front of me in all its glory. "Shit."
"Hey! Who are you and how did you get here!?" I turned around and I saw two weirdly dressed men. One in bright red with a lightening bolt on his chest and the other who I can only describe as a Huge glow stick.
"Hello its rude not answer." The glow stick
"Well I'm not answering a glow stick." I mumbled looking for a way out
"That's it you're coming with me!" The glow stick stuck out his hand where his ring glowed green creating cuffs and my wides widen.
"Dude you're scaring her!" The one in red push the glow sticks hands and they both started to argue and thats when I decided to make a run for it.
"Now look what you did shes getting away!" The glow stick flew after me
"Dude does fastest man alive mean nothing!" The in red somehow ran at crazy speed and stopped in front of me "Look kid we just want to help!"
When I tried to move he went out to grab me but for some reason I already knew to move seconds ahead and I continued running " For once I love my enhanced intelligence!" I laughed, I looked back to where I was running and saw I open vent I could hide in so I held down my robe and used the bottom part to be able to smoothly slide into the vent.
"You wanna use that fastest man alive crap again!?" The glow stick yelled "Always left to Green Lantern." I felt something weird grabbed a hold of my ankle and dragged me out of the vent. I looked down to see a green hand pulling me out connected to the ring I looked up to that man and he turned into Slade. I accidentally let a small scream slip out from my throat when my enhanced intelligence kicked in I let him pull me to him where he tried to grab my wrist when I elbowed him in his face and side where we both fell to the ground. When the one in red came to assist I slipped out of the glow stick graps and quickly made it into the vents once more and I didn't stop moving.
"Dude why did you take your suit away?" I heard the once in red ask
"What do you mean?"
"Oh my god hahahaha!" The fast one realized what I did
"What why are you laughing?" I heard it be quite for a minute as I kept crawling away "Hey! T-That Demon spawn!"
"Asshole!" I yelled out and continued crawling. After a few minutes my vent came to a drop that looked like it curved at the end, after taking a few deep breaths and slid down. I ended up busting open the vent so I needed to find a place to hide and quick I notice a large about a crates I could hide behind and quickly made my way over there. By the time I made it to my spot I began to hear voices and footsteps sound like three people coming this way.
"I'm telling you dude it was so funny when he realized it oh I wish I had my phone!" It was the fast one in red laughing
"It is not funny! Superman you gotta find that demon!" The glow stick yelled in frustration
"Alright I'll find the demon but I don't know they would take that?" It was quite for a few minutes when I felt one of the crates be lifting up blowing my cover.
"Alright Robin give it- Davina?!" I quickly remember this being the man who had red eyes last time I saw him. Thinking of his red eyes reminded me of the red light that Slade was trying to dragged me too my breath quickly picked up.
"You thought I meant robin!" The glow stick yelled "You know who this is?!" The one in red asked confused
I didn't waste anymore time I got up and ran away from all three of them.
"Davina wait!" I heard the one named Superman call after me I quickly looked for anything to get away from them I saw big double doors and ran towards them. When I opened them I saw two familiar faces and when they turned around they were quite shocked.
"Davina?!" The dark knight and Damian yelled with shock
I quickly ran to the dark knight and hide behind his cape.
"Woah what's wrong?" Batman asked trying to look at me but I kept pushing him forward.
" No! They're coming after me!" I cried
"What why is she not speaking English?"
"She's speaking Arabic, She grew up with me at the compound we only used Arabic there. We didn't learn to speak fluent English until we were nine."
"Who's coming after you?" Damian asked in Arabic
"umm a fast guy, the one with red eyes and-" but before I could finish my sentence all three people I was running from ran in the room.
"Where is she I know shes here!" The glow stick yelled out
"Br-I mean Batman Shes awake I-"
"I know." Batman then lifted his cape and revealed me
"Ah Traitor!" I looked up to him with an upset expression
"There she is now give it here!" The glow stick ran towards but I kept Batman in front of me while I twisted him around so the glow stick couldn't grab me.
"What does she have!" Damian yelled, the one in red was laughing again holding his stomach while Superman was trying not to laugh.
