Chapter 1: surviving a crash

A/n: hello my fellow readers here is the first chapter to this story now I haven't got many votes for any of the below zero girls in the harem but the female Warper is in the harem I will show a picture in a future chapter also if you want any more female sea creatures of subnautica big or small please let me know in the comments and let the chapter begin.

Y/n's pov

hello My name is Y/n L/n and I am a member of the Aurora a ship that was jumped to a planet of 4546B to observe planets. but unfortunately some thing hits the Aurora involving the ship to make a crash landing. like any other level thinking person I make my way to one of the life pods to safely escape I entered life pod 5 after closing the hatch I slid down the ladder and took a seat in the chair and press the pad to launch the pod.

Pda: launching in 3....2....1

I then felt the pod being launch  as I look at the top of the pod seeing the Aurora through the hatch window.  then an explosion occurred in the Aurora as it was descending to the planet.

Y/n: ah fuck!

as the pod descends further the fire extinguisher and a panel of the pod came off and fly around the pod as the panel then flies to my face hitting me knocking me out.  

-timeskip-

when I came too I look to my left to see that there was a fire inside the pod. which I quickly press the button to release me but the harness wouldn't budge. which I slam my fist down making the harness release me thinking clearly I grab the fire extinguisher and spray it putting the fire out.

Y/n: *drops the fire extinguisher* okay that was not what I expect to wake up to see a fire.

I then get my pda out to power it on I gave it a few taps on the screen. it starts up in emergency mode when it starts booting.

Pda: you have suffered head trauma. this is considered an optimal outcome.

Y/n: well at least it's not going to be a serious issue.

pda: this pda has now rebooted in emergency mode with one directive: to keep you alive on a alien world.

Y/n: alright that could help with my survival.

pda: please refer to the database for detailed survival advices good luck.

I look through my inventory to see the only thing I have on me is the fire extinguisher and my diver suit since the nearest planet is a made of mostly of water. along inside my pda are various basic blueprints I then put the pda away  look around the pod to see a med kit fabricator, a small storage unit, a fabricator to make things with the right materials and a radio. but it can't function until the inside of my pod is fix I then opened up the small storage unit to see a survival knife. two nourishment bars, two flares and a scanner.

Y/n: well saves me time making one.

I took the knife and the scanner while putting the fire extinguisher in the storage unit. then I went up the ladder to get a good feeling of my surroundings once I got to the top of the lifepod only to see the crashed Aurora in the distance with various high damage.

pda: the Aurora suffered orbital hull failure. cause unknown. zero human life signs detected.

Y/n: that can only mean one of few things that could happen. I just hope I'm not the last survivor because I don't want to feel alone. *looks down at the water* well as the old saying goes "nothing ventured nothing gained"

I then went back into the and opened the floor hatch then drop down into the water.

3rd pov

as Y/n was in the water he looks around to see the underwater plants and fish which surprised him to see different kinds of small fish.