Is she avoiding me?

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

I should've kept the conversation longer...I wanted to know more about her...At least I got to talk to her, even though it was for a while.

I smiled at the thought of her while my eyes were closed I didn't realize I eventually dozed off to sleep.

Jisoo's POV

Well, I didn't think he would message me..but I guess I was wrong? Anyways...'He is kinda cute tho' I- what am I thinking...I shook my head and got up from my bed.

I put my phone on charge while I head to the bathroom to change.

•••

Everyone in the class was noisy as usual I was listening to my friends talking as I see Irene walking towards us.

She slams our bench making us startled and look at her in confusion.

"What?" Jennie said.

"Jisoo, I want to talk to you," Irene said looking at me ignoring Jennie's words.

I looked up at her it looked like she was ready to kill me right here.

"Why? Let's talk here." I said

She roughly grabbed my hand dragging me out of the class as the class gasped at her actions, I looked at my best friend's who were ready to fight Irene I gave them a look signaling 'It's okay, I can handle this.' They understood what I was trying to say and sat back down sighing.

She let my hand go once we are in a corner with no people around.

I looked at my wrist and said "Ow-" That hurt since her grip was very tight.

"Are you trying to steal my Taehyung away from me?" She said looking into my eyes.

I scoffed. "You dragged me out of the class for asking me this?" I said glaring at her.

"Just answer the question." She said.

"No, I'm not. And you don't own Taehyung." I glared at her. I hate people who act like that even though the other person is not interested in you but you still try and get their attention.

"You dare speaking back to me?" She said.

"It's not like you rule the world Miss. Irene." As I said those words she angrily grabbed my hair pushing me to the ground.

"What's wrong with you?" I said holding my head trying to get back up but she pushed me back down. "Stay away from my Taehyung." She said.

"What is happening here?!" Taehyung yelled as he approached the both of us.

Taehyung's POV

I was walking to the classroom humming as I saw Irene pushing Jisoo on the floor.