"D-damian.."

Davina's P.O.V.:
(A few days after last chapter.)

Currently Alfred is making everyone eat dinner before the boys and Bruce go out for patrol. Both Bruce and I thought it was best that I don't join their
"Nightly activities" until everything like gaining my legal documents and how to ease the press about me rejoining society has happened. But I did make Bruce agree to calling me into the "nightly activities" if needed. I've already had to work with Barbara aka "Oracle" on a few things involving hacking multiple places at one, she's updated me on how she was the first batgirl and how everything went down I feel like we bonded a bit. She also opened every file on Batman's enemies which contained their origins, current status, and all of their stats. I may have read every single one during a enhanced intelligence frenzy, Damian had to carry me out of the cave to bed. I've never fully realized how weird this family is until today, where everyone is sitting in their "uniforms"  despite Alfreds rule all enjoying Alfreds home cooked Spring Risotto. Since Jason has a love for meat, Alfred asked me not to inform him that it was vegan friendly or else Jason would be stubborn and not eat it. But Alfred made this meal since Damian was helping Richard and Jason with Poison ivy while Bruce and Tim dealt with clay face. Ooo! I also met Ace and he's a real sweetheart, sure he's scary at first to most people but I found him adorable when Tim brought him home from the groomers. You can really see the gray hairs around his eyes and his chest, he was originally Bruce's dogs until Damian came around and both became attached to the hip. I made Alfred sit down and eat his meal with all of us and I started doing the dishes for him, I was currently washing my dish when I noticed Damian walking towards me with his mask in his hands.
"Are you sure you're going to be okay here with Alfred?" Damian asked as he removed the dishes from my hands and turn me around so I was looking at him.
I giggled a bit before replying. "Yes Dami I'll be fine I have no plans to leave the manor plus I still have your list of escape plans that you wrote me when you found out you were going back on patrol this morning." I waved around the very detailed page in Arabic so only I could read it in case anyone found it.
"Okay good now what are the rules?" His grip tightened on my waist as I slightly glared at him for his choice of words. "Tch, things that would make me feel better about you being here."
"Less attitude next time but better." I smiled his way while pulling out another page opening it up before reading. " 1. Do not let anyone in at all until everyone is back home, 2. Preferably stay away from windows, 3. Weapons are all in Damians room if needed, 4. Keep Ace with me at all times. 5. Don't get distracted." Anymore to add? I asked sarcastically
"Well I do have a few to-" Damian reached for the page before I tucked it behind my back looking at him with wide eyes.
"I was joking I don't need anymore to keep track of." I put the pages away and then grabbing his mask and putting on his face for him having to slightly go on my tippy toes. "Is he going through a growth spirit or something!?" I thought while making sure his mask was on correctly. "Now stop worrying about me and go do one of the many things you're great at." I smiled up at him before wrapping my arms around his neck and tucking my face in between his neck and shoulder. "I'm not going anywhere I promise."
"Demon child, old man says lets go or he's leaving you be- oh. My bad were you two having a moment I can distracted him for like two minutes tops." Jason appears from the hall then holds his hands up grinning.
"Tch, No nothing is happening Todd lets go now." He looks slightly down at me giving me what I now know as the "Wayne smirk" and then walking away with Jason leaving me alone with my thoughts. Which are a mix of hidden fear and Damian, I look down at Ace who turns his head at my pondering expression. "What are you looking at me like that for? Its not my fault he acts like this, we've always been this close.. well maybe slightly less touchy but I dont know what's even happening Ace." I run my fingers through my hair and huff in annoyance, I look down at Ace once more who's never stopped looking at me while I've been talking. "Ah what am I talking about come on Ace lets go watch a movie." I grabbed this candy that Grayson gifted me called "Sour patch kids" which now has become my favorite and headed to the movie room with Ace not to far behind.
Many Hours Later...(Slight mature warning)
I open my bathroom door and all the steam follows me as I walk towards my dresser where I accidentally left my sleepwear on top. Being alone since the boys left has been extremely weird. I mean ever since I met them I haven't been alone unless I was showering or any other self care like that. But Alfred went to sleep not long after the boys left saying "An old man like me needs his beauty rest to keep up with them.". But the manor being so quite really is unsettling, I made my way to my dresser grabbing my garments and slipping on my underwear before feeling someone watching me. Not wanting to give away that I know I act like I don't notice at all while grabbing my dagger and going to throw it when the hand catches it and pushes me up against the wall. I go to grab whoever's wrist to break it when I smell a familiar sent of expensive cologne and vanilla.
