Episode 2

"O-Okay...?" His dry, cracked lips smushed into each other nervously. As he tries to catch up to his speedy partner, he sees a ball of paper similar in size to a bullet journal's pages. He swiftly picks it up with his hand, and sprints to catch up with Bam.

At the mansion's threshold, Bam stops, and says the same monologue as every time they go out to complete an order from FUG.

"My name to you right now is no longer The 25th Bam. It is Jue Viole Grace, and you are no more than Khun.", He said with an empty face, looking at the dirt below.

They looked into each other's eyes and nodded with a sense of courage. They step off the polished stone porch and start walking toward the target.

"Hey, Viole?" Khun asked innocently.
"What is it?", Viole quickly replied.

"Well, I found something in the manor, I think you dropped it..." Khun took out the crumbled piece of paper from his pocket and started to open it.

"No! Don't open that!" Exclaimed Viole as he snatched it from his partners hands.

Frightened from his deadly reflexes, Khun jumps up and drops the paper ball. Delayed by a solid half minute, Viole mutters I'm sorry while looking away.

Khun's whole face turned red at the sight of Viole cutely apologizing.

They look at each other nervously, and Viole lends his hand for Khun to hop onto the Blue Shield prepared.