A date?

Taehyung's POV

I and Jisoo have been having normal conversations sometimes. I feel like she is still trying to avoid me, But I think...it's fine Since she has a boyfriend...She doesn't want to get close to other guys?

I was chilling in my room laying on the bed, Still can't get her out of my mind, Should I ask her if we can hang out...? Maybe as just friends? I would look like a creep...Maybe I will just go for a walk. Since it's Sunday and all of my friends are supposedly 'busy'.

I take my coat from my walk-in closet and start walking towards the nearest park.

I should take walks more often, I look up at the sky and smiled the sky looks beautiful.

I reached the park and sat on a bench under a tree, the breeze was really soothing I closed my eyes and relaxed myself.

"Wow, He is so handsome." A girl from a little distance was whispering to her friend looking at Taehyung.

"Is he a model?" Her friend whispered.

I opened my one eye and looked at the other side of the road, A beautiful girl with long jet black hair was playing with a puppy and was laughing and giggling. My heart stopped for a second ignoring all the noises of the streets and the people that girl was the only thing I was focusing on, Her smile made my heart beat fast.

I got up from the bench and approached her.

"Hey, Jisoo-ssi" I whispered in her ear making her a little startled. I smiled at her.

She stopped smiling and got up before looking at me.

Jisoo's POV

I wanted to go out to eat something, I sneakily got out of my house and was heading towards the park.

As I was walking I noticed a puppy licking my shoes. I bent down and petted him gently smiling.

"You must be hungry..." I frowned looking at the poor puppy who wanted some food.

"Stay here I will go get you something to eat," I said as if the puppy would stay right at the place but I really wanted to get him something to eat hoping that he would be there.

I went to the convenience store and bought some dog treats.

I was walking to the spot where the puppy was and the puppy wasn't there. I'm an idiot to ask the puppy to stay there.

I looked around and saw the same puppy running towards me from a distance, I smile at him and took him in my arms.

"I thought you were gone." I frowned.

"Look! I bought you some treats~!"

I let the puppy jump off my arm as I open the treats packet for him, He was eating them quickly.

"Aw..., you must be really hungry." caressed his fur while he eats the treats.

My eyes land on his back paw and see a cut. Poor puppy...I quickly took out a napkin and wrapped d around his paw.

"I should get you to a vet."

I picked him up in my arms since it finished eating, the puppy was licking my face, "Well, we should go now and get you healed" I lifted the puppy in the air and hugged him."

"Hey, Jisoo-ssi" Someone whispered in my ear I turned around quickly and found Taehyung smiling with his hands in his coat pocket.

"Oh, What are you doing here?"

"I was here to take a walk and then I saw you." Taehyung replied with a bright grin, I made an 'o' shaped mouth before saying "Well, I should get going I have to go to a vet."