"Would you rather it be Wayne then?"

Davina's P.O.V.:
An/ Super long chapter ahead so grab your drinks and snacks and a comfortable blanket!
"So for an unknown reason Dianas Greek gods have bestowed you butterfly tattoos and the butterfly represents a human soul?" Konner helped me down the the window ledge of the Blackwell manor.
"Correct." I went to the nearest mirror and made sure my hair didn't look messy from the wind. I could see Konner in the mirror sticking his hands in his pockets leaning on a wall.
"So did lil dude drool when he saw you?" Konner teased.
"Hm? Oh Dami? actually I haven't seen him since 1:00 so I wouldn't know if he drooled." I turned to face Konner placing my hands behind me leaning on the old vanity.
"Ah so I'm actually going to see it in person oh I'm so glad I have my phone on me."
There was a knock on the door and when the door opened Bruce appeared and enter the room.
"Ah there you are its about time for your entrance Davina so Konner go ahead and meet Tim and Stephanie down stairs."
"Welp I'll see you after your speech sunshine" Konner waved and walked out of the door.
"You still okay with all of this?" Bruce asked as he stood near the door
"It has to be done at some point." I crossed my arms around my chest
"And you remember what to say still?"
"Trust me its all up here." I pointed at my temple
"All right, you'll walk by yourself down the stair case leading into the ballroom and from there I'll walk with you up the stage where the musicians are playing and thats where you'll give your introduction speech and answer a few questions. After that just enjoy the party Davina and if anyone else tries to bother you after the speech they'll be handled." Bruce opened the door and stepped a bit outside.
"Sounds like a plan." I smiled as I watch Bruce walk out the door I felt a painful pinch around my neck where the necklace laid, it went away after a second so I shook it off and headed out the door and made my way towards the giant vintage wooden door leading to the stair case. I took a deep breath as I waited for the doors open. "You got this Davina.." I began to hear Bruce speak and heard heavy footprints move towards the door.
"Now for my guest of honor and to finally answer your question on why brought back the Blackwells summer gala, now ladies and gentlemen men please  welcome Davina Blackwell!" And with that the doors opened and as I walk towards the first step I heard many gasps, I kept a smile on my face as I walked down the stairs and gently slid my hand down the railing of the stairs. As I drew closer the last steps I began to hear a round of applause, I looked over to my right I saw Jason and Konner were the ones clapping. My smile grew bigger as I also noticed Konner recording Damian who's  eyes were wide like an innocent child seeing something their little minds can't comprehend. With my smile came a blush as I looked back forward and spotted Bruce waiting for me at the end of the stairs. I tucked my arm into his thanking that these heels gave me the necessary height to just reach his arms, Bruce walked along with me to the stage and I softly smiled towards people putting up the act that I discussed with Bruce. Both Bruce and I stepped onto the stage where Bruce handed me the microphone and I stepped towards the middle of the stage.
"I just want to start off with a thank you to everyone who attended and I apologize if I startled anyone trust me I'm nervous myself standing here in front of you all." I laughed a bit and causing everyone to laugh along with me. " The Blackwells were a very respectable and from what I've been told, they were consider Gotham royalty next to the Wayne's. And my parents were the most kind and caring Blackwells you would ever meet, After my Father took over the company he was set to help those in Gotham who truly needed it weather that be giving them a job or going himself to the worst parts of Gotham and just helping out anyone who would trust him enough to let him help. And when he met my mother I'm told those two together were a match made in heaven. Sadly my parents also had the flaw of trusting too quickly and too much, and that led to them being taken advantage of by the one person who caused the Blackwell name to become a haunting dream to me. But weirdly enough... I'm thankful of the life I've been dealt with so far, If I would have never gone missing I would have never met the kind old man who took me in when he found me alone. And most importantly...I never would have met the most important person in my life who stuck by my side growing up." I took this moment to look at Damian with a emotional smile. "I wouldn't be the person standing in front of you today and who knows what I would be acting like. I understand you all must have some questions so I'm open to answering a few as long as everyone stays calm and polite please." I watch as a few hands shot up and of course it was news reporters who were desperate for a story. The more desperate ones were already bumping shoulders when I noticed two women who were calmly raising their hands and I immediately remembered them from the files in Bruces bat computer. I smiled there way and brought the microphone back to my lips.
"I'll work with Ms.Vale and then go on to Mrs.Lane/Kent." I watched as they smiled and walked closer to the stage mouthing a thank you my way, I nodded with a smile.
"Thank Ms.Blackwell My first question is...how did you end up with the Wayne's?" The ginger known as Vicky Vale.
"Ah well I actually grew up with Mr.Waynes youngest Damian, his grandfather was the one who took me in actually." I calmly responded recalling this question from the notes Bruce gave me.
"What about education? Were you able access schooling where you lived?"
"Yes, My caretaker was very serious about school and would have people he trusted come to our home and educate me on every under the sun." I giggled knowing some people probably thought I had no education. "My teachers would always give me one major test for the year and I had to get 100% of the questions correct or I would have to relearn everything."
"Last question for me, how did you find out who you were?" She held her phone closer recording the questions.
"I've been waiting for that one." I giggled once again causing everyone to laugh. "My caretaker always told me the truth about how he found me all alone and he looked all over for someone who knew my parents but he never found anyone so he took me into his home for good. One day I was studying when I was informed about Damian moving to live with his father and his grandfather thought it would be a good idea if I came by to visit and Sadly my caretaker grew ill from his old age and my stay became permanent. After I arrived in Gotham I found Mr.Wayne and informed him of everything I could remember and we found out together who I was." I finished the scripted part of my speech knowing it was believable.