"You Brat!"
"GlowStick!" I climbed onto Batman's shoulder sticking my middle finger out where his precious ring was. By now Superman was full out laughing while the one in red was on the floor laughing.
"Davina no!" Batman tried to grab my hand
"See! She has my ring!!"
"Davina give it back!" Batman ordered trying to grab my hand but I lifted my hand up so he couldn't reach it.
"What no way!"
"Davina English please!!" Batman spoke serious
"Oh shit was I speaking Arabic? Sorry its a habit."
"Now will you give it to him?" Batman asked pulling me off of his shoulders and giving me the bat glare.
"Like I said no Glowstick over here used it on me!" I crossed my arms hiding the ring.
"Oh my god glowstick haha!" The one in red went back to the floor.
"Davina he's no-" Damian tried to explain but a voice cut him off
"Davina come here darling." I looked over to see the woman who comforted me across the table. I quickly wiggled out of Batman's grip and ran over to the woman when she wrapped her arms around me. "There there its alright now what's going on?" The woman looked at me and the men while smoothing my hair down.
"The brat took my ring!"
"Its was so funny Diana!"
"I didn't do anything"Both Superman and Batman yelled out.
The woman who I now know is Diana looked to the glow stick "Call her a brat one more time lantern I dare you." Then she looked to me "Davina do you have this mans ring?"
I nodded my head showing it to her "Glowstick over there used it on me."
"Well how about we give it back and I wont let him use it on you anymore?" I slowly handed her then rig and she threw it back. "Umm Davina why are there cobwebs and dust all over you?" Diana pulled a cobweb from my hair.
"I slid into the vents so those two would fail to apprehend me." I pointed to the two goofs
"Well let's get you some clothes so Batman can take you to his house to wash up and rest." Diana put her hands on my shoulders and guided me out of the room before stopping and turning to Damian who started following us. "I suppose your joining us Damian?"
"Of course, In case Davina gets lost."
"Ah we don't want that now do we"Diana smiles and continues to guide me across the ship. We ended up down a hallway full of doors, Diana pressed a button and one of the doors open to reveal a room. All three of us entered and I notice two girls sitting in there respectable sides look up and smile at Diana.
"WonderWoman, what brings you to our room?" A girl dressed in stars stood up from her bed
"Hello Diana its good to see you again!" The other girl flew over to Diana and hugged her. I backed up to give room to the floating girl where I ran into Damian.
"So she's related to Superman?" Whispering to Damian while looking at the similar symbol on the girls shirt.
"Her yes but the other no, from the files in the bat cave that's star girl she comes her to stay every now and then. I'll show you the files once we return home."
"Home?" I questioned looking at Damian with wide eyes, Damian then smiles as me and reaches out his hands picking out another cobweb from my hair. "I just got you back nuri, and I did promise to show you a normal life didn't I?"
I startled a bit hearing Damian speak his native tongue and instantly felt my face heat up for some reason, I turned away from his face using my hair to cover up my red cheeks.
"Davina come meet the girls who are handing you clothes meanwhile Robin will you go to the meeting room and inform Batman that he can start preparing to leave?"
"Hmm oh sure." Before walking out the door Damian turned around and moved his mouth to my ear and began whispering. " I'll see you later nuri." And with that he left the room, my face reddened even more I turn back to Diana to find her and the two other girls staring at me all three of them grinning.
"W-what?!"
The girl dressed in stars opened her mouth to speak but Diana held out her hand and the girl didn't speak
"Nothing child, come meet Supergirl and Star girl."
I walk towards the two girls and nodded my head at them. "Hello its a pleasure to meet you both and I appreciate your kindness in lending clothing to me.
"You're Welcome Davina were always opened to helping someone." Supergirl smiled
"Its no biggie a friend of Diana is a friend of ours." Star girl leaned on her staff smiling.
Supergirl then walked to a wardrobe center of the room and opened the doors revealing a large amount of clothes.
