Chapter 6: Big A$$ Gun

A/n: Hello! my fellow readers, here is the next chapter to this story. Now let's get this chapter underway!

3rd pov

Y/n right now is on the beach staring at a giant structure, while its design is unknown to him but can tell that it wasn't human made.

Y/n: Okay, so there was defiantly some form of intelligent life here. Let's just hope they're friendly. Or if there even still alive or on the planet.

He then makes his way to the giant structure, but he just before he gets closer to it Y/n sees something on the beach side. Once Y/n gotten close enough to the object, it turned out to be a broken tablet with a darken purple marking on it, seeing that it cannot be used Y/n brings out his scanner to at least get some data on the broken tablet. Once the scan was done not only did Y/n get data, but he also got a blueprint to know how to make it.

Y/n: Nice! At least I can make it. *sees the material list* But it seems it's going to be a pain in the ass to make. Any way, let's see if I can find a way in that structure.

Y/n continues to the structure and once he draws closer to it, he sees an entrance leading inside of the structure. But like all obstacles, his path is blocked by a green energy field which Y/n touches it and proves that his hand cannot pass through it.

Y/n Well shit, who or what ever made this thing. They did not want anyone or anything coming in/or out of it. *sees a compartment that is the same size as the tablet* Huh, I guess those tablets act as keys. If that's the case, it could stand to reason that they are hidden. Well, the best I could do is explore the island and then head back to my home and the girls.

He then proceeds to leave the beach side and into the wildlife of the island, without noticing a slight glow underneath the vast waters and a large tentacle in the distance.

-small time skip brought to you by Chibi Y/n exploring the island while finding more fruit and a encrypted data pad-

Y/n's pov

After searching the entire island, like the other island I have found a plentiful of fruit to eat, but I won't be taking them back to my home base since I already got some from the first island. But unlike the first island, I haven't found any bases or any structures for me to scan that was made by Humans. Also there was some caves that I was able to find an encrypted data pad, which I will have to decode it at my home base, since I have no idea how long it would take to decode it.

Y/n: okay, time to head back to home base. The girls might get a little worried if I'm gone for too long.

I return to my seamoth and start to turn it in the direction of my home base, as I turned the seamoth I saw an odd looking creature just swimming around without a care in the world, but it had similar human like features like the girls back at home base. I gotten a good look at her too, she had a purple layer of color and with her inner body having a blue bio-luminescent glow.

 I gotten a good look at her too, she had a purple layer of color and with her inner body having a blue bio-luminescent glow