"Thank you for answering Ms.Blackwell" Ms.Vale smiled before putting her things away but kept her phone recording.
"Hi Mrs.Lane its lovely to meet you Ms.Blackwell." Mrs.Lane held out her hand and I smile and shook it firmly
"Hello its lovely to meet you as well. I'm ready whenever you are." I smiled
"Alright, Could you tell us the name of the man who raised you and where exactly you live for these twelve years?"
"Well I'm going to have to say no due to the fact that where I lived the people wish to stay away from the main part of society and wish to be left alone unless an international crisis happens. And my caretaker never enjoyed media and technology and I don't wish to upset anyone from there." I smiled looking over to bruce who secretly nods my way.
"Oh that's totally understandable, How long do you plan to stay in Gotham?" Mrs.Lane holds up her phone higher
"Oh well I do have to finished my studies given to me by a caretaker before he passed but I do wish to attend Gotham Academy with Damian so I don't know how long I'll be in here honestly" I laughed nervously acting out the character bruce wanted me to play.
"Alright final question, Does Mr.Wayne plan on adopting you into the Wayne Family?"
"The Wayne's have done enough for me then I could ever imagine and I actually met a wonderful amazing woman who has offered to step into my life and help me mature into a functional citizen and this leads to my final statement I'll no longer be Davina Blackwell legally in the eyes of the law after my adoption papers are signed tomorrow." This of course caused a few gasp to appear across the crowd and I noticed some confused faces across the boys except for bruce who stood calmly since he probably already knew.
"And what will your name be then?" Mrs.Lane asked
"Davina Prince and the Wonderful Diana Prince is to be my legal guardian after tomorrow, She gave me the choice of creating a family with her and I think it would be nice to have a normal one since I never was able to do that until now." I softly smiled Dianas way who was tearing up while Alfred offered her a tissue.
"Thank you so much for the questions but I don't wish to take anymore attention away from the lovely party." I waved and was about to hand the microphone to the singer when someone pushed they're way through the crowd.
"Ms.Blackwell-I mean Prince do you plan on taking over the Blackwell incorporation when you turn eighteen?! Or are you planning on running away from that as well? I mean we all know its been on its downfall after you and your parents died."
I stiffed not being prepared for my Fathers company being thrown up in the air. I brought the microphone back to my lips turning around to see a middle age man hair slightly messed up his clothes a bit unkept and a salt look on his face.
"As I've been missing for twelve years I didn't know about my Fathers company issues. I haven't been asked to take control of my fathers legacy but I suppose if I was asked I would think about taking it. As for your rude comment, I don't need to dignify that taunt with a response so have a lovely evening but one bit of advice sir I would stay away from the champagne it seems you've had enough." I handed the microphone to the main singer and walked off the stage and headed towards Bruce.
"How was that?" I looked up at bruce who was drinking a drink when I arrived.
"You did well, will work on dealing with assholes another time now go and have fun." He patted the top of my head and walk towards a group of women who were definitely trying to get in his pants.
"Aw Λουλούδι you did so well!" Diana came and hugged me before setting her drink down and smiling even more. "Now you have some little birdies who I believe want to see you." She pointed towards the boys who were patiently waiting, I nodded and walk towards them,
"Hello everyone." I waved I looked down the line of boys and noticed one was missing "hmm where's Damian?"
"Ah poor kid got stuck with Camille Gold during your speech cause Tim won Rock Paper Scissors." Dick pointed over the an arch way where I spotted them, that gold girl was twisting her hand around Damians black tie I could tell he was uncomfortable what I couldn't understand is why he let her touch him.
"Uh oh um guys Princess has that I can murder all of you with no trouble look on her face..." Jason spoke looking my way.
"Now Davina, let's be calm okay we don't want to cause any scenes." Tim grasp my shoulder.
"Be discreet when I break that hand got it." I pulled away from Tim and made my way towards the two.
"Oh that is so not what I said!" Tim groaned
Luckily I had the advantage of a hallway entrance where I could sneak my way over to the two, I stopped at the edge of the wall and starting listening.
"Lord don't let this end like last time." I thought grabbing a champagne glass from a waiter and downing it then putting it back on his tray, I put my finger to my lips telling the waiter to keep a secret which he nodded and walked away.
"I'm so glad were hanging out together Damian, when the music starts will you dance with me?" Gold lifted up her hand and touch Damians face. "I've been meaning to ask you but I feel like we have a connection since we started school together I was wondering if-"
"Camille no." Damian pushed her away with a serious look on his face.
"Oh shit!" I looked over to the other boys and they had the same looks as I did Jasons being the most dramatic.
"No? But-"
"I do not see you in any romantic way nor will I ever I can promise you that. I have cared for another way longer than I have known you, she is the light of my life and I haven't even lived most of it yet. But I do know already I want it to be with her romantically or just as its been our whole lives together. She deserves the world and I plan to give to her, sadly I'm not so good with words and it caused her to be upset and I'm currently trying to make up for it."
A very prominent blush appear on my face as his words fell from his lips, I looked down at my hand remembering the tie. I smiled before walking away from the walls edge.
"There you are I've been looking for you." The light dimmed as the music began to play my eyes finally met his. "I'm not interrupting anything am I?"
"Yes." Gold sneered but at the same time Damian answered with no.
