Boba

You walked out of the class and felt a vibration in your pocket.
you jumped back in shock to only realize it was your phone. Yachi was calling you.

"Hey y/n the lunchroom is REALLY busy so I'm at the roof right now" she exclaimed.

"Ok ill be there in a bit" you said before closing the call.

you walked up to the roof excited to tell Yachi everything about first and second period, you opened up the door and she was sitting on the floor.

"HEYY Y/N COME SIT DOWN IM HUNGRYY" she yelled patting the floor next to her.

You were a bit confused on why she wasn't eating, then you remembered how your sister ALWAYS made you both lunches and packed them in your backpack. You went near her and sat down, opened up your bag and took out, 2 bento boxes.

"yesss If your sister didn't pack me a lunch I was going to starve." she sighed

"ok I think she made sushi"

"WHAT"

"YEAH" you replied in the same tone
As you both ate, you both caught each other up on your classes so far, eventually the bell rang, and the end of the day approached faster. You were in your last period gym and the bell finally rang alarming the students that the first day of school was finally over.

You met up with Yachi after school and walked home.
"I'm so tired from Gym, those girls DONT stop, either do the boys but that was expected." Yachi winked.

"Ikr I could barley catch my breath"
Eventually you were at your house, she kept walking though since her house was a little after mine.

Finally your going to get boba, you walked up to your door literally almost skipping.
"Sakura" you shouted, Oh no swear if she isn't here im going to scream.
"Surprise!" Sakura said coming out of the kitchen "let's go" she added on.

Sakura POV

My sister has a Boba addiction, like she's that excited for a 429 yen drink.
"OK let's go" I said and there it was my sister literally dancing because of boba, either she's really happy or I'm just a crazy person who isn't excited.

Y/N POV

I saw my sister literally peirce her eyes through my eyes, she clearly wasn't having it, but I wasn't going to let her ruin the mood.

"Let's go" I said

We both walked to the boba store and I looked around, what no way I thought it was Hinata and a bunch of his friends. What if he sees me im not even wearing anything cute, ok I'm just gonna pray that he doesn't see me.

"Y/N" shit I thought to myself, I looked up and it was Hinata waving to me. why did he have to be so friendly??

"Heyy" I said while waving back
After I saw my sister finish ordering she motioned for me to come ove- "ah! I'm so sorry" why did I have to run into someone this is so embarrassing, I looked up and saw someone not so much taller than me, which is surprising since I'm like 4'10. He had brown spiky hair with a bleached blonde little tuff in the front. "Oh no worries" he said grabbing a straw.
I went to my sister and ordered a Honeydew milk tea, I loved milk teas even though I shit my pants everytime I drink them.

Before I left I took a final glimpse around the room and I saw that boy I bumped into sitting with Hinata. They must be friends I thought.