Part 2: chapter one You're heaven

~I'm going to be switching POV's a few times during this story so be prepared for that but I still hope you guys enjoy!
Davinas P.O.V.:
I felt splinters dig into my palms as I caught myself on the wooden post Theodore and I built for this training session. I could hear Nadine and Marellas breath get caught in their throats. Only one of my feet were able to stable my body on a post compared to both my hands which found a post to grab onto, I heard Theodore groan in frustration, we had been training for two hours now and I wasn't allowed to leave until I was able to knock Theodore down.
"Come on Davina, you must focus on training rather than what is coming in a few hours. You can knock me down Davina if you just focus, now again."
I stood up and stabled myself grabbing my bo-staff from Nadine as she used her ring to float it from the ground. I positioned myself waiting for Theodore to make the first move. I felt the sweat drip down my temple, we had started morning training before the sun rose so the blazing heat wouldn't be hitting us,but now as the sun was starting to rise the heat came along with it. I noticed Theodore swing his staff my way which I countered with a block but got hit in my left shoulder, He swung his staff again making me lose my balance I caught myself but my hand was cut deep by the wood. I threw my staff in the air as I flipped back to gain some distance to figure out my next move. I noticed his right leg as twitching a bit implying the leg was a weak spot. I blocked another swing from Theodore and took my chance to distract him. I felt peri glow as I blocked an upper swing and then quickly used the other part of my staff to hit Theodore in his ribs before swinging down as sweeping his feet. He started to fall backwards so I quickly moved and grabbed his right arm holding him from falling and hurting himself far worse than I did.
"Fuck." Theodore groaned holding his side looking my way. I pulled him up and stepped down from the posts, I looked down to my hands seeing the splinters and groaning when the green glow started to appear.
"Peri can we not do this until I get them out." I asked the necklace seeing the green glow stop moving but still on my skin. "Nadine any chance you can get all of these out quick?" I look towards the girls she nodded holding her ring out and multiple blue tweezers appeared pulling out all of the splinters from my hands. I hiss in the annoying pain before the blue disappeared and peri took charge and started healing my hands. I leaned against the closest wooden post near me as I waited for Theodore to get up off the ground.
"See just a bit of focus can do wonders." Theodore held up his finger as he slowly got up off the ground.
"Your hand still has blood on it here let me help." Marella's Atlantean marking began to glow as well as her eyes, the ocean water started to glow as part of it lifted and floated my way. I held my hand out and Marella moved the water as it began washing away the blood.
"Thank you both for assisting me." They nodded and smiled my way. The three of us has become very close for the year we all stayed on Themyscira. Before Theodore became my mentor Nadine and Marella weren't allowed to join me in training but now Theodore expects them to at least come to watch my training and if they wish they are allowed to join. Apparently Theodore knows a lot about Atlantean culture, and he even did a lesson of mine all about Atlantean culture and let Marella talk about what ever she wanted about the the topic. Marella is even teaching me how to speak Atlantean, while Theodore teaches both of us to read the really old texts that Marella finds hard to read. Nadine is having the best time of her life she's taking pictures and meditates with me in the evening.
I felt Theodore pat the top of my head and pulled my head to his chest. "You did well today and you understand why I was hard today yes?" I nodded smiling his way. "Good now go eat something and prepare for the games." I smiled saluting making my way over to Nadine and Marella. All three of us started heading towards palace. I stopped trying to remember if I informed Theodore of this mornings plans.
"Remember Diana is going to meet you at the docks so you don't have to walk-"
"Yes little one I know...I'll meet the two guest with Lady Diana and escort them to the coliseum. Now run along you have four hours until you are too meet with the other contenders."
"Yes Theodore!" Nadine used her ring to float Marella with us as all three of us flew to the palace.
"So are you excited to see Damian for the first time in a year?" Nadine questioned
"Hmm? Oh yes very much so." I felt the heat rush to my cheeks remembering what all went down a few months ago.
"Your hiding something." Marella commented
"I'm not sure what you mean Marella..." I to act oblivious as we drew closer to the window of my room
"What's the earth word humans use...oh! Bullshit I call Bullshit!" Marella's called out.
