Episode 4

"Has Jue Viole Grace.exe stopped working?", Khun said too loudly.

Coming from an alley, a random man in red clothing picked up on the name and perked his head up.

"Shit." Both of their faces knew what was going to happen.

"OMIGOD GUYS, IT'S JUE VIOLE GRACE OUR SAVIOUR!!"

"You're the truest of all them in that FUG business"

"Hey mommy! Are those guys really the bad guy and doggy everyone's talking about?"
"Yes hon, Hades and Cerberus. Now let's get out of here before we become names on their list."

"Lord Jahad will never let you two leave alive!"

The two looked at each other in utter defeat. With a single nod, they knew exactly how to evade this type of situation.

Here's a rundown of how they work:

Viole, master of the air, can use three types of wings so far. These include Blue Shield, his Soul Wings, and his homemade wings using the power of Enryu's thorn. Usually for this scenario, using Blue Shield is best because Soul Wings are too bright and Enryu's Wings are too loud to start up. Khun uses his special lighthouse specifically crafted for transportation, which he uncreatively called Suspendium Shot. How it works is he jam packs low quality suspendium into the lighthouse and they use fire and ice to make a chemical reaction that makes it shoot into the air at the desired angle.

They speed off from their small corner all the way to the city over, in a matter of minutes.

"I'm already tired.", Khun looks plainly at Viole, who seems more energized than before.

"That was fun!" Viole's eyes twinkled with golden light as he rejoiced with the souls inside him.

"No fair. I get sleepy after even a little bit and you're over here asking for more. It's so adorable, yet such a tease", Khun said while gazing at his floaty comrade.

"Not my fault you keep dying on me. You're lucky you still have that fish swimming around you."

Khun thought having Yeon's fish was more of a hassle than anything. Constant fevers and being cold, and there's always the occasional cardiac arrest. Passing out and waking up in the arms of the person you dedicate your life to. Fun.

"Whatchu thinkin about?", asked Viole, casually slouching his arm on Khun's shoulder.

"Mind's just going off on its own again…", sighed Khun.

"Need help with that mind then?"

"Not before you get yours checked"

"I'm fiiiiine, whatcha talkin bout?"

They both busted out laughing, knowing full well how broken their mental states were. Jokes aside, they had no clue where they were.

Second post from my stockpile of writing. I might post a third today I dunno.