Au Sanses Fluff

Hey My Wolfies! This is a fluff with the sans aus,Heavily inspired by Flcat95, so credit to them! Hope you enjoy!

No one's POV

They all got onto the boat, excited for the adventure filled day.  "Hey nightmare~"  "*sigh* Yes ink?"  "Can you  drive the boat~"  "Ink-"

A half hour later

Nightmare POV

So I'm driving the boat. I can hear killer being annoying and crunching on chips.
Ew. At least The others are being somewhat civilized. Or, less weird then usual anyway. I see a HUGE wave....
Yes! I dodged it! Driving this thing is annoying.

Killer POV

I have these, delicious, chips. I mean, they are Devine. Anyway, ink is being a hooligan with dream.

No one's POV

They arrived at the island beach, anchored the boat,Changed into swimwear,and ran out the boat.

Nightmare POV

I'm watching them all run to the water.... I wish I could do that.... The water hurts me. I look over and see killer staring at me.(Nightmare is this and Killer is this) "What? " "Come play in the sand with me! "Ok?"

They all played for awhile until it was sunset. Killer and nightmare had built the most epic sandcastle ever.

Ink POV

So me and dream are kinda cold from the water- but oh well- that's life- I drag dream closer to the sea, staring at the beautiful sky. "Cmon guys!" I watch as Nightmare hesitantly walks over, Killer trailing behind him. We all sit down in the sand, admiring the sky.

An hour later

No one's POV

They all walk back into the boat, chatting. It's now dark. They set up a lantern into the back while Nightmare goes up front and starts the engine. Once it's started they take off I to the dark night. It's hard to see. A humongous wave larger than the ship is coming their way and they can't see it.
By the time nightmare realises it's there, it's too late to escape. "Everybody take cover! " Nightmare yelled. They all clung onto something and braced themselves. It,surprisingly, didn't knock over the ship. However they were all soaked. You could hear nightmare scream from up front. Killer, seeing as ink had passed out after throwing up ink again, and dream was cleaning up his mess, ran up to Nightmare and got him dryer. Nightmare had passed out on killers lap, from pain. However he will be fine. Just sore, and maybe a headache.

Killers POV

I just carried Nightmare to a sleeping bag, put him In it, and took over the ship. Ink had woken up and started to just be a hooligan. At one point he was hanging off the side of the ship by his feet, while dabbing, while dream was reciting 'The lion sleeps tonight' while doing the Makarena. Overall, it was a fun trip!

Bye my Wolfies! Remember,Stay safe and wash your hands!

-Yeetles out