Episode 1

"Bam!", Aguero called from the other side of the small and elegant mansion they shared. "You get the order yet?"
Aguero is hopping up and down as he puts his dapper shoes on, and is wearing a white button up shirt and plain black pants. His straightened blue hair hot and fresh from the blow-dryer still steams from his ice shinsu reacting to its heat.

"Yeah! I did! It says we have to kill this annoying guy named Pourledraun. In the note, he's done some seedy stuff to FUG while hiding in the bottom ranks of Jahad's army." Viole, his naturally beautiful chestnut hair flowing to his knees from it's ponytailed base, draped over his black turtleneck shirt like a veil. He wore gray pants similar to his partner, and faded black boots that were clearly cleaned too many times.

"Why do we gotta go all their dirty work?", Aguero asked, complaining.

"We wouldn't have to do this if you'd just let me take Yama's seat. He said it himself that he's bored with being a slayer.", Bam said plainly, repeating variations of this many times over the years.

"No! You can't be a slayer. I won't let you do that. People are gonna depend on you, Bam. More than they already do."

Bam put his head down and looked at the marble floor.

"You're not a god, Bam.", Aguero spoke softly and briefly bit his ear then walked off giggling.

Starry-eyed, Bam blushes as he sharply laces up his shoes, smiling crookedly with furrowed eyebrows.

I know that, Aguero. I don't need to be reminded.

Bam fiercely stood up, crumbled paper in hand.

"Let's go."