"Me and Star girl keep part of our clothes here for when we stay in the Watchtower for extended missions"
"Only part? You have more in a certain location?" I questioned
"Oh trust me have Robin take you shopping and you'll understand why."
"Ooo what about this skirt?" Start girl held up a blue skirt that was decorated with more blue ruffles
"Umm, it doesn't look very fighting efficient, perhaps some shorts?" I asked slightly smiling hoping they might have something.
"We could do that, how about these?" Star girl held up some Black shorts of denim material which had more denim fabric around the waist tide into a bow."
"Those are cute." I grinned a bit looking at the shorts
"Ooo this would look so cute with this shirt!" Supergirl lifted up a sage green tank top but it seemed shorten than normal?
"I do like the color but where is the rest of it?"
"Oh right! It's supposed to be this way this style of clothing is called a crop top, would you be okay with wearing this?"
"Is this what normal girls wear?" I asked staring at the shirt
"Well some do it's more of a preference." Star girl answered
"I'm not against trying it out." I offered having a feeling that Supergirl will be excited.
"Eeee okay this is going to be so cute all you need now is undergarments!" Supergirl flew to a dresser and opened the top drawer.
"I couldn't ask for you to give me some plus isn't seen as un-hygienic?"
"Its no biggie plus I just went shopping and bought some so these haven't been worn!"
"I still feel bad" I countered
"Don't I wasn't feeling them anyway now they're being put to use" Supergirl smiled while putting everything in my hand. "Now I'm not sure if you'll fit in them perfectly but that's another reason to go shopping when Batman takes you to his dark and creepy cave."
"Alright we better get moving no one wants a grumpy Batman" Diana spoke
"He's always grumpy." Supergirl countered giggling a bit
"And besides Batman doesn't have the balls to be angry at you" Star girl grinned at Diana
I looked over to see Diana slightly blushing "Oh is Batman your beloved?" I asked holding all the clothing Diana looked at my shocked at my bluntness while Super girl and Star girl started giggling
"What no! Come on Davina we need to get moving." Diana turn towards the door
"Well I do thank you for the clothes and I'll return them in there original state."
"Girl don't worry about it." Star girl waved her hand
"Consider them yours." Supergirl puts her hands on my shoulder giving me a warm smile
"Davina come along please!" I hear Diana call for me down the hall
"Coming Diana! Well goodbye."
"Bye!" Both girls yelled as I ran down the hall to Diana.
"There you are now come along." Diana walked us through the halls where we met everyone standing near the Batwing.
"Why is everyone standing there?" I asked Diana
"Men being men, always rushing." Diana grinned while shaking her head
"There you two are!" Glow stick yelled crossing his arms.
Hearing glow sticks voice Jason turned around and started running towards me. "Princess!"
"Uh oh.." I spoke out loud realizing he's not stopping, while watching Jason run flashes of Slade running towards me began appearing in my mind I shut my eyes trying to calm down my breathing. I quickly felt Jason pick me up and twirl me around I quickly used one hand to make sure I didn't flash anyone.
"Oh thank god you're okay!"
"This is totally unnecessary." I answered monotoned with no amusement on my face.
"Alright Hood put her down." Batman ordered noticing my struggle to breathe from Jason hugging me to tight.
"Come along Davina its time to leave." Batman turned towards the Batwing
"But she hasn't dressed herself yet?!" Diana countered
"No time I gotta introduce Princess to someone!" Jason then pick me up bridal style and running me towards hr BatWing.
"Ah I can walk you dumbo!" I yelled trying not to flash anyone.
"Thank god she's leaving!" Glow stick yelled
"Don't make me steal your ring again glow stick!" I pointed at him
"Bye Diana!" I waved to her as she waved back while laughing
Once everyone was in the batwing I climbed up with Damian to give the boys in the back more room. I had to put my legs over Damians but we both managed to be as comfortable as possible.
"So where does the illusive Dark knight live other than his cave?" I asked
"A place called Wayne Manor Davina"
"Ah that's nice very egotistical of you Batman."

Another Chapter done! I had so much fun writing this one I hope everyone enjoy it as well! Until next chapter bye everyone! 3943 words