I spy with my little eye

You grabbed out your phone and texted Noya
(your texts are in blue)

"Noya is that you"
"what could you possibly mean?"
"Are you sitting at the Cafe Hinata and I are with, spying with Tanaka??"
"aha I guess you caught me red handed"
"Does Tanaka know?? that i like hinata"
"um, I told him that I like you so I didn't sound like a stalker"
"You would sound like a stalker either way 😑"
"just contuine your date and pretend I'm not here"
"ok fine"
"And don't forget we have volleyball after;)"

Not long after you and Hinata both said bye to each other, he offered to walk you home but you said that you were waiting for someone.

A few minutes after Hinata left, Tanaka left and You went to sit with Noya. You noticed how big his hoodie was, it was so oversized on him.
" let's go and play volleyball" he said grabbing your arm and nearly dragging it to the park, you caught him up on what happened and came up with a new plan for tomorrow.

You both were finally at the park and started playing volleyball.

Y/N POV

"OK so what did you want me to do" I asked
"Just throw the ball and ill try to recieve it m" he said
I bumped the ball to the left of him, oh no it was way to far left, shit i already messed up, but i didn't, I watched as Noya fell on the ground and was able to hit the ball up, this kid has to be superhuman cause what the fuck. my face almost dropped, how was he so fast?
"Good one" he said with a wink

As you both practiced volleyball, he said that he'd buy you ice cream since you were out longer than expected. We walked to the convince store and he bought a popsicle. We sat on the outside and he unwrapped it, it had two Popsicles together so he broke it and gave you the one.

"so do you like Hinata" Noya asked

"Well I'm not sure, I think he's cute, but I don't know if I like him, how am I supposed to know"

"Well when you make eye contact you should just know it, almost like you feel safe and trust him"

"hmm okay then, so should I make eye contact with him tomorrow?"

"Hey that doesn't mean its a indication that he likes you, but if you don't know and you find yourself smiling when you look at him, it should be almost like a clue"

"Oh ok I get it"

You both finished your Popsicles, you didn't realize before but it was really dark out.

"Is it okay if I walk you home? it's kinda dark" Noya said
"Yeah sure, my sister probably wouldn't like it if I walked home alone anyways"
While he walked you home you heard a scream, you latched on to Noyas arm for safety, until you realized what you did

"ah! sorry I didn't mean to its ju-"
Nota inturuppted me and said "Its fine" his face was almost flushed with pink

He dropped you off and you both said bye to each other

Y/n Pov

Oh my God. Why was that so fun, more fun than I had with Hinata. nono its probably cause I'm closer with Noya but i knew Noya for same amount of days as Hinata. As I walked in the kitchen, Sakura was spying out the kitchen window that faced the front of the house. "So who was the guy you were holding hands with?"
What- did she see me, was she waiting here the whole time, also I wasn't holding hands i was just holding his arm because I was scared.
"What- no" you tried to protest
"ahaha !! your face is so red" Sakura said while laughing
My face red? why was it turning red, i walked to the washroom and to my surprise my face was flushed with a deep red, but why?

You looked at your phone to Nishinoya texting you

(your text is in blue)

"Today was surprisingly fun"
"Surprisingly?"
"i didn't mean it like that, I just didn't think u were gonna be so much fun! we should hang out again"
"How about after my art club meeting, we can go somewhere"
"sure you find a place and we can talk about it tomorrow"

For some reason you found yourself looking forward to tomorrow.