Symbrock

This is a Marvel, Venom oneshot. It's an Eddie x Venom. And it's fluff QwQ If you don't like the ship or fandom, or just don't want spoilers, please skip this page C:
'This is eddies thoughts'
'This is venoms thoughts'
This is venom
This is Eddie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eddie POV
________________

So I'm in the kitchen listening to my favorite podcast, cooking, ok? Then I finally finish cooking my beautiful pancakes right? Wrong. I was halfway through cooking and venom stole the pan and ate the half made pancakes, pan and all.
We're still hungry Eddie. *sigh*Fine, we can go buy some more tater tots, just no more eating pans, ok? Ok 'Why must you be so cute'

Third person POV
___________________

Eddie and Venom went shopping at Mrs. Chen's.
They bought a big box of tater tots, a jug of milk, and something Venom claimed to be a "surprise". They then went up to the counter to pay Mrs. Chen, who was still in confusion about the "incident" with the robber. <F in the chat for Mrs. Chen🥲>

Eddie POV
_____________________

I walked up to the counter, seeing a confused look on Mrs. Chen's face. I placed the items down, giving a confused look. She just shakes her head and rings up the items. She asks me, "How has the meditation been going?" I look at her, give a somewhat joking look and say, "wouldn't be too bad if I didn't have the world most obnoxious neighbors" The loud neighbor hasn't been loud since, but venom has. <Rip Eddie 2021> She gives an exasperated sigh and hands me my bag with my groceries. " Just try it ok?" Whatever you say. "Alright Mrs. Chen, have a good night." I say as I leave the store. I walk with our groceries down the street, heading to where I parked my bike. Can I eat the bag? 'No,Venom, you cannot eat the bag.' But why not Eddie? 'Because plastic bags aren't edible to humans.' Auggghhh...humans are no funnn.. Whatever. I say as I roll my eyes, arriving at my motorcycle. I put the groceries in the seat compartment, and start up the bike. Naughty Eddie, never wearing your helmet. Oh please. I say as I drive off turning out of the parking lot.

____________________________________

Hey! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm sorry it was so short........😅

As always, Stay safe and wash your hands
Bye my wolfies!

-Yeetles out