The orange hair boy

you woke up to the sound of text notifications spamming, you grabbed your phone completely exaghusted and unlocked my phone. The phone light lit up among your face, you rubbed your eyes trying to focus and read the texts your friend Yachi sent me.

"Y/n I'm getting ready for school, r u ready?"
"y/n?"
"y/nnn"
"Y/N"
"Y/N ANSWER RIGHT NOW"

you read the texts and completely bolted out of your bed, shoot you have school you thought to yourself.
you grabbed your phone and tried to text that you were getting ready, you didn't have enough time to wash your bangs or even curl them. you grabbed your uniform and tried putting it on while getting an apple from the kitchen for breakfast. You grabbed a hair roller and rolled it on your bangs, hoping tjat they curl by the time you would get to school.

"So I see that you're going to be late for your first day, aha!" you looked up, and it was your sister, Sakura laughing at you because you looked like a complete mess. "No time to talk, I have to get ready" you Replied. You slid on your shoes and was surprised to see Yachi on the front porch nearly asleep.

"Yachi?" Once she heard your voice she jumped up by surprise.

"Finally I've been texting you forever, and what is with that roller in your hair!" she chuckled.
"Ah sorry! I woke up so late."
"Nah its fine, but we should really start going cause I would rather not be late."

You both walked to school, karasuno high-school, you were going to be first years there.

Once you both reached the destination Yachi was completely out of breath "oh- my God" she said wheezing.
"you can't be that out of breath, right?"
"no, I'm so dead right now-"
As she continued talking you noticed a boy walking towards the school, his orange hair beamed as the sun reflected against it.

"Y/n, helloo, earth to y/n" Yachi said while waving her hand in front of your face.
"oh, sorry I just got,, distracted" you said.
Yachi turned back curiously to see what you was so interested in, but by the time she looked back the orange hair boy already was in the school, but what she did see was a flock of crows flying over the school.

"you can't possibly be blown away by that, its just crows." Yachi said
You were confused on why she said that until you looked up and noticed that there was in fact a lot of crows. Going along with the excuse that Yachi made herself,
"yeah they were just really,, interesting" You said nervously, hoping she wouldn't be able to read right through your lie. As you walked in with Yachi, you both separated and you headed to your first class 1-A.