Chapter 4: Investigating the Island and making the cyclops

A/n: Hello my fellow readers here is the next chapter to this story. Now I'm going to be doing the floating island in this chapter while the island with the gun will be in the next chapter. Now let the chapter begin!

Y/n's pov

As more days went by, being stuck on this planet gave me some time to explore what I can and I got many coordinates of other life pods. I manage to find the ones that could allow my seamoth to go and not be destroyed by the depths. Also during all this time I've been getting close to both Zoey and Revara, who comes to visit my base and not cause trouble.

But I have also noticed that Revara seems to enjoy teasing Zoey and I have seen the girl blush once in a while when we're alone. But nonetheless I went back to the darker depths where I heard the creature sounds.

Y/n: Alright, Y/n just suck it up. You have gotten enough courage to make a deal with one Leviathan class creature and if this one is able to talk to like Revara, then you can probably reason with it.

With that I went down into the dark depths, while trying to keep myself calm but thankfully in the darker depths some of the underwater plants glowed which was good. I've also took and scanned a whitish blue plant with blood red orbs attached, luckily my scanner and PDA identified it as "Blood Kelps."

Y/n: Alright! Now I can make any more useful things.

Once I got the Blood Kelp along with other minerals like "rubies" but as I was making my way to my seamoth, I couldn't help but feel like I'm being watch by something or someone. With that in mind I made my way into the seamoth and get the hell out of the dark depths of the waters.

Y/n: Man, going there is nerve wrecking. But it was worth it, since I got some pretty useful materials to make more tools or who knows what.

I then drove my seamoth back to the safety of my underwater base, but since it's going to be a long ride I put on some music to listen to during the ride.

-time skip brought to you by Chibi Y/n listening to music while being followed by Chibi Ghost Leviathan-

Once I got to my base I parked my seamoth in the Moonpool and got out of the seamoth, I than placed my collecting's into lockers to store them and use for a later date.

Y/n: Now that those are stored, let's see if I got any more life pod coordinates or other messages.

I went to the radio to see if I got anything, the first time I did it was a message from Sunbeam who were trying to contact Aurora ship, but sadly not much of the computers were functional.

Radio: Sunbeam broadcasting to all survivors of the Aurora. We've covered more than half the distance, so hold on in there. We've scanned the planet for dry land as we speak. You couldn't have picked a less convenient parking spot, but we'll be in touch as soon as we have a landing site for you. Sunbeam out.

Y/n: Well at least I can get off the planet soon. *gets and idea* Now that I think about it, I did get coordinates of an island from a PDA in one of the life pods. I can check to see if that island for any good landing spots, but I have to find away to send a message to Sunbeam.

With that in mind I went outside of my base in the open water to find Zoey to tell her where I'm heading, but as luck would have it she came to me going towards the Moonpool.

Y/n: Ah, Zoey I was just going to call for you.

Zoey: Hi, Y/n. What is it you wanted me for?

Y/n: Well, I got a message from more of my people that are on a ship called the Sunbeam, but it's going to be awhile for them to get here to pick me up and maybe some other survivors if there are any left.