"What the hell Damian! You scared the shit out of me!" I raise my voice finally looking at Damian who still has his mask on. And all he did was look at me no expression what so ever but his hands on my sides holding me like he hasn't seen me in a century. My leg was already in between his legs with the anticipation of kicking the intruders groin, I realized my leg was still there when one of his hands left my waist and began slightly tracing my leg.
"D-Damian what are you doing I don't have any clothes on!"
"I know." Was all he said as he continued tracing my leg going up ever so slightly while keeping me in place.
"T-then let me put clothes on then we can talk about how your patrol went you weirdo." I tried to move Damian when stepped even closer to me giving us no space in between us his leg now in between mine.
"No."
"No are you mad you want me to stay like this with no clothes on are you felling alri-mph!" And just like Damian slammed his lips against mine and all I felt was fireworks. His mouth molded with mine and one of his hands ended up laying on top of my neck slightly squeezing, this caused me to let out a moan while his lips were still attached to mine. I quickly came to my sense and I push his head away from mine trying to regain my breath.
"Jesus Christ..."
"Wrong name nuri" Damian licked his lips smirking down at me. Tingles went down my spine as he said that I looked his way so confused at what just happened.
"I don't understand..."
"What's to understand? I want you and you want me." Damian tried to lean in and kiss but I turned my head and he ended up kissing right under my ear which led me to letting out another moan then I covered up my mouth as I felt my blush grow across my cheeks.
" W-who said I wanted you?" I tried to say with confidence but slightly failed.
"Your moans say it enough Beloved." He went back to kissing my neck and my hands subconsciously went onto his shoulders. In my frenzy I looked onto his shoulders and noticed a pink dust on them and put two together on what was going on.
"Damian..Damian you're not right in your mind." I tried to gain his attention but he continued kissing my neck. "Damian you've been love dusted by poison ivy thats why you feel this way." I finally moved my hands and grabbed his face making him look at me, "what I don't understand is why you aren't lusting over Ivy."
"Because I want you..No I need you." One of his hands then cupped my cheek. "Do have no idea how miserable and guilty I felt when mother and grandfather told me you were gone, I lost my person yes I believe back then you were only my best friend but there was always something there, I was just too coward to admit it. After you were taken away mother trained me into believing love and emotions were a weakness and I believed her because you weren't there anymore to show me it wasn't true." His thumb rubbed against my cheek bone gently as he lovingly spoke to me. "So maybe I am being effect by Ivys love dust but I'm only feeling what I've felt for you..no one else beloved." His other hand also went to my cheek looking lovingly into my eyes with his emerald ones that I've always been able to get lost in. "So please let me kiss you beloved."
I looked at him trying to think rationally but I couldn't stop looking into his eyes so did what any girl would do if the Damian Wayne was asking you kiss you... "Ah fuck it."  I slammed my lips onto his taking the initiative and Damian responded almost instantly. One of his hands moved down to my waist before squeezing it and pulling back to speak.
"Jump." I jumped and wrapped my leg around his waist and Damian leaned down to kiss my neck moving to that one stop under my ear. I could feel him leaving a mark trying to get me to moan. Damian then carried me to my bed laying me down as he hovered over top moving back to my lips, he licked my bottom lip asking for me to open my mouth. I decided not to comply and I giggled instead I felt Damians hand quickly grab my neck and squeezing with just enough pressure to get my attention. I looked at Damian loving how frustrated he looked, then I felt hands slide under my robe dangerously near  my bare breast which caused me to gasp and that gave Damian the opportunity to explore my mouth. We continued making out for a bit before I wrapped my legs around his waist and flipping him so that I was on top and I leaned up looking down at Damian trying to catch my breath.
"W-we can't go any further you know that right?" I waiting for him to respond
"I was hoping I could change your mind on that." He answered honestly messing with the tide part of my robe. I moved his hands and slowly climbed off of him.
"Not while this love dust is messing with your mind who knows how you'll be feeling tomorrow about this." I moved some hair out of his eyes.
"Trust I'm going to feel the same way I do now." He grabbed my wrist kissing my hand lovingly.
"Go to sleep you dork." I turned away from him trying to hide my blush.
"Goodnight beloved." He leaned over and kissed my forehead
"Well that settles it I totally like Damain..." was the last thing I thought before falling asleep feeling arms wrap around my waist.

Another chapter done! Ahh they finally kissed! How is Damian going to feel when he wakes up? Read next chapter to find out until next time byeee guys! 2075 words