"If the Atlantean calls bullshit then their is bullshit, Davina you gotta spill." Nadine laughed releasing Marella's from her rings hold.
I rolled my eyes and sat down on my window seals, both girls glared trying to read the information out of me.
"Alright just stop with the glaring!" I paused started to feel embarrassed about the words soon to come out of my mouth. "It hasn't been a year.." I covered my face with my hands trying to control my embarrassment. Both girls looked confused so I sighed and reworded what I said. "It has not been a year since I've seen Damian. Its only been four months..."
"Now how in the hell did you manage that?" Nadine questioned sitting down on my bed crossing her legs.
"I had help from Iris and Hecate...and I used a altered rainbow and I ended up at the manor and I could to spend time with Damian until sunrise in Gotham only issue was he wasn't allowed to see me while I visited." I fumbled with my gauntlets as I confessed.
"So technically he hasn't Seen you for a year?" Marella asked and I nodded "And how did he look when you saw him?"
"Good...really good." I mumbled Nadine kept starring at me until her eyes lit up and she ran over to and started hitting my shoulders.
"Oh merde! Did you sleep with him!" I jumped at the accusation my embarrassment now at an all new high.
"What! No!"
"You must have done something! They way you describe him and how red you are right now!" Nadine laughed as I glared her way
"I am not having this conversation with you Nadine, now if you excuse me I need to get some sleep before the games." I moved over to my hammock and started getting comfortable not wanting to lay in bed all gross. "Peri you know when to wake me up right?" The necklace glowed yes as I felt my eyes flutter shut.
............
A few hours later
Damian's P.O.V.:
My feet hit the wooden docks of the island, I can already feel the warmer air hitting my skin compared to Gotham's usually cooler weather. I looked around and noticed a few women dress in white togas running towards the amazons coliseum. I turned my head slightly and looked towards the amazons palace where I knew Davina had been staying in since her arrival, even though I want to run towards the palace just I could actually see her for the first time in a year I knew better to let my emotions takeover and most likely upset any of the amazons. Father finally got out of the batwing and hitting a button on his belt locking the wing and putting it in sleep mode.
"This place is always too bright." Father said covering his eyes from the bright sun.
"It is brighter than Gotham..." I looked around finally noticing Diana walking with some man? Wait a man on Themyscira?"
"Ah good you're both here I hope the travel here was smooth?" Diana stood in front of us as the man stood slightly behind her as if he was her guard granted I knew Diana didn't need anyone.
"Once we finally got in the air yes it was, someone at the cave was having a fit due to the fact he couldn't come." I laughed remembering Todd's tantrum once he heard it was only Father and I allowed to go.
"Oh how rude of me I would like to introduce you to Theodore Rivera, He's Davinas Mentor. Theodore this is Batman and Robin I suppose Davina has informed you about them?" She placed her hand on his shoulder smiling his way.
"Indeed lady Diana, my little one has gone in detail of who you two are.She speaks highly of your entire family it is a pleasure to meet the both you if what she says is true." The man held out his hand to my father, both of them were the same height and kept strong eye contact as they shook hands. Rivera looked over to me as if he wanted to intimidate me, I wasn't impressed with his attitude as I took in his appearance. I guess we were there for a moment because out of the corner of my eye I  Diana elbowed his side glaring at him before sending a bright smile my way.
"My my Robin look how much you have grown it is good to see you here Davina is going to be so happy to see you!" Hearing her name out loud caught my attention and felt the building up annoyance fade away thinking of her.
"It's lovely to see you again Diana thank you for letting us come to your home and I can't wait to see Davina as well." I sent a Wayne smile her way I bent down slightly so shes could place her hands on my shoulders.
"You are definitely your fathers son you're gaining his charm in your age, and don't thank me you might want to thank Theodore for allowing Davina to speak to the gods gaining their approval."
I looked back towards Rivera swallowing my pride and sticking my hand. "Then thank you for helping Davina." He looked down at my hand back up at me before grabbing my hand and shaking it firmly. I fought hard not to start grinning due to our height difference, I had a few inches on Rivera and father but enough to tell a difference.
