Promise

"OK so where are we going?" He asked
"i was thinking an arcade?" you said seeing his response
"OH! ok that's great!" you saw a smile form on his face

Noya POV

Y/N said that she wanted to go to the arcade with me, we've gotten closer in the span of a couple days. I don't know why she didn't ask Hinata to go to the arcade instead, maybe she didn't have fun with him when they were studying.

We both walked out of the door leaving the school, since the Arcade was a bit farther than walking distance I offered to pay for us to go on the bus.

I swiped my bus card, when I was walking in I realized how full it was and that there was no room for us to sit down, so we had to grab onto the railing.

"So what games do you like at the arcade" i asked, its been silent for way to long and I don't want to be awkward
"um, I like the dancing ones" y/n said embarrassed
Why was she getting so flushed, I didn't want to make her feel embarrassed so I lied and said
"Really! Dancing in my favorite too" I smiled at her and watched her face as it glowed up. Whenever she was Happy it just made me feel happier. No what was I thinking this is unofficaly Hinatas girl, and I was the one who offered to help her, if I start falling for her she'll think I'm using her. I could feel the bus come to a complete stop .
"Let's go!" I said

As you both walked off the bus, you could feel an adrenaline rush come over you, you heart was beating fast but your thoughts couldn't stop. You were overfilled with ideas of what to do.
You both walked in and went to purchase a game card, you bought the $20 dollar one for the both of you to use. When you went in the actual arcade you were overwhelmed there was so much stuff to do.
"So what do you wanna do?" Noya said with a teethy smile
"i actually have no idea"
"hmm-" his words were cut off with a gasp "we should play the game were we shoot the zombies!!!!" Noya said jumping, he grabbed your hand and dragged you to the game.
"The one who wins has to buy dinner" Noya chuckled with a wink
"hopefully you brought your money" you confidently said knowing you were going to win.
Noya swiped the game card and handed you one of the toy guns
"let's do this" Noya said
The game started with a short monolgue of a virus that infected everyone, eventually it lead up to the climax of you and Noya being surviors and shooting the zombies while you were both on a jeep. You aimed at the zombies closing one eye so you could focus better, while you pulled the trigger on the toy gun it had a vibration afterwards. You looked at you and NIshinoyas score and you killed 19 while Noya killed 23. You weren't gonna lose, you only had 20 more dollars which was going to be used towards a manga. Once the game ended you looked at the score and sighed in defeat. Noya looked at you with a wide grin "aha and you thought you were gonna win Y/N better luck next time!" he said with a glow in his eyes. You could feel your hands getting warm, but you weren't upset to loosing against Noya, you almost wanted to lose to him again to see him that happy.
You both viewed the arcade looking at which game you were gonna tackle next, Packid, crossysteet. Eventually you both were playing Packid and you were awful at it, everytime the ghost was close, you would completely stop. Noya noticed and started getting frustrated "Nonono y/n let me show you how" Noya was behind you, and he reached his hand to the controls his hand brushed past yours while he grabbed onto the controls and showed you how to play.
"Y/n,,,"
You looked up and it was Yachi, you completely forget she worked here. Noya didn't realize and his focus was on the game.
"Hey yachi!" You said
"You two look awfully close" she teased, you didn't realize what she meant until you noticed what pose you were in, you both were practically hugging! you face became flustered and you were embarrassed, Noya let go of you and started scratching his neck, also embarassed.
"nonono it's not what it looks like" you said with your hands infront of your face.
"aha sure,,," Yachi said walking backwards and leaving me with a wink.

"soo are you hungry?" Noya asked breaking the loud silence.
"Yep!" you said
You both walked to a cat Cafe, when you were there an orange one jumped on your lap

"aww it looks like hinata" you said
"oh yeah it kinda does!" Noya said "so what are you going to do about Hinata?, what's your next action plan?" he questioned

"huh I dont know, maybe have a conversation with him and get his number, since it's easier to text then talk"

"that's a good idea!, and I'll try and talk about you infront of Hinata again to see what his reaction is!"

"OK but promise me to make it subtle" you reinforced with your pinky out

"Promise!" Noya said latching onto your pinky