"Good I would never want to interrupt anything important, now It appears that there is something wrong with your tie Dami." I stepped closer to him getting in between him and gold. He looked confused and went to touch it when I grabbed his hand and just to piss off that knock off goldie locks I wrapped his arm around my waist. This time he had a blush appear as I loosened his old tie and replaced it with the one around my hand and put the old one in his pocket.
"There all fixed." I stepped away and let Damian look at the tie and realized what I had done. I smiled and slowly turned around to face Gold while keeping Damians arm around my waist. "You're the girl from the the mall! I just want to thank you for speaking with my date while I was giving my speech, now what was your name...um Cassie...Goldie no thats not right."
"It's Camille Gold." She sneered
"That's right! I've have so much to remember these past few days that I guess your name wasn't important to remember." I removed myself from Damian and walked closer to Camille, her face faltered from the resting bitch face she had to a slightly spooked one. I held out my hand and when she took it I pulled her close and whispered "You really need to learn how to keep your hands to yourself Gold, you never know if the person who you have your hands all over is taken."
And with that I walked away heading back to the boys, Jason and Konner were laughing while Dick and Tim were drinking whatever acting like they weren't watching as well.
"haha oh lord princess that was amazing!"
"Haha-her face paled when you-haha" Konner leaned on Jason for support.
I felt a tap on my shoulder and when I turned around I was met with a boy with similar eyes to Konner and he was shorter than him.
"Uh- Hi my names Jonathan Kent but my friends call me Jon well Damian calls me Kent but were working on it." The young boy stuttered rubbing the back of his neck.
"Ah you must be the famous Jonathan Kent Damian informed me about, if you are anything like your father then I'm pleased to meet you" I smile his way and watched a blush form across his cheekbones.
"I-uh-hehe"
"Jonny you were suppose to stay with your dad." Konner stood beside me scolding him.
"I did the whole time I swear I-I even told him I was coming over here to say hi!"
"Konner ease up I'm glad I could met him." I had an idea and smile "Jon would you mind dancing with me? I'm afraid my date is occupied with someone and I don't wish to be rude in front of my guest."
"I-um."
"little dude thats when you say yes to the pretty lady." Konner teased and I elbowed him in his side.
"Enough or I'll tell my surprise guest turn around."
"Ow-wait what?"
A hand was placed on my shoulder and I smile at her arrival.
"Ah its wonderful to actually meet you in person I hope your travels were calm." I held out my hand and she firmly shook it then brought me into a hug, I smile and returned the hug.
"Yes the watchtower coms don't do either of us justice, and my return to earth was peaceful as always." Nadine's french accent came through as she spoke. Her dress was a dark blue with butterfly's along the bottom of her dress and her ginger hair curled and laid across her back with one side pinned. " Actually I overhear your conversation and I was wondering if I could dance with Jon if thats okay with you amie?"
"Nadine!" Jon jumped into her arms while Konner just looked at Nadine as if she was paradise.
I giggled closing Konner mouth. "It would be my pleasure." I stepped back and let Nadine and Jon go on the floor.
"Will you dance with me after Jon Konner? I've missed my fellow Titan." and with that Nadine and Jon started dancing.
"H-How?" Konner attempt to ask me and I laughed at his stuttering.
"Watch's towers computer is exactly like the Bat computer so a little hacking here some there and boom use a watchtower radio com to send her a message." I smiled summarizing how I did it. "She's not here for long though Konner so don't waist any time." I patted his shoulder when I felt hands wrap around my waist and pull me onto the dance floor.
"Excuse me but-oh finished with Gold already?" I adjusted Damians tie and the next song began to play.
"You know that wasn't what was going on." Damian groaned
"So Gold putting her hands all over you and about to confess her desire for you didn't happen?" I teased Damian
"Okay that part did but it's only because I lost that childish game with Drake. I rejected her before anything could happen,nuri I-"
"I know I was listening in Damian." I laughed putting my arms around his neck. I heard a familiar voice start to sing and saw that Jason was actually up on the stage singing to the whole party. I started laughing as I saw Bruces head shake while Dick recorded and Tim dance along with Stephanie, I felt Damians head hit my shoulder which startled me.
"Why must I be associated with idiots." Damian chuckled swaying us back and forth.
"Actually, his voice isn't bad Damian, though he may be a bit intoxicated by the looks of it." I giggled.
"Of course he is, Todd is something else- wait you were listening in?!" Damian lifted his head up confused.
"Just shut up and dance with me wonder boy."
"Its boy wonder nuri." Damian corrected.
"In Hercules its wonder boy." I countered referring to the Disney movie.
Damian snickered " let me guess Grayson?"
"Hey those Disney movies aren't that bad Dami, I actually enjoy the innocents from them...we should watch some together sometime." I placed my arm into Damians shoulder and leaned onto him as he leaned back lifting my leg as well.
"As you wish nuri." Damian leaned forward again and we continued to dance for a bit longer. "So Davina Prince hmm?"
"Yeah it happened before the gala started, it sounds nice hm?" I giggled
"For now yeah."
"For now? Would you rather it be Wayne then?" Thinking about bruce adopting me.
"When we're 26, and besides I think Davina Wayne sounds lovely don't you?"
I realized what Damian was meaning and a blush appeared on my face.
"You dork we're sixteen and you've already thought about that."  I laughed as Damian dipped me.
"Its either you or not at all. And correction you're going to be sixteen in ten minutes, I've got until August nuri."