"Well I suppose its about time we head towards the coliseum just follow me and I will lead you to your seats." All of us followed Diana as we walked through the village and most of the women of Themyscira were staring at us confused why we were here. All of us walked through a door and climbed a few stairs and soon enough we were inside the coliseum walking towards our seats that were near a shaded area where the queen would sit. I saw some familiar faces sitting around the same area.
"Hello Robin your seat is right in front of the shaded area its the second best seats in the place." Durham greeted sitting next to Jordan
"Hello Durham..you as well Jordan." I nodded their way taking my seat and scanning the area.
"She's not out yet birdy, you'll know when she arrives." Jordan smirked at her own comment I rolled my eyes and watched as each amazon entered the ring. I noticed behind me the Queen sit down in her shaded area along with Diana while my Father sat near me but was in conversation with Rivera. Then the sun seemed to shine brighter and the once mild noise that inhabited the coliseum erupted into screams as well as amazon chants. Marella and Nadine began cheering as well and my eyes quickly looked towards the entrance. The running figure waved towards the crowd as the sun didn't seem to move off her. I felt my heart speed up and a smile quickly grow on my face as I started getting a clear view of my beloved...and I swear I felt like everything was in place as it should be.Her hair was longer than when she left but it was tied in a low pony tail, her skin was that familiar sun kissed tan from when we were children which caused a warm feeling in my chest, she was staring a similar outfit to the other amazons it had a golden hue to it and went from her neck to her feet. I saw her looking around before she noticed the tent then finally she spotted me and I vaguely saw her eyes light up and she released a bright smile and god that smile...I would do anything to keep that smile on her face permanently couldn't help it I smiled brighter towards her. All she had to do is look at me and I would do anything she asked no questions. She finally turned away and I made sure to use my mask to zoom in so I wouldn't miss a thing, my beloved took off her tiara holding it up to the sun, the green gem inside started to glow as well as the necklace that was laying against her neck. She placed her tiara back into to her head and stepped into the line with amazons, she had a look of determination onto her face. Then the sounds of horns filled my hears and my beloved started running towards the obstacle course.
"Why did Davina hold her tiara up to the sun?" I questioned as I watched Davina balance herself on a beam as it rotated.
"She was making sure she still had the gods approval since they are the ones who decided that only if she wins then she is deemed fully an amazon." Marella answered my question. I was shocked this is just like her trials at the LOA all over again, only given once change to prove her self even she most likely already has. I grew nervous as I watched my beloved grow closer and closer to the edge to the arena I realized she was not stopping as the distance between her and the edge grew closer. I gripped the seat my hands as I struggled not to stop her from running,then the worst thing happened...I watched my beloved jump.
.........
Davina's P.O.V.:
I dived off the edge keeping my self in that same position until I collided with the water. Thankfully the water in Themyscira is always warm rather than the usual cold of other places. I started swimming immediately, pushing all of my strength into getting out of the water. Marella had worked with me on my slight fear of water after the whole almost being drowned in a Lazarus pit and then when had fear toxin in my system, and we had definitely made progress. I didn't even bother to look back remembering Theodores words, "never look back, not even for a second. Looking back always causes distraction." I made it out of the water and started running towards my horse, he was Diana's before I met the steed and It wouldn't leave me alone until I rode it on the beaches shore. I gripped onto his black and white mane and his black and white spotted coat shined in the sun, I wasn't even fully settled before he started taking off. I finally saw the bow and arrows lined up and colored according to what color we picked. I let go of the horses mane and started leaning to the side, at just the right time I released a breath and slid on the side of the horse and grabbed my bow. I quickly pulled and arrow out of its quiver and shot at the green colored smoke bomb and rode off to my next destination.
I slowed my horse down a bit making sure he didn't wear himself out too soon as I looked around for the next smoke bomb. Once I found it I shot it and saw the cliff Diana had talked about from when she was participating in the games. I rounded the corner and prepare both the horse and I for the jump, I saw the third smoke bomb and and prepare my arrow. I tightened my legs on the steed and trusted it to jump when I needed it too, the steed gained speed and soon jumped and I shot my arrow watching it barley hit the smoke bomb but just hitting it causing the smoke to go off. I smiled praising the horse when I remembered another part of the game Diana informed me of. I heard another pare of hooves approach me and saw another amazon ride right in front to me.
"Just because your princess does not make you worthy of being an amazon let the real amazon win the game." She had her head turned but by the time she turned she ran straight into the large branch that Diana ran into herself. I moved my horse around hers and took off flipping her off while keeping my gaze forward. I pulled my second to last arrow out seeing the smoke bomb on a ledge of a mountain a few hundred feet in the air, I only had a few seconds to hit before I would be out of range. I groaned in frustration shooting the arrow then quickly pulling out my second one firing it where it would hit the first one and push it farther and thankfully hitting the green smoke bomb. I screamed in excitement patting the horse thanking him for doing extremely well in the game. I started to see the coliseum and I started to hear another sound of hooves appear behind me, I stopped my horse and ran off grabbing my colored spear. I started to see another amazon right beside me and I finally used the last bit of energy I had to run, I could hear the other amazons scream for one of us to throw and I could also hear Theodores voice scream at me saying something about patience. I saw the amazon throw hers and my heart dropped, I stayed calm and I threw mine finally when I felt it was right and launched that dumbass heavy spear in the air towards the golden ring I had jumped out of towards the water. The first amazon that threw her spear started screaming as hers started falling just a few feet away from the golden ring, I watched in fear as mine kept going and the entire area went silent as all of us watched my spear wrapped in green cloth fly through that damn golden ring.
My hands immediately went to face and the coliseum erupted in cheers. I finally heard the other amazons apart of the game enter the coliseum but I didn't even care to look. The sun started shinning brighter again and I had a feeling it was a certain sun god boasting about how is chosen one is now the youngest ever to win the amazon games. I felt someone barrel into me and my face was covered by familiar red hair, I started laughing finally still shocked about what happened.
"Oh merde Davina you did it!" Nadine screamed in my ear.
"Holy shit.." I mumbled while laughing
"We are not finished here yet!" I heard Hippolyta's voice echo through out the coliseum, I groaned forgetting this was something the queen had added. "As you know sisters It was deemed by the gods that if Princess Davina had won the games she would earn her title as an Amazon! Therefore I added one final challenge for the princess to make one hundred percent sure she was worthy of that title." Hippolyta had confused me most of the time weather or not she approved of me. Most of the time I felt it was towards the answer no but then she surprised me sometimes. I tried to understand why she was like this, hell she had been betrayed so many times Its the reason I've been so patient with Hippolyta, So if this was one of the ways to gain her trust so be it.
I watched as Nadine flew back to her seat where I looked at Damian and I could tell he was confused, I smiled softly his way before I felt a hand on my shoulder and I saw Theodore holding my things for me. I equipped my lasso and my dagger I looked up at him watching him pull out a black mask and brought it around my eyes and began tying it.
"Mother you did not say she had to be blind folded!" I heard Diana yell I felt a base of a sword placed into my hands and I felt my heart speed up.
"Shhh little one you will do fine remember what I said about fear?"
"Fear is a little ankle bitter bitch?" I questioned trying to guess which one he wanted me to say.
"Ah no not that one I was drunk when I said that little one, I meant do not let fear dictate what you can do understand?I nodded taking a few deep breaths for Theodore gripping the sword tighter.
"Hush Daughter, Princess are you ready?" I felt Peri glow and I felt a much needed confidence boost.
"I am!" I yelled making sure everyone could hear me.
I heard a wooden door be opened and I felt an awful feeling wash over me. I heard something slide against the dirt ground and I heard a shriek and made me feel like my ears where bleeding. I groaned as my enhanced intelligence put together what I was fighting...
"Fuck."
"A Lamia! Are you crazy mother!?" Diana screamed then I felt the creature hit me with her tail sending me across the arena I quickly got up trying not to focus on the screaming and more on the child devourer now trying to eat me. I started to hear thunder appear from the skies and I started freaking out when I remember the story that Theodore told me. I heard the snake like creature move towards me again and this time I manage to block the attack with my gauntlets and doge from the second one.
"You all need to be quite so the poor girl can focus!" Theodore yelled and I could tell his voice was strained. "Davina for once I strongly urge you to stop eavesdropping!"
