Her Brother.

Jisoo POV

"Oh, so that's what happened.." Taehyung replied after I explained to him what happened last night.

"You should apologize to him,m," I said glaring at Seokjin Oppa, He looked at me making a 'why' face.

"He got hurt by your stupid prank dumbo."

"Fine" Seokjin oops replied.

This man literally put his leg onto another one sitting thinking he is sassy, "Sorry." Seokjin oops said.

"U-uh it's okay-" Taehyung said.

"Yah! That's not a proper apology" I said.

"So, am I supposed to beg for forgiveness and cry?"

I held seokjin's back of his head and made him bow "He is apologizing for his stupid behaviors, He is really sorry right Seokjin Oppa"?

"Aish- Yeah yeah I'm sorry, Now leave him It hurts!"

I let go of my grip, "I've come back after years and you are treating me like this?" Seokjin Oppa said.

"Shouldn't have played your prank then," I replied.

Seokjin Oppa throws a cushion at me "I'm your older brother, show some respect!"

I threw the cushion back at his face and soon enough we were hitting each other with not caring about the guest we have.

Taehyung's POV

Two of them were fighting with cushions I was shocked, Is this how siblings bond-

I was sitting there awkwardly just watching them, Few minutes passed and they finally stopped and sat back.

"Sorry, you had to see that, my stupid brother is very sorry too," Jisoo said eyeing Seokjin.

"Oh." I awkwardly chuckled before continuing "it's okay."

"Jisoo, Can you go check if the food is ready and if it's not then sit there and call us when it's ready," Seokjin said to Jisoo glaring at me.

"It will be done in few minutes I don't have to go there," Jisoo replied.

"Go." Seokjin then looked at Jisoo giving her a deadly stare.

"Okay, okay. You don't have to stab me daggers with your stares-" Jisoo said getting and walking to their kitchen.

"So, What's your relationship between you and Jisoo?" Seokjin asked me this random question very suddenly which kinda startled me?

"O-oh! We are just friends..." I replied with a little smile, Why did I stutter I look like a complete idiot, It kinda aches to call her just a friend but we don't have any more relation than just Friends, right?

"Hm, She was worried for you last night it didn't seem like you were just Friends."

"U-uh, Actually-"

"Oppa! Food is ready!" Jisoo shouted from the kitchen.

Phew, She saved me.

"We have a lot to talk about but for now let's go eat, We shouldn't let food waiting!" Seokjin said as he led me to the way of this big Dining room.

I sat on the chair across Seokjin as Jisoo sat in the middle.

"Waah! Bibimbap! I missed Korean food." Seokjin said picking up his chopsticks.

We all started eating and I saw Seokjin Oppa putting meat in his sister's bowl, They really have a close relationship even if they fight, Is that how siblings are?

"So, How did you guys meet?" Seokjin brought up a question randomly.

Jisoo looked at Seokjin Oppa shooting him glares, "Yah! Don't stare at your big brother like that! I know I'm handsome but still!" Seokjin said.

Jisoo hits his arm lightly and he acts like he is severely injured, This is really great entertainment for me.

                 Thank you ~~~

"Thank you for the food, I will get going now." I politely bowed.

"You are welcome, We have a driver waiting for you he will drop you, at your house," Seokjin said.

"Thank you." I again bowed.

"Take care." Jisoo softly muttered looking down.

A soft little smile appeared on my face I looked at her anne last after an I bid my goodbye and get into the car, I told my address to the driver as he starts driving there.

I'm Tired...After some time, The driver stopped at my house "Sir, We are here."

"Ah, ok. Thank you." I got out of the car and headed towards my huge front door up the stairs.

Suddenly my mom ran out from the front door and hugged me "My son! Where were you?! We were so worried! Or should I say I was worried!"

"Calm down eomma,  I was at a friend's house," I replied.

"Why didn't you pick up your phone?" Eomma asked.

I quickly checked my phone and there were hundreds of missed calls from eomma, "Oh, It's on silent, so it's eomma."

"It's okay but tell me or pick up your phone when you are out" my mother kissed my forehead as I grinned.

My dad also comes out And says "I told you, He is grown up now You shouldn't treat him like a child anymore"

My mom gave a death stare to dad I giggled at their cute little interactions.

"What's so funny, You are eomma is shooting bullets at me with her deadly stares"

"Yah! Go inside! My precious son do you want to eat something?"

"I already ate eomma,, Im just sleepy," I replied

"Oh, Go to your room and, Take some rest," Eomma said.

I went lay room and layed on my bed, Today was really crazy...

                           ~~~
the

Hi! Sorry for the late updates I have been busy with some stuff, I just want to keep entertaining you guys even if it's a short chapter please vote and comment to keep it helps to keep me motivated!

Have you heard Butter, Please Stream Butter it's a really great song it is stuck in my head- love you guys!   💖💜