"Oh right I am older than you Dami." We both laughed as Damian help me straighten up form being dipped and our eyes lock causing every sound to fade away. I noticed how Damian began to look at me from top to bottom, as his eyes wandered up again meeting my eyes once more he licked his lips. I gulped trying to get the sudden dry feeling in my throat gone, we both started to lean in his hands gripping my waist while my own hands started to tangle up in his hair that slightly curled up at the bottom.
An/ (you guys already know what's going to happen! Lol)
"Excuse me, Pardon me Ms...Cake for the birthday girl!" Both Damian and I turned away from each other where I was bombarded with the most gigantic cake I have ever seen.
"Ah Miss.Davina there you are! Now I know its small but this is the biggest I could do last minute." Alfred stood beside the huge cake lighting the small candles.
"Umm Alfred this cake is bigger than any cake you gave me!" Jason whined
"If I recall you always wanted a pie rather than a cake Master Jason- Miss. Davina why are you crying?!" Alfred asked noticed eyes tearing up
"I'm sorry it's just no ones ever made me a cake before" I responded "I just don't know how to thank you Alfred." Alfred then moved away from the cake and gave me a hug.
"Now lets blow out your candles young lady." Alfred smiled and began lighting these larger candle and when they were lit, they began sparkling. Everyone began singing and I felt the heat rush to my face not being use to all of this attention from strangers. As everyone finished the song and sparkling candles died out and I blew all the small candles out as well. Everyone cheered and I felt hands go around my waist and I looked up to see Damian smiling and he began to spin me around. I squealed and began laughing along with Damian holding onto him for dear life. When my feet touched the floor I released my death grip from Damians shoulders when I felt his hands grab mine.
"I want to show you something!" He yelled over the music, I nodded and walked beside Damian and he led me to the outside garden where we both sat down on a bench surrounded by blue orchids. I noticed Damian looking at a brown bag right bedside the bench and he softly moved it behind him.
"Is what you wanted to show me in the bag?" I tried to look at the bag when Damian moved so I couldn't see it at all.
"Well yeah but it's probably silly now that I think about it." I watched how Damians nervousness grew, I placed my hands over his in attempt to calm him down.
"If it's important to you than it is to me so take a breath and whenever you're ready then show me." I smiled as he took a breath and pulled the brown bag in front of him.
"Close your eyes please." Damian requested and I complied placing my hands in front of me. I heard the brown bag being rummaged through and heard a click that sounded like a match?
"Okay you can open them now." I opened my eyes to find Damian holding two small lanterns, I smiled noticed some art work that has been painted.
"Dami.."
"I was wondering if I could redo my wish from last time?" Damian handed me one of the lanterns as I nodded . We both closed our eyes and as I thought about my wish I felt Damians hand cover mine.
"Ready?" I asked
"Mhm." He replied, So I opened my eyes and saw him already looking at me.
"Okay, one...two...three..." I slowly let mine float away and float along side Damians, I kept my eyes on the lanterns I released a huge breath as I felt all of my stress float away and I tighten my grip on Damians hand.
"Thank you Dami, I didn't realize how much I needed that." I looked his way before got closer to him and wrapped my around him and felt him quickly hug me back. We stayed like that for a few minutes before I slowly pulled my head away but not unwrapping my arms from him.
"Davina I need to tell you something..." Damian softly spoke
"Yes?" my throat felt dry again as I waited for him for respond.
"Davina I-"
"Davina!" I turned my head towards the direction I heard Bruce calling me and I finally unwrapped my arms from Damian.
"Just a moment! I'm sorry what was it you wanted to tell me?" I turned back to Damian.
"I- um I can tell you another time lets go see what father wants." Damian abruptly stood up and we both walk towards Bruce who was at the door.
"I'm sorry to interrupt but can I borrow Davina for a bit?" Bruce asked.
"Of course," I turned back to Damian and leaned into his ear "You'll tell me what you wanted to say later deal?" Damian nodded and I made my way with Bruce inside the ball once again.
"Now I know we said we would wait until you were reintroduced to society and since you kinda are now I need your help. I don't wanted to ask the boys since it's their night off and they've all been working hard."
"No Bruce I understand your reasoning and I'm happy to help, so lets get going." 
"Good but the issue is I don't know what you can wear nothing has been made yet or-"  Bruce began to ramble as we walked out of the door towards Bruces car.
"I'll just wear Damians suit were similar in height and I can manage if its a bit big on me, and It'll just look like Robin and Batman on patrol."
"Smart.." Bruce commented as he started the engine and began driving off.
20 minutes later.
"Okay does everything feel okay and you know how to use everything in the utility belt right?" Bruce asked all suited up but his cowl still down.
"Yep I looked over everything in the files so it's all up here." I walked out of the changing room dressed in Damians suit, Since I had a lot of muscle the suit wasn't too baggy and I was able to move as comfortable with everything on me. I had my hair braided and I was putting on the mask and it began linking to the bat computer.
"Bat computer, allow access to Davina Prince Number B10. Emergency code,031004."
"Access granted, welcome Davina Prince."
"Emergency code?" I questioned
"I give everyone emergency codes that only I and the person I give it to knows, you never know."
"A truthful answer?" I teased as we walked near the bat mobile.
"Makes me feel better." He grumbled
I laughed and an idea popped into my head.
"Hey Bruce?"
Bruce turned his head looking my way.
"Can I..we'll ya know..drive?" I played with the ends of my hair.
