Chapter 3: close encounters

A/n: hello my fellow readers here is the next chapter to this story. now I'm sorry for not updating in awhile, but I'm back in action. now let the chapter begin!

Y/n's pov

right now I'm right in front of the large creature with colors of red and blue along with mandibles on the sides of her head. I slowly point my scanner at the creature to get an idea of what I'm looking at.

PDA:  subject is known as Reaper class: Leviathan.

Y/n: [shit! a leviathan class!?]

female reaper: so~ what are you doing around here.~

I really should make some kind of rebreather that can allow me to speak while underwater, I make some hand signals telling her that I need to be up on the surface to speak. which to my surprise is that she said one thing.

female reaper: oh I see. then allow me.~

she then wraps her massive arm around me, but not too tight and starts to swim up towards the platform of the Aurora that was blown open. once we reached the platform and out of the water she places me on the platform gently, while the female reaper stays floating above the water, I then took off my rebreather mask letting my face be seen along with my h/c hair.

female reaper: my~ your cuter than I expected.~

Y/n: *blushes* um thanks, but how can you speak and why do you look almost human?

female reaper: oh who know. so why are you here, little human?~

Y/n: well I was exploring what I could find for my survival and some sea moth parts.

female reaper: I could help with that. for a price.~

Y/n: well, who knows how long that I'm going to be on this planet, so what do I got to lose.

female reaper: I'll take that as a yes, but I won't cash it in yet, just describe what the compartments you are looking for to me.

I then begin to explain the compartments that I found over my time before I explored the Aurora since I didn't have a propulsion cannon. once done she nods to me and winks before diving back under the water, which I wait for a couple minutes that almost reached an hour until the female reaper leviathan rises from the water with the compartments I needed.

female reaper: I hope these are what your looking for.

Y/n: *smiles* yup. that what I needed, thanks umm... crap I didn't ask for your name.

female reaper: oh, no big deal, but my name is Revara pleasure to meet you...

Y/n: Y/n. Y/n L/n nice to meet you Revara and thanks for finding these for me.

Revara: no problem. just remember I will cash in our deal later, but do be sure to visit me, cutie.~

Y/n: yeah. no problem. and I'll be sure to do that.

I then start scanning the parts and place my mask back on, then dive back in the water and head back to my base that is my home. along the way I make sure to avoid hostile lifeforms that could either hurt or kill me, but to my surprise once I reached my base I saw the female humanoid peeper waiting around my base.

Y/n: [did she waited for me?]

the female humanoid peeper then noticed me making a surprised face and immediately swims over to me. once close she looks around my body like if she was looking for bite marks or something.

female peeper: your alive?! and unharmed? how did you get away from a reaper leviathan?

I motion the female humanoid peeper to go up above the water, which she gives a confused look, but follows me to the point our heads poke out from the water. I took off my rebreather to reveal my face to the female peeper, which I noticed part of her face around the cheeks are a darker color.