Art class

Art was something you were naturally gifted in, and you actually made money off it by selling commissions. You walked to the class to be greeted by the door being slammed in your face. wtf you thought, this can't possibly be how my first day is starting, you waited a minute completely analyzing everything you could do, should you knock on the door? should you open it? The teacher hurried to the door "You should know better, you are a second year arent you?" she said completely analyzing you.

"uh no I'm actually a first year, I'm just taking 2nd year art" you replied hoping you don't sound to narcissistic.

"oh" her face blossomed up with bliss "That's wonderful! there's a seat in the middle near Tanaka, Tanaka raise your hand so- uh what was your name again?"
"Y/n"
"Yes, so Y/n knows where to sit" she exclaimed, she was way to happy you thought.

You looked at the boy next to you, completely shaven hair, I would definitely think he would be one to smoke or something. He noticed you looking at him and looked at you. Shit you thought.
"So you're a first year huh?" Takana asked
"Oh yeah !"
"What do you draw in art then since your so advanced" he said jokingly
"well I paint a lot and I also draw traditional"
"Traditionally?"

As you were going to answer you were cut off by the teacher, "Y/N since you clearly think this lesson isn't benefiting you, come up here and show us how to draw hands using anatomy"

You really can't catch a break you thought to yourself, but you reassured yourself since you LOVE drawing hands.

"OK" you said almost grinning
You grabbed the chalk and started sketching a hand, even though it was a bit wonky after you finished it you stood back admiring your work.
You looked at your teacher who was completely shunned thinking your art wasn't going to be good. "You can go back to your seat now" as you walked back you felt peoples eyes one you, shit.
"Woah that was amazing" Tanaka said with a toothy grin while holding up a first pump "hey don't leave me hanging" he said
you first pumped him back, while smiling back.

Once the lesson approached closer and closer to lunch, you were staring at the clock, counting down every second until the bell was going to ring" you counted down in your head "3,2,1" and the bell rang, you got up from your desk while everyone else was packing up and hurrying up for lunch.
"Hey um, Y/N can I have your number incase I have any questions about art" Tanaka said while raising his phone in his hands
"Oh sure!" you took his phone and entered your phone number in
"See you tomorrow" Tanaka said waving
"See you!" you replied.
Finally, now I just had to have lunch and finish another class and I can go home! you almost squeled at how excited you were, the reason you were so excited was because your sister promised to get you Boba after class, and who doesn't like Boba.