Bonus chapter four

Davinas P.O.V.:
Eleven months since leaving Wayne Manor
I closed the cover of the book sitting it on top of the growing pile of already read through books and let out a sigh. Hippolyta has me spending more time learning how to appropriately be a princess of Themyscira rather further my Amazon training. Though I feel as If we have bonded since the day she decided to take Artemis spot in training one day, I was target practicing with my hand made bow when I ended up splitting Hippolyta's arrow in the center which I think made her proud. After that,my training with the amazon Artemis has grown to become easier as my time of Themyscira comes to an end. The amazon Artemis has less time to continue my training with me now that the amazon games are planned to happen my last day on Themyscira before I'm set to leave the next day, Diana has been teaching me all about the games and telling stories about her experience of the games. After put all the books away and grabbed my things I headed out of the library and outside to catch up on my evening meditation. I made it to the end of the steps when I felt a tingling sensation on my right arm, I loosened my bracelet and lifted up my sleeve and saw my sun tattoo glowing brightly in and out. I realized it was Morse code and began spelling out what was needed.
"Come..temple...now? What the hell can I meditate and come by later?" The marking glowed spelling no and I saw a light flicker from where the old temple was. I groaned and flew my way to the temple.
I landed on my steps and walked in hearing familiar voices as well as one I wasn't suspecting to be here.
"μητέρα, Queen Hippolyta how come you both are here?" My nose scrunched in confusion seeing both of them in the temple.
"We were called here by the gods." Hippolyta spoke then a bright light appeared and the similar gods from last time appeared.
"Welcome welcome ladies now do control yourselves during this meeting as best you can, I know that must be hard to hear since my good looks are hard to resist." Apollo brushed his fingers through his hair slightly grinning at his egotistical words,everyone gave Apollo gave a look before Zeus cleared his throat and we all looked his way.
"You three must be confused why we called you here, All will be explained in due time but for now Diana inform us on Davinas progress since she arrived on Themyscira."
Diana stepped forward before speaking.
"She's an exceptional student weather it comes to her studies or her amazon training, she's far ahead more than we expected her to be she even might be able to become an amazon officially sooner than we thought." I rolled my eyes knowing that Hippolyta probably wouldn't allow it.
Zeus had his fingers on his chin listening to Diana. "Now Hippolyta I've heard that the amazon games are around the corner correct?"
"Yes, All of the amazons are quite excited for it." Hippolyta answered Zeus standing straight.
"Now is Davina allowed to enter?"
I grew curious where this was going and I had a feeling I knew where this was going.
"It hasn't been discussed but I had no plans to-"
"And why not? If Davina is so ahead in her training wouldn't the next step be giving her a decent challenge like the games? Or are you too stubborn to let her join?" Zeus boldly called out Hippolyta
Diana and I stood next to one another as Hippolyta didn't show any emotion.
"That is not my intention at all. I just believe the child needs more time to understand her role as princess to Themyscira. " Hippolyta held her tone knowing not to upset a god.
"Then it's settled Davina will enter the games and how about this, When not if..when she wins the games she is allowed to become a true Amazon. All Gods/Goddess who approve of this raise a hand. " All of them raised their hand looking down at Hippolyta
I slightly smiled about this shocked Zeus stood up for me in his own little way.
"Then its settled now for why we're actually here, Athena brought it to my attention now that Davina has the mark of Apollo monster are more likely to attack you."
I looked down at my now covered arm, " I thought this thing was supposed to protect me from monsters or others who meant harm to me?"
"Well if they have a brain then most likely they wont attack you but some monster are drawn to people who have marks from gods." Apollo answered my questioned
" We've found a trustworthy Allie of ours to teach you all about the monster who might attack you and how to efficiently take them down." Athena spoke waving her hand and a glowing light appeared. "He is wise and has been chosen as the best teacher for you so listen well Davina.He will also protect you until you do not require him anymore."
"He?" Diana spoke looking towards Zeus
"No man is allowed on Themyscira though." Hippolyta began to preach and Athena glared at Hippolyta.
"You dare question our decision?"
"No Lady Athena..."
And then a man walked through the light adored with armor and one weapon, he seemed to be in his early forties though his hair was all white and fell to his shoulders and some of it was pulled back out of his face. His face screamed he had been around for a long time, to the biggest and littlest scar just by looking at the man you could tell he had plenty of stories to tell.
"Davina meet Theodore riviera, He was a general of mine who proved his worth to me before he retired. Theodore meet Davina the young girl who you will be training"
"Pleasure to meet you sir." I nodded my head his way
"Pleasure to meet you as well I've heard good things about you." I smiled trying to make a good impression and I could tell he as trying to as well. Theodore looked over to Hippolyta and his emotions were gone. "I do not mind if your amazon that trained Davina so far wishes to inform me all that the girl has learned other than that I am to fully take over her training and education until she starts school in the human world."... " Now that I've stated what I needed to is there anything that you wish to bring to my attention child?" Theodore looked down my way
"Could Invite a friend of mine to watch the games since I am to participate in them? You can even bring him with his father and they both will not cause any trouble I swear it. They weren't given permission to come to my coronation and I don't wish for them to miss another major event in my life."
Theodore continue to look at me. "And this is what you want?"
I nodded quickly "Without them I wouldn't have escape the island I was trapped on and I would have never met Diana." I brought my hands together hoping he would somehow allow it.
"I can vouch for them as well, I worked with the father and he and his son are not like the rest of men." Diana raised her hand smiling my way.
Theodore nodded before patting the top of my head, "If the gods allow it then I do as well." He looked towards the gods, they started whispering.
"Aw I can't say no to the kid." Apollo grinned, Aphrodite vigorously nodded her head talking about how her ship was sailing? Zeus stood straighter looking my way as I gave him pleading eyes.
"I do not see any harm in letting the girl have this the Kryptonian was allowed to come visit his cousin if I recall." He waved his hand. My eyes light up and I looked up at Theodore with gratitude.
A light appeared all of the gods disappeared.
Hippolyta looked upset as she walked away.
"You will meet me at the training grounds at sunrise, we have a month to prepare you for the games so we will focus on that other than that we will alternate your schooling for mans world and your Greek monster schooling. I expect great things from you child you are free to go for now I'll set up my camp for today."
I nodded accepting his wishes. "Understood... thank you." Theodore once again patted my head before responding
"Show me you deserve it tomorrow and everything will be fine. Now go on and spend time with your mother for today because this is the last free day you will receive in a while."

Final bonus chapter done! Next will be part two of the entire story I hope you all enjoyed the series so far! Until next time byeee! 1515 words.