Prologue

Jue Viole Grace, sometimes going by the peculiar name of The 25th Bam and nicknamed Hades. He is FUG's Slayer Candidate, and has been for around 50 years. Belonging to the organization after he obtained the last piece of Enryu's legendary thorn, he is among the most powerful even against ancient slayers. To this day, he refuses to take a seat in the slayer roster for one reason: Khun Aguero Agnis, nicknamed Cerberus. A long time ago, when Viole first involuntarily joined FUG, he was trapped in a sadness that lasted for about 8 years until he finally escaped the organization to live happily with his friends, including Khun Aguero. Only about a decade or two later, when he obtained the last thorn fragment, Enryu's thorn was completed in Viole's body. Offered great money and power from FUG to have him at their dispense, he accepted under the only condition of letting Khun Aguero stay by his side. From then on, they set on the path to become the notorious Hades and Cerberus of FUG. Many years pass, and Viole uses his shinsu to keep him and his pair young forever, as he made an agreement with each floor's guardian to do so. Alone but together, both lost and found… Two angels tainted by the flames of hell. Embark a journey into their minds as a viewer from above…