Chapter 29 - Maria

"Maybe that's why I couldn't miss my chance to say it to you," Knox whispers, still staring down at me

"Maybe that's why I couldn't miss my chance to say it to you," Knox whispers, still staring down at me. For a moment he'd zoned out and nothing I did seemed to snap him out of it.

I give his body a little shake once again. "Say what? Knox?"

He blinks slowly, his eyes finally sharpening with awareness before locking with mine. The air shifts between us and becomes charged with intensity and heat. My body warms up in response to his, reading the situation when his breaths quicken.

"You are the first person I've said those words to," he murmurs. I finally catch on. I love you. A shaky breathe leaves me when he settles between my legs, hard and hot and heavy. "And you will be the last."

He takes my unintelligible "oh" all for himself when his lips come down on mine, silencing me.

He wraps an arm around my back, lifting my torso off the bed and crushing me to his body. I arch my back to get closer and dig my fingers into his scalp, desperately holding on. He bruises me with his kisses. They're rough and passionate. This entire moment is without the barrier of secrets and feelings we never admitted to. I feel it all so deeply, differently. All the while he rocks between my legs that I wrap around his waist, seeking more friction where I pulse for him erratically.

"I can feel you getting wetter on my dick," he growls. My stomach dips. "Does my wife want to get fucked? Does she want her needy hole filled?"

I nod against his mouth and kiss him harder, achingly.

He's always called me his wife but it was usually in the form of mockery, a reminder that I was his in the technical sense and never more. This is the first time I actually feel like his, wholly and completely. This is real, he said to me, and I believe him. This is the first time anything between us has ever felt real. There's no secrets, no lies, no hidden pasts. We have a chance to do this right if we want it bad enough.

He yanks my shirt off and kisses a path down my jaw, my neck, biting my jugular and soothing the harsh mark with a lick. I fall back on the bed with a moan when his lips close around my nipple. It's too much when he adds his hand to the mix by slipping it inside my shorts and pushing two fingers into me. They enter me easily, wet as I am, and I clench around him.

He takes them out just as quick and I whimper from the loss. I gasp and look down when I feel his fingers spreading the wetness from my pussy around my nipple before taking it into his mouth and sucking it clean off. He reaches down again, gathers some more of my arousal, and spreads it around the other nipple. Then he takes that one in his mouth, swirling his tongue and marking me with small bites. I'm so painfully turned on all I can do is lie there and tremble underneath his body.

"Knox." My hands sink into his hair, tugging. I lift my hips in frustration. "Come on."

My leg is lifted over his shoulder and his palm slaps my ass a moment later. Hard. Punishing. My body flinches with shock and excitement. Right. Manners.