Art room

"Y/N GET YOUR ASS UP YACHI IS WAITING FOR YOU" Sakura yelled

You got up and started getting ready, about 5 minutes after you were outside, and Yachi handed you a green tea.

"Here you go" Yachi said smiling
"Ah thank you!"
"So yesterday I saw you at a Cafe with some boy, hm why didn't you tell me"
"Wait- what"
"Yeah the orange boy you mentioned the first day!"
You caught her up on what was happening and you and Noyas plan
"hmm and your hanging out with Noya after school? why not Hinata"
you didn't actually think about that before, but you didn't think it was any problem
"I don't know he's kinda fun to hang out with"
"Uh-huh okk" Yachi said nudging you
"Hey its not like that!!"
"ok yeah I totally believe you, so you wouldn't mind me telling Nishinoya you like him since you have no feelings towards him then, right?" she said sarcastically
She then started running towards the door
"Wait no Yachi!"
You chased after her, you knew she was joking but for some reason you were still scared.
After chasing her for like 10 minutes you were both out of breath, and since you came to school early you decided to go to the gym and watch the boys play volleyball.
"you know this is like really stalkerish of you y/n" Yachi said
"What- no I mean like kinda"
"Yeah its totally stalkerish so who are we looking at?" a mysterious voice said
You looked up and was greeted by a silver hair boy who was towering over you "I'm sugawara, but you can call me suga" he said putting his hand out
"uh I'm y/n and this is Yachi" you both shook hands and he promised to say nothing about you watching the boys play volleyball.

At lunch Yachi was late to the rooftop, about 5 minutes of waiting she returned "Hey I'm so sorry I got totally ambushed by this really pretty girl" she started turning deep red.
"well what did she say?" I asked
"she asked if I could be like the second manager of some boys volleyball club"
That must've meant when Noya asked if you were the second manager, for some reason you felt the sick feeling of jealousy towards her.
"Oh omg thats so cool"

I don't know why I was getting jealous I already watch the boys play after school with Noya, but once Noya is able to play will I even get to talk to him. You decided to brush it off since you had three more classes you needed to finish. Soon it was the end of the day and you started to walk to art club.

"Hi students, I'm Sato-Sensai, today we are going to be working on a banner for the volleyball club!"

That means that Hinata will be able to see the banner you worked on, you were determined for the banner to look flawless. Sato-Sensai asked for ideas, and the students came up with numerous ones, each better and better. The teacher wanted it to be fair so everyone was involved, so everyone wrote down something that they wanted to paint in the banner so it would be equal. Eventually class ended and as you were cleaning up you heard your name being called, "Y/N" Noya said waving outside of your classroom. "Oh hey ! I'm just finishing cleaning up"

He walked in the class to see what you were doing, but you remember the teacher saying the Banner was going to be a surprise. Before he could see the Banner, you used your hands to cover up his eyes.
"I don't think you should look at this" you said
"why? is it another drawing of Hinata" he said grinning
"WHAT! no no no !! its a surprise"
"For who? is it for me for helping you, you shouldn't have"
he was being sarcastic, but technically it was also for him as well since he was a part of the volleyball club.
"well technically yes" you said
"oh ok then I'll leave"
he turned around and started walking towards the door
"you know you can take your hands off me now I won't peek" he said
"i don't exactly trust you, I'm closing the door so you can't come inside"
"aww" he pouted

You finished cleaning up and walked towards the door and there Noya was waiting

I want yuu, NishinoyaxreaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara