Episode 6

He then broke the hug, waiting for Khun to go first.

Receiving the signal, they climb over quickly and quietly in perfect sync. They land on the soft green grass and make their way to the back of the house. Like they expected, he carried his needle with him, adorned in all the gaudy things a FUG traitor would want to have. The pair watched him for a while until he finally sat up.

On Viole's cue, Khun activated Enna Core and trapped Porledraun in his living room, confusing him for a solid two seconds. Viole used that time to strike, piercing a small amount of compounded shinsu into his heart, bleeding him out to receive a short but painful death. Respectfully, he carries the man into his yard and buries him ten feet under. Washing his hands in Porledraun's own sink, he nods for Khun, signaling to leave. Silent and solemn, Viole comes out into the sun with the sparkling needle the man carried.

Respecting that Viole didn't want to talk, not a word was spoken from Khun then whole way back.

At FUG headquarters (yes pretend that exists ;-;),they present to the elders Porledraun's needle, adorned in precious jewels and metals. In return, they get another day of living free and walking around.

FUG, Jahad's army, as well as the entire tower besides his old teammates, have always feared Viole. After word got spread that he led a war with Jahad's army, his name started to pile up. After the fighting, people started to find out more. Soon enough, he was being harassed by the entire tower. Of course FUG would want him back, how could they have let such a precious pearl slip from their fingertips? Khun was the only thing that made him alive, and they were even willing to take him away from Viole.

Walking away, not even looking at them, Viole says under his breath manipulative bastards in tears.

Khun noticed his comrade storming through the gates, and immediately caught up to him.

The mood was heavy, and Viole was clearly tensed up. Switching the mood up a bit, Khun randomly put on a giant smile.

Startled by the strange action, Viole understandably asks, "Uhh, Khun, what are you doing…?"

Khun giggled. "They say a smile is contagious. So I figured I'd give you the disease."

Voile dramatically coughs, and starts running out of the building while pretending to die.

"And… Death!", Viole says with plenty of drama. Without even trying, Viole starts to belly laugh right outside of FUG headquarters.

"See? Told ya!", Khun said all bubbly. "Let's head back before it's dark."

"Sounds like a plan. Wanna walk or fly today?", Viole asked.

Khun looked off into space for a few seconds, factoring in both time and his plans for when they get home.

"Can you fly for us?", Khun wanted to know how much energy Viole had left.

"Hmm… I think I can make it to our rest stop, but then I'm out of juice till tomorrow.", Viole replied, with his hand on his chin.

Viole closed his eyes, harnessing the little bit of shinsu he had in him.

Still closing his eyes, he asked Khun with an intense focus, "Wings or platform?"

"U-Um…", He stuttered. "Platform will do.", He answered, thinking about being held in Viole's arms. It made him blush so hard he had to look away.

"Alrighty then, blue shield it is.", Viole said as he formed a platform. He extended his hand, showing his welcoming golden eyes as his hair moved with the wind.

In a trance, Khun gently took his hand. A moment of awkward smiles and they were off, looking away from each other to hide their intense blushing.

They were too dense to realize it, but deep down they both knew they had intentions to the next.

And so, they embark their short journey to their rest stop, only to not notice a key factor in their surroundings.

Behind them, atop a large brown building, Jinsung Yu crept over the edge. His eyes peered above from the roof, simply examining with his sharp and tired face.

"Good boy.", He said, quiet as a mouse.

He looked down and swiftly jumped down, not making a single noise.