A^2+B^2=4C

You walked in and walked towards the back where you would hopefully go unnoticed, you looked up and recognized the orange hair boy from earlier today. He was so cute, No you almost blurted out loud while fighting your thought, you just came to this school you can't like someone so soon.

You took a glimpse of him again, he was smiling, you could feel your face getting flushed with pink. He then took the seat INFRONT OF YOU? you looked around the room looking for a camera or something, surely this has to be a mistake its almost as if you were in an anime. The boy took a seat next to this blue haired boy, you didn't want to completely eavesdrop into their conversation but by what you heard they were talking about volleyball.

As class started you just wrote notes and doodles in the corner of your paper, you wanted it to be second period already. "Hinata, why don't you come up and show us how to solve this equation" the teacher said.
"uh sure" Hinata said
After you looked up, you put two and two together and realized that the orange haired boy is named Hinata.
He got up nervously and grabbed a white board marker from the bin, "uh" he said nervously to himself.
You examined the question "A^2+B^2=_" it wasn't even a question it was more a fill in a blank to a formula. You watched Hinata look at the question looking around the room for help, you almost felt bad.

"so you see the A and the B and clearly the next letter in the alphabet is C so,," he looked at the teacher for a response or some sort of confirmation that he was right, but the teacher just stared at him with a poker face.

"ok continuing on, um- so you add 2+2 and it equals C4?" he said while his hand was on his neck.
"No." the teacher said firmly
wow I did not expect the teacher to be that harsh you thought to yourself.
"You can sit back down Hinata, Um, is there anyone else who would like to finish the question" you looked around the room thinking that surely someone will raise there hand, no one. You looked at the teacher accidently making eye contact
"You, Whats your name?" the teacher said pointing at you.
"oh its l/n y/n"
"how bout you come up here and answer the question ok?" he said this like you had a choice, you stood up and walked to the front of the class, and wrote down the answer "C^2" "Excellent! you can sit down now" the teacher said.

As you walked back to your seat you thought to yourself, surely the class can't be this stupid.

(Y/N pov)

I mean I'm not that smart but how could they not know that. Maybe I just knew it since my sister practically drilled it into my head in the summer.
The bell started ringing which caused it to interrupt my thoughts. While I was walking i was blocked by Hinata.
"Wow you're so smart y/n" he said giving me a thumbs up.
"oh aha it was nothing really" and I meant it, I mean I was in the 1-A classroom so how smart could I really be?

You both said bye and you walked to your next class, Art class, your favorite class to be specific.