"Of course let me just forget all of the hours of training I spent in my youth!" I yelled blocking another strike from the Lamia, I went to gain some distance but the Lamia moved her tail and I tripped over it and I felt claws scratch my back. I felt something wrap around my feet and lifted me into the air, I groaned in annoyance as it's disgusting breath lingered around me plus I heard the thunder once again and I was about over all of this when an idea popped into my head.
"I better not get in trouble for this shit!" I yelled out loud swinging my sword and cutting on the end of the Lamia's tail sending me to the ground, I quickly caught my self by floating and quickly getting back on my feet. I heard the Lamia cry out in pain as I tried collecting my breath trying to think of how to stop the Lamia from trying eat me. I realized what I needed to and I threw my sword on the ground, I began to hear yells which I figured would happen. I reached for my lasso and started unwinding it, I kept a slow pace around the arena intently listening to the Lamia's movements trying to figure out what it was planning next. I heard it shriek again and I could hear that it was moving towards me again, I waited until I heard she was close enough and I jumped and threw my lasso around the Lamia. It struggled trying to break the rope as I was about to find out the limits to the lassos strength, I felt the lasso start to warm up as I had it wrapped around my arms and them I felt a tingling sensation go down from my arms to the tips of my fingers. I started to hear the Lamia scream and start thrashing around, I planted my feet down trying my best not to move and soon enough I felt the Lamia stop moving and heard it fall out the floor. I felt the mask fall from my face as I finally saw the Lamia, I removed the lasso from the Lamia and began winding it back up. I could feel the blood on my back as I breathe heavily.
"What are you doing kill it?!" I heard Hippolyta yell I looked at her like she was crazy and stepped even further away from the Lamia.
"You do know the story yes? Now why would I upset Zeus Hippolyta?" I yelled and my comment was backed up my more thunder booming from the sky. I hissed as I straightened my back feeling that the wound was still healing. I saw Theodore come down and quickly move towards me examining my back. I remember a part of the claws of the Lamia were poisonous causing my eyes to widen and turn to Theodore.
"Oh gods am I going to find the Lamia attractive now!?" Theodore laughed at me still looking at my back.
"I don't know do you?" I looked over to the creature nervously taking in the blue scales.
"I don't think so..but I thought?" I heard Theodore pull something from his satchel and then I felt burning sensation of my back. I jumped looking to see that Theodore had a bottle of alcohol in his hands.
"Why would you do that?!" I asked gritting feeling the warm sensation on my back become hotter due to my healing speeding up.
"I wanted to make sure the wound was cleaned before it healed." I looked at him like he was crazy.
"I have a medical kit in my room for this reason! I could have asked peri to slow the healing until I made it to my room!"
"This was faster." He put his hands up in the air shrugging as if it was nothing. I heard feet land on the ground and I turned to see Diana next to me.
"I'm very proud of you Λουλούδι now lets go to so you can be declared an amazon and this time I'm doing it." Diana and Theodore then started walking bring me along with them, I looked behind me seeing Damian start walking my way but held back by his father.
............
I was now back where my coronation took place. I had my necklace between the pads of my finger tips softly sliding the stone across the chain in a repeating motion. Diana was already outside taking her place where she would appoint me my Amazon title in front of everyone. Theodore had to stay with Nadine and the others so I was seriously in my own thoughts this time. I was still in this stupid leather attire which was basically falling of my back at this point. I really wanted this whole thing to be over with as quickly as possible..I felt gross and I really just wanted a good nap after everything. I had been up before the sun had even risen and I felt drained. I heard the horns once more and the doors opened given me a sense of deja vu, I started walking out the doors was met with the sun setting. I kept my head up high as I walk down to Diana, I felt something hit the lower half of my body as I turned slightly to see Nadine waving was a small blue hand coming from her ring while Damian looked at her like she was crazy. I laughed as I made it to my marked spot from last time.
"Sisters and guests! Thank you for joining us on this joyous occasion, this entire day will go down in history as the best Amazon games! Not only is this the first games where we had outsiders attend it will also be known for our winner to be the youngest ever to win the games!"
Everyone started Amazon chats and I smiled feeling good I made the other amazons who I trained with proud.
