Silent Treatment

Jisoo's POV

Taehyung is still letting her sit with him after knowing that she has a bad attitude and the things she has done, Wow just wow.

I just wanna go home with just me, Chicken, and TV.

The bell finally rang, I'm FINALLY free from Kim Taehyung's intense starting.

Is he trying to flirt?

Not going to lie but...I kinda felt butterflies in my stomach I tried my best to hide it—Wait a damn minute. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING JISOO?! He did not give you butterflies it was just...just a...er...Yeah! It was from hunger!

I was arguing with myself in my mind when suddenly someone slammed my desk making me get back to reality.

"KIM JISOO! IT'S LUNCH." Jennie Yelled.

"Ooh Yeah!" I immediately stood up and kept my books aside.

"What were you thinking about?" Rosé asked.

"Nothing," I said as I looked beside my seat and saw Taehyung was already gone.

Tashyung's POV

The bell rang as all the students got up and rushed to the cafeteria, I glanced at Jisoo who was lost in her thoughts.

Irene got up from her seat and held my arm dragging me to the Cafeteria, Shit- I got myself in some serious trouble.

Why did I fucking agree to this-

"Slow down!" I said making her walk a little slower than before.

She linked her arm with mine while walking to the cafeteria, many students were gasping and whispering at us.

I looked at Irene who was acting like we are a couple.

I tried to gently stop linking arms with her but she wouldn't stop, I sighed in defeat.

This is all my fault, I shouldn't have freaking agreed.

I saw my Idiot apparently best friends who were laughing and giggling instead of helping me walk behind us, I gave them a death glare to make them stop.

They both still kept laughing, Jimin and jungkook. You guys will regret this.

Jisoo's POV

He must've gone with 'Irene'.

"Let's go miss Turtle Rabbit Kim!" Lisa said and pushed my back to make me walk while Jennie and Rosé held both of my hands dragging me to the cafeteria.

Turtle Rabbit Kim.

There's a story behind this name, It won't take too long so let me tell you.

I'm 19 years old so...Im legally allowed to drink,  my 3 cracked best friends forced me to go to a restaurant and have some soju since it was Lisa's Birthday and her parents are in Thailand so she celebrates it with us sometimes and sometimes visits her parents for her Birthday.

I agreed because they pleaded a lot and of course it was Lalisa Manoban's Birthday how could I refuse.

I get drunk very soon since I don't drink that much but I was forced to drink and...I actually got really drunk.

I don't remember anything but, Jennie, Lisa, and Chaeng said that I was whining like a baby, etc-

Flashback to that day

"Anneyong, I'm Jisoo Yeyyyy" Jisoo acting like a little kid.

"Wah, Couldn't believe that our Jisoo can also act like this," Jennie said.