Bruce looked at me for a moment with his famous bat glare before opening the top part of the bat mobile and stepping aside, I looked at him with surprise.
"Really!?" I ran over and hopped in all giddy.
I looked around for a seatbelt only to fine their wasn't one on my side.
"You don't have a seatbelt over here?!"
"No." Bruce grumbled settling in the vehicle.
"Is there one over there?"
"Yes."
"Are you going to put it on?" I asked spotting the seatbelt.
"Batman doesn't need one." I looked around the vehicle once more and my excitement grew once more
"Haha I can't believe I'm going to drive the Bat mobile, Damians going to be so-"
"You tell no one." Bruce stated "I will get so much shit for this if the boys finds out." He pinch his cover nose.
"Holy shit! Batman just said shit!"
"Davina!"
"Oops sorry I got excited.."
"Just start the car." Bruce chuckled and I did what he asked.
"Now this is different form a regular car so be careful when you hit the-"
I pressed my foot into the gas after I put the Bat mobile in drive and the car zoomed out of the cave
"Gas!" Bruce yelled and from the corner of my eyes I could see bruce struggling to put on the seat belts.
"Hahah woooo!" I yelled driving the car out of the cave and into Gotham following the directions the Bat mobile was giving me.
"Who knew driving would be this fun!" I laughed keeping the car steady, "Heyy look who out on their seat belt!" Bruce glared at me before turning his head and looking out the window again.
"I didn't interrupt anything at the gala did I?" Bruce questioned
"Umm it wasn't just you everyone kinda was but its no big deal." I turned the car,
I started biting my lip trying to understand everything going on since I came to Gotham.
"What's bothering you?" Bruce asked starting to use his Batman voice.
"Your son is quite confusing..."
"Hm? How come?"
"Well it's like one minute he's claiming things shouldn't have happened and then he's telling me all these cheesy things and its confusing."
"Sounds like normal teenager stuff Davina."
"Really thats normal?! Why is that normal..." I whined
"Scientifically it's because your hormones extremely high thought your teenage years. Emotionally, its a main time where you're trying to find yourself."
I pulled the Bat mobile over arriving to where we needed to be and looked over to Bruce "this is bullshit, moving on what's the plan?"
"First stop is a group of scarecrows men moving his fear toxin to a new place since the PD is apprehending it tomorrow. Next we just continue on with regular patrol."
"Understood, where do you want me?" Bruces pulled up a online blue print of the building and a red dot appeared where an old vent was and then it moved inside the building where I saw perches of stone gargoyles around every corner.
"Get to that vent and climb through and take them out one by one, Il'll do the same thing on the opposite side. I want this to be all stealth can you do that?"
"Of course." I nodded tapping my mask turning everything on.
"Good now lets go." Bruce opened the door and we both jumped out, bruce grabbed his grappling hook and aimed for a ledge on the building.
"Grappling hook is on your-"
"Left side I know." I stopped him from speaking.
"Then why aren't you grabbing it?"
"Because I don't need it." I floated off the ground and slowly flew my way to to the vent.
"Since when in the hell could you do that?" Bruce asked over our coms
"Since about two days ago I believe." I landed on the ledge and started unscrewing the vent. After I pulled the vent off I began climbing through remembering the path from the blue print.
"Boss wants all these cases moved quickly boys so quit screwing around!" A goon double the size of the others who was armed started yelling at the smaller men who moving the toxins onto a different truck. While the smaller ones moved the boxes the bigger one walked away out of my sight and out the door.
"You have 10 goons total five of them are armed. Take five each?" I whispered opening the last vent quietly and climbing on top of a gargoyle.
"Sounds good but do it quietly." Batman responded.
I tapped the side of my mask starting up Deceive mode, I was able to view every goon and their vitals as well as identifying the ones who were armed. I noticed a goon walking alone towards the gargoyle I was standing on. So I used the grappling hook and slowly descended upside down towards the goon. Once I was close enough I grabbed the goon covering his mouth and bringing back up to the gargoyle, I knocked him out and tied up to the gargoyle and high enough where people wouldn't look. I repeated this process a few more times when they're were only two left and by now both had realized what was going on. I noticed ones face was into their shoulder and saw the wire connecting to his hip, while the other goon started pointed his gun where his tied up buddies were.
"They're calling back up we need to take them out now." I jumped down find softly landed on the ground and made my way towards a new hiding spot.
"Why must it always difficult." Batman grumbled and made his way over to the goons as well, both of us nodded at each other and grabbed our respected goon and knocked them out. While Batman just wrapped his arms around he neck of his goon, I jumped and wrapped my legs around my goons and flipped him onto the ground. I landed on my feet and bruce started tying the two together.
"That was a little much." Batman laughed tying the knot.
"Hey I was bored." I responded and felt something wrap around my ankles and pull me to the ground.
"Robin!"
I was pulled towards the larger goon putting one of my hands on my waist and the other under my head since my hoof fell down revealing my braided hair.
"If you wanted my attention so badly, you could have just called." I teased the goon
"The bird is a girl?! Whatever I got the bird the rest of you get the bat!" The smaller goons ran after Batman as he threw down a smoke pellet taking out goons as quickly as he could.
"Ugh can any of you do your job right?!" The larger goon hung the chain tying me on a hook and ran after Batman. I curled my body upwards and grasped onto the chain while also grabbing the mini laser in my belt and began freeing my legs. Once I was free I caught my self from falling and noticed the larger goon grabbed Batman by his cape.
