Chapter 5: Investigating the second island and meeting the Ghost Leviathan

A/n: Hello my fellow readers, here is the next chapter to this story! Now There's going to be a lemon for one of the girls in the harem, but I will not say who it is yet and I will be adding a female gargantuan leviathan to the harem. Now let the chapter begin!

Y/n's pov

It has been a few minutes, since me and Revara have been near the Aurora to find all the parts to scan for me to make the Cyclops, luckily we have not ran into the Leviathan class that Revara mentioned and I'm glade we hadn't, Once we were sure that we've found enough to scan, we begin to head back to my base.

Y/n: hey, thanks for the help Revara.

Revara: *smiles* It's fine, I'm just glade we got out of there safely and without encountering her.

Y/n: Tell me about it, though I be worried about the one that is within the darker parts of these waters.

Revara: oh, I know who your talking about, you don't really have to worry about her too much.

Y/n: Her?

????: She means me.

We finally managed to get back to my base and I was expecting to meet back up with Zoey, but when I turned to face the voice I see another humanoid fish creature glowing with white and blue colors.

Y/n: Um, hi?

glowing girl: Hello, you must be this human I've heard from that little peeper girl.

Y/n: My name is Y/n yes, but who are you and where is Zoey?

glowing girl: My name is Ai the ghost leviathan, but I'm more gentle around other creatures in the waters than my other leviathans. As for the peeper girl, *points to a support beam on Y/n's base* She's hiding there.

I turn to the support pillars that keep my base up, and see that Zoey pokes her head out and quickly swims to me, then wraps me into a hug and I just hug back.

Zoey: I'm so glad your back! I was worried that I was going to be alone with Ai.

Y/n: It's fine, but what are you doing here Ai?

Ai: I was curious when I first saw you near the Blood Kelps, but went back to your base.

Y/n: Wait, were you the one that made that sound I heard when I was there?

Ai: No, but it was one of the males of my kind and is more aggressive towards prey.

Y/n: That's good to know, anyway I'm just about to make the Cyclops.

Revara: And why are you making it?

Y/n: So I can go down to deeper parts of the waters, but I won't be going down just yet cause I want to check the second island that Sunbeam will pick me up, and hopefully meet up with other survivors.