"To end this historical day I would like to introduce to all of you the newest amazon as decreed by the gods and goddesses! My daughter Princess Davina and your new wonder girl! Diana held her hand outward as I stood on the steps where everyone could see as I changed from the golden leather suit to my own suit. I felt my eyes heat up as they glowed green, I asked peri to cover my eyes in hope to hide my identity from everyone even though the gods claimed they had made sure no one would be able to find my identity when I go back to Gotham. I waved my hands towards the amazon Artemis and the other amazons as they cheered, I looked back to Theodore and the others smiling before I stepped down feeling good about today.
.........
I walked into my room releasing a long breath taking off my tiara and setting down in its place. Hippolyta had me talk to almost every amazon tonight, any I tried to go talk to Bruce or Damian I would be whisked off to greet someone else. I let my hair lose from the low pony tail and ran my fingers through my hair, I set down my lasso and dagger next to my packed bag and I began loosening the leather suit. I had the top almost completely loosed when I heard something next to the window faintly, I stopped my moments and looked towards the window. I started floating trying to get a good view of outside my window, I jumped when a hand appeared grabbing my windows ledge and in a reaction I stomped my foot down on the hand and then I heard a familiar voice groan in pain. I saw the hand slipped and I quickly moved to grab it, my body was half way out the window as I held onto Damian, I felt the stone dig into my hips. I started swearing towards him in Arabic as I tried pulling him up into my room, and of course he isn't helping..I look down to see him smirking up at me.
"Seriously what the hell is Alfred feeding you?!" I sneered looking down at him.
"Pennyworth has been expanding his cooking skills and I offered to be his taste tester, now will you pull me up now?"
"If you would help rather than acting like dead weight then I could actually pull you up!" I started laughing at the situation.
"What's so funny?"  Damian question placing his feet on the stone wall and started climbing as I pulled his hand towards me.
"You scared the shit out of me." I giggled, opting to float now as I pulled Damian into my room.
"Well that wouldn't have happened if Dianas mother would have agreed to let me see you rather having people escort us to the bat wing."
"She's moody and doesn't trust people very well especially men,but when shes not being a heifer its actually tolerable to be around her."
Damian finally got his feet on the edge of my window and sat down on my window ledge. He looked around my room which was illuminated by a single candle next to my bed and the moon.
"So...um how is everyone back in Gotham?" I messed with my gauntlets as I stood in front of Dami.
"Todd is well still Todd but he's been more moody since you left. As for Drake...everything is pretty much the same except Drake and Brown are no longer together."
"How come?" I leaned against the frame of my bed listening to Damian.
"I'm not sure but they were beginning to argue a lot and from what I remember it was brown that ended things." Damian shrugged his shoulders as he answered my question.
"Well what about Dick?"
"Grayson? Oh he's been busy lately but it's understandable since he's very good with planning out his day since Kori and him are expecting." Damian responded calmly like nothing shocking fell from his lips.
"Wait- repeat what you just said?!" I walked closer to him
"Grayson has been busy lately?" Damian reworded what he said in a confusing tone.
"No not that the last thing you said." I giggled
"Oh Grayson and Kori are expecting?" I laugh and pull Damian into a hug even though my feet are off the ground he holds me by my waist.
"Oh that's wonderful news! You're going to be an uncle Dami aren't you excited!?" I pull my head from his neck and look at him to find him smiling at me.
"Tch, I suppose I'm a bit excited now." Dami pulled me into another hug causing me to laugh as he spun us around the room. Once he stopped we both look at each other. "You did amazing at the games nuri."
"Why thank you." I softly said while playing with the bottom of his hair
"Themyscira has been good to you, but I have to ask are you ready to go back home? It's alright if your not but this time I'm staying if that Rivera can stay then I am." He tucked a piece of air behind my ear.
"No I'm ready to leave we have our senior year to experience!" I said looking up at him realizing I floated back down. Peri Glowed shocking Damian causing me to giggle. "Sorry peri, Dami meet peri, peri meet Dami." Damian gave me look of confusion as peri glowed again. "Apollo bestowed me the necklace to help me control my abilities and push away the negative effects of the pit.