"Batman!" I ran towards the two and jumped and stuck a batter rang into the goons shoulder. He screamed and let go of Batman and attempted to grab me but I jumped off and landed next to Batman.
"You okay?" I asked
"Yeah people just don't respect my cape." He held up the remains of his torn up cape.
"How long until PD gets here?"
"About 5 minutes." The goon yelled pulling something from his pockets
"You think it's more venom?" I asked focusing on the goon
"You noticed that too, I'm not sure the vial looks a bit small for venom don't let it touch you to be safe.
"Well now you've jinxed me." I stated.
The goon came running towards us and Batman grabbed me and threw both of us off to the side while the goon ran into a wall. I stood up noticing Batman's cape caught on a hook and tried to help him free, the goon took this opportunity and ran towards his again. My eyes widen as Batman was still caught so I used another Batter-rang and cut Batman free and pushed him out of the way. The goon ran into me but I grabbed his arm using his momentum to throw him onto the ground. His arm came up and whatever he was holding slightly cut my cheek, I gasped and my hand immediately went to my cheek. I grew in anger and used all my might and kicked the goons face rendering him unconscious, Batman ran to my grabbing my hand examining the cut but it was too late.
"Damn its gone." Rubbing over the green glow
We both heard the PD coming in so we decided it was time to leave, Batman grabbed my waist and used his grappling gun to get us out of there.
"Omg what if it was STD's?!"
"I highly doubt he was carrying around an STD but if it makes you feel better will test for everything."  Batman shot his grapple towards another building and both of us swung to the bat mobile.
"Are you still want to go on patrol with me?" Batman asked
I nodded and watched as Batman went to the back of the car and pulled out a new cape.
"Okay then lets go."
.........
Its been a good two hours since I split up from Batman to patrol Damians normal spot. Using my detective vision to inspect everything, It was around three in the morning when I was approaching my last area to patrol when I landed on a abandoned building where most people stayed after dealing in an alley a few minutes down. As soon as I landed on the building I felt myself lose my breath and gain the feeling of not being able to breath which was odd since I usually have decent stamina and endurance from my training. I shook it off and walked over to the edge of the roof, I was scanning the area when I heard something scrapping the ground but I couldn't pinpoint where exactly it was. As I turned to look the other way I was met with a hilt of a sword, I slipped off the edge and I fell off the roof and landed on top of an abandon car leaving a decent dent in the roof along with the glass shattering under me. I groaned and rolled off the car thanking robins suit for the extra padding breaking most of my fall but I did lose my breath after felling a pop in my back, my head was spinning as I tried to look around for whoever knocked me off the room. I became too disoriented and fell to my knees and felt the glass cutting into them, I heard felt landed softly and I looked up to confront the asshole.
"Okay who ever the fuck did that, I'm going to beat you where someone will need to feed you for weeks." I hissed.
"You always had a mouth on you didn't you Trésor?"
I felt all my confidence drain from my body and felt nothing but pure fear rush over me, this overwhelming chill casted over my body hearing his voice.
"N-no this c-can't be hap-happening." I whispered trying to focus my vision.
"Y-yes Trésor why aren't you excited to me? I thought you would miss me?" Slade walked closer and I fell backwards trying to stand up, when I looked back up I felt his leg ram into my side and knock me into a near by dumpster which didn't help whatever back issue I had from falling
"No! Do not let this happen Run!" I yelled at myself, So I stood up well tried to but I couldn't stand up correctly due to my back. I started moving and when I realized I wouldn't get far I grabbed my grappling hook and shot it in the air. I held on as the grappling hook pulled me away from Slade. I landed on a building a few feet away when I finally felt like I was able to breathe. I started coughing when I brought my bloody hand towards my mask to interact with my com.
"Cough, B-Batman. Cough-Cough." I leaned on a old ventilation system while I waited for Bruce to respond.
"Davina? How are you on Damians coms right now?" I heard Barbra's tired voice fill my ears.
"Oh did I hit the wrong thing my bad." Another round of coughs losing my breath once more.
"Your really calling for back up Trésor, I thought I taught you better than that." Slade sweep kicked my feet and I felt the glass in my knees go deeper into my skin as I face planted on the gravel roof. Slade grabbed me by my hair pulling towards the edge of this building casing me to look down to the roads of Gotham I felt the bottom of his boot land on the back of my neck and apply pressure. I struggled to breath having flash backs to the Lazarus pit on the island, my head submerged in the green glow feeling his hands wrapped around my neck. I started freaking out trying to get slade off and let out a scream as best as I could.
"Davina!? What's going on?!" Barbra cried from the coms. "I'm getting Batman now! Hold on!" Barbra yelled
"Hm at least your not begging you remember last time you begged what happened?" Slade slightly let off the pressure on my neck.I sucked in a huge breath slightly crying.
"No one came..." I mumbled
"That's right." Slade raised up his foot and slammed it down onto my back once more. I cried out rolling away from the edge.
"Robin!" I heard Batman yell as he lands on the roof. I feel Batman pick me up causing me to let out a painful hiss. "What the hell happen!?"
"H-He came back." I felt Batman stiffen and he started looking around.
"Batman! Is she alright please tell me you have her!?" Barbra cried over the coms.
"I got her..can you tell Alfred to prepare the medical station and Alfred only this isn't anyone else's business." Bruce gritted his teeth as he spoke. "Tell me what hurts the most."
"I'll be fine there's no need to-"
"Davina, this isn't up for debate." Bruce interrupted  and glared at me until I responded.
"M-my back..." Bruce immediately stopped caring me bridal style and carried me with one arm and I laid my head on his shoulder as I griped his cape with my hands.
"I got you don't worry kid." Bruce comforted me "But I need you to show me where incase anything can help me find him."
"Well here and then that building with the abandoned car." I mumbled, Bruce way his way over there still carrying me and being as careful as possible.
"Don't tell me you landed on the car." Bruce whispered tightening his grip around me, I didn't respond I just kept my head on his shoulder. He skimmed the area looking for anything but was empty handed. "Alright lets go now." Bruce called the bat mobile and waited, once it arrived he softly set me down on my side and made his way over to the drivers side and drove off.
.........
Once we pulled into the cave Bruces jumped out pulling his cowed off and pick me up out of the car. My body trying to heal my knees and hands now, I saw Barbra jump turn around and her hands went to her mouth, and Alfred with a melancholy look on his face.
"I took the liberty of informing Ms.Prince on the situation Master Bruce. Alfred commented opening his kit.
"That's fine Alfred just no one else please." Bruce help me sit down as Diana enter the cave.
"Is she here?! Oh my Λουλούδι what happened?" Diana went to touch me but Bruce stopped her.
"Lets get you all fixed up now hmm Ms.Davina?" I nodded showing him my hands and pointed my knees at him since the pads were already gone.
"After you get the glass out Alfred we need to examine her back." Bruce commented washing his hands.
"Bruce I already told you there's no need for that I'v-"
"Of course were looking at your back Λουλούδι if there's something wrong with it super healing or not!" Diana yelled
"If you would just let me finish-ah!" Bruce somehow made his way around Alfred and pressed a finger on my the part of my back that hurt.
"We're looking Davina end of discussion."
"You wont even let me finish so how is any of this a discussion!?" I yelled.
"Even if you have super healing-"
"This isn't about the damn super healing!" I cried tears starting to form from my frustration.
"Umm Diana left the entrance open and we can hear all the yelling what's going on- Davina!" Tim yelled
"This is just fantastic more people to tell me what I need." I sneered
"Davinas back?" Jason poked his head through and made his way down before seeing me along with Dick and Damian.
"Davina that is enough! We're checking your back out it could be broken for gods sake but your being too stubborn!" Bruce yelled
"I think we both know its broken!" I yelled in Bruce's face
"What do you mean broken!?" Damian yelled as he rounded the corner.
"There Ms.Davina all done with your extremities." Alfred spoke trying to change the subject.
"Thank you Alfred." I ripped my mask off and Barbra once again gasped.
"Oh what now!" I yelled
"Davina that is completely unnecessary!" Diana yelled
"Who did that to you!?" Damian yelled
"Enough!" Bruce yelled causing everyone to go quite. I felt that chill go down my spine as Slade replaced Bruce for a mere moment, I shook my head feeling more tears fall down my face. Once I looked back up again I saw bruce once more. "Davina we nee-"
"There's no point in arguing anymore Bruce I'm going to be told what to do no matter where I go." I started taking off the robin armor growing more angry each time I took off a new area.
"Princess th-"
"What more do you want from me now!" I yelled lashing out at Jason feeling tears fall harder this time.
"Davina calm down." Damian stepped forward now.
"You know what no I wont! I'm so fucking done with everything at this point that I could-"
I felt hands grab my chin and I was met with Slade so I Panicked and kicked them as hard as I could.
"Master Bruce!" Alfred yelled running over to who I thought was Slade but in reality it was bruce the whole time. Luckily he landed in his chair, when Tim put his phone with his camera on in my face to show me how my eyes. They were solid green and and the Same color green was stretching out from my eyes like limbs on a tree from my eyes as well and the tears I thought were falling down my face was actually green liquid instead.
"I-I Bruce I'm so s-sorry, I don't know what happened p-please don't send me back I wont do it again I promise" I started crying harder "I don't wanna go back." Bruce quickly got up from the chair and hugged me trying to calm me down. "Please don't let him take me back please!"
"Shhh Davina no ones sending you back I promise just take a deep breath." Bruce ran his hand through my hair as I tried to calm my breathing but it felt i could never catch my breath and my heart kept beating extremely fast, Bruce noticed this and pulled back slightly. "Alfred give me the stethoscope please." Alfred immediately handed it over and bruce started checking my heart beat. "Alright everyone out but Diana,Alfred, and me."
"What are you crazy I'm not-" Damian went to argue back.
"Damian listen to your father we have no time for arguments." Diana spoke.
Everyone left including Damian even though he wanted to stay.
"Alright if it isn't about the heightened healing what is it about?" Bruce asked grabbing something from the computer.
"I've dealt with a broken back before so all attention isn't necessary." I mumbled removing the last piece of armor.
"Care to explain?" Bruce questioned.
"I was training with grandfather and I became cocky leading me to do a move incorrectly and grandfather took the advantage. He wanted me to understand the importance doing moves correctly and that In the real world my opponent won't be so easy on me." I tired to straighten up my poster but in the process if doing so I felt my back pop a few more times. "I felt like I let him down so I walked around like nothing was wrong, I guess he was impressed because after two weeks he sent a maid in and she helped my place my back in its correct place and helped me wrap my back in a brace. Then grandfather sent me to focus on my education until my back was healed."  I stood up straightening up my back trying not to focus on the extreme pain, I brought my hands up stretching biting my lip to refrain from making any sounds. "All I need to do is put my back into its correct ailment again and with some bed rest I should be okay, last time it took eight weeks to heal but who knows maybe it'll be shorter with the healing ability that I have."