"Wait what?" I waved him off not really wanting to explain everything right now
"I'll explain later for now I need to get ready for bed today has me exhausted." I went to turn around feeling for the already loosened back of the leather top. I felt a hand on my arm and I was turned around to see Damian's face close to mine.
"I have missed you dearly beloved its good to actually see you this time." Damian spoke softly his minty breath fanning into my nose. I went to say something but I was cut off by Damian's lips on mine. My mind completely forgot what I wanted to say as I kissed him back putting my fingers into his hair again. His hands went to my exposed back pulling apart the top before it dropped to the floor. I loosened his suit and we pulled apart so he could remove the top. My hands immediately covered the faded scars on his chest that met with the top of his shoulders, I felt sparks when I realized Damian put his hand on my butterfly tattoo gripping my waist before he picked me up and carried me to my bed.  His lips went to my neck kissing that one spot under my ear, I felt his other hand on the side of my neck with his thumb laying across my neck slightly squeezing. I let out a moan as I pulled at his hair before Damian lifted his head up breathing heavily.
"Why did you stop is something wrong?" I asked trying to catch my breath,Damian kept his hands on my waist his thumb moving softly across the butterfly tattoo.
"I dont want to push you to do anything your not comfortable with.." his voice was low and soft, I smiled softly as I sat up and took his hands in mine.
"There's no one else I trust more than I trust you Damian...no matter what the future holds I'll always want you. Your inherited smirk, your captivating eyes, the way you care for every living animal more than yourself, when you braid my hair cause I still can't, the compassion you give someone when you feel like they've earned it. I even want the arguments we have that could have been avoided if we both just communicated. You Damian Wayne..are it  for me you said so yourself, "Its either you or not at all...". I cupped the side of his face pulling it down so I could press my lips against his forehead.
Damian pulled me into his lap wrapping his arms around me, I tucked my face into his neck and breathed in the comforting smell. I felt a hand on the base of my neck moving my hair out of the way.
"Heaven,your my heaven..." I heard him whispered, I lifted my head up in shock feeling the heat rise to my cheeks. He gave me a loving smile making me feel all warm inside. Damian leaned down a bit softly pressing his lips to mine gently laying me down once again pulling somthing out of his pocket bringing up to his teeth ripping it open.
............
"Do you have everything packed you're taking back to Gotham?" Theodore asked me holding my backpack while also carrying his personal belongings.
"Yes Theodore."
"Have you eaten? I don't want you to be hungry during the trip?" He pulled out some blueberries from his bag extending them my way.
"Theodore you sat across from me at breakfast." I laughed holding his hand pushing the blueberries back to him. "I understand your nervous about flying but I promise you Diana will fly as smoothly as possible." I giggled seeing his cheeks slightly turn red
"I am not nervous little one! I just don't want to hear you complain while we're flying."
"You won't have you Theodore it's just you and Diana in her jet." His face went extremely red now
"What on earth do you mean?"
"Well with mine and your stuff there's not enough room for a third person especially since her jet is just made for two people originally." I patted his shoulder before I felt hands on my waist.
"We're all ready when you are beloved." I looked up at Damian smiling nodding.
"See you in a few hours Theodore! Oh Diana likes blueberries maybe you can share those with her?" I smirk seeing his face fully blushing now.
"That's it late training session when we arrive at our destination!"
I laughed grabbing Damian's hand walking towards the batwing seeing Bruce already there waking it out of sleep mode. Bruce jumped in and started the batwing.
"Are you going to need help again nuri?" Damian teased I rolled my eyes and floated to the opening.
"We both know that was only an excuse so you could touch my ass Dami." I sat in the back and watched as Damian moved back there with me. Bruce looked back at us before closing the opening.
"Everyone ready?" He asked we both nodded in response,Bruce raised up the batwing and soon enough I watched Themyscira disappeared forgetting it's coordinates completely. I laid my head on Damian's shoulder knowing I should probably sleep to speed up the time of this trip. I felt him covering me up with his cape and moved my head to his chest right on top of his Robin symbol where I fell asleep listening to his heart beat.

Ahhh the first chapter of part two is done!! Sorry its a tad bit long but I do hope everyone enjoys it! Byeee guys! 6792 words.