"You realize how messed up that sounds right?" Bruce hooked up the machine and brought it towards my back, after a few seconds x-rays appeared on the bat computer showing the middle part of my back and another showed the top part of my lumbar vertebrae out of place. He also put the stethoscope onto my chest again. "At least your heart rate has gone down Alfred can you help put her back into its correct place?"
"Of course master Bruce." Alfred answered and moved my way
.........
"The poor thing must be exhausted after the day shes had, I recommend a nice hot bath would take some stress off on her muscles." Alfred explained to Diana as she picked me up from the table.
"That sounds lovely Alfred will get that started right away." Diana smiled and began walking away when Jason walked in and stopped Diana.
"Please let me carry her for you Diana, you've had a stressful day as well."
"Well thats very kind of you Jason." Diana smile passing me over.
"Night Alfred." I waved softly laying my head on Jasons shoulder
"Goodnight to you too Miss Davina"
"Alright lets get you to your room princess." Jason followed Diana out of the cave.
"I'm sorry I yelled at you..." I whispered playing with my fingers as my arms were around his neck.
"Ah you don't have to apologize prin-"
"No I do, I just got so scared and for some reason that fear turned into anger and I lost my temper." I wrapping my arms around his neck a little bit tighter trying to not lose my composure.
"I get what you were feeling princess I do so don't apologize. I here for you princess hell I'm one of many but I'm still your favorite right?" Jason teased trying to lighten the mood
I giggled before responding "Yeah you're still my favorite." I looked around the room and noticed Dick,Tim, and Damian behind us looking from Dicks old room. They most definitely saw the brace Diana was holding and the green glow softly fading from my cheek, I waved their way before Jason followed Diana to my door.
"Thank you for carrying her Jason but I can take it from here." Diana held out her arms and waited for Jasons to place me in her arms. Jason tried to be gentle I still winced feeling Dianas arms accidentally touch my back.
"Night Jay." I yawned as Diana entered my room.
"Alright Λουλούδι lets get everything ready for you." Diana hugged me softly before setting me down on the bed and she went towards my bathroom. I stared out my window watching the slight rain fall. "Λουλούδι I have it all ready I used stuff from Themyscira that helps me de stress." I stood up not wanting to be carried anymore and walked into the bathroom.
"I'll give you your privacy Davina but call for me in you need anything alright?"
I nodded and watched as she left the room, I undressed and climbed into the steaming hot water and inhaled the steam rising from the water. I began to get all the grime and dirt off of my body and hair. After that I closed my eyes and just relaxed in the water, about five minutes later I started coughing and once I stopped I couldn't catch my breath. I blamed it on the steam and when I went to reach for my towel when I felt hand wrap around my neck and push my head under the water. I opened my eyes under the water and saw Slade above me, I tried to remove his hand from my neck by scratching punching but every time I fought back he would press harder on my neck. Slade pulled my head out of the water and I took a breath as deep as I could.
"You really think you hide from me? You're my weapon!" He brought our faces closer as he yelled in my face I held in my cries, he slammed my head back into the water. I gave up on removing his hand and I started banging on anything around me in hope to get anyone's attention. I heard muffled knocking so with all the strength I had I pushed my head out of the water.
"Diana!" I screamed with all the air I had left in my lungs and I saw the door fly off its hinges and Diana run into the room.
"Omg Davina!" Diana cried grabbing a towel and cradling my head towards her chest as I sobbed.
"What happened Λουλούδι I lifted up my head as I continued to sob and showed her my neck and Dianas face paled as she wrapped me up in my robe and put a new towel around my again and carried us both out of that room as I was still sobbing. Once out of the room I saw Jason heavily breathing dressed in his sleepwear with one of his guns held in both of his hands. Once he saw me and Diana his faced dropped and he ran towards us.
"What happened!?" Jason yelled lowering his gun
"Someone was in there with my Λουλούδι!" Diana held me tighter not caring that I was soaking wet. I could feel my heart pounding and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't breath. I grasped onto Jasons shoulder as I attempted to breath but failed, Jasons looked my way as more tears fell down my face I managed to wheeze out "s-slade." Jason stiffened up and ran off I guess to try and find him. Diana ran towards the old grandfather clock where she opened it up and called out for Bruce.
"Oh my Λουλούδι I'm so sorry shh it's alright I'm here." Diana tried to calm me down but I still couldn't breath and I could still feel my heart pounding the over all sensation frightened me even more.
"What's going on!?" Bruce yelled standing up form his chair
"What's going on is that someone was trying to kill Davina in your own home!" Diana cried
"That's impossible there's no windows in that bathroom." Bruce went to argue
"Then explain these marks bruce!" Diana lifted up my neck and showed bruce the nasty hand prints left on my neck by slade. "Someone was in there with her!"
Bruce noticed my failing attempted in breathing and the wheezing sound I was making, I felt everything start to spin and saw bruce reach out for me.
"She going into cardiac arrest!" Was the last thing I heard before my world went black.
Omg finally done with this chapter this is the longest one I've wrote so far. This book really has like one maybe two chapter left in the main part of this story before it's over. But I do plan on making some bonus chapters for the next part of this story so I'm excited for that! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I do apologize for it being so long lol. Bye guys!