Episode 5

They look around a bit more, and realized they went way farther than they thought.

"Crap!", Viole exclaimed.

"What?!", Khun said as he sharply looked over to where Viole was pointing.

He was pointing to two guards, likely warned about them already, considering how fast news travels in this god damn tower.

"That is a problem...", Khun hissed.

He checked his expensive watch and looked back at Viole.

"Well, we won't really have to deal with it since it's about time to get going again.", He said while standing up, brushing off his pants.

Viole stood up as well, and rolled up his sleeves, revealing countless scars.

Khun watched as he did so, faintly blushing.

"Okay, let's get this over with, shall we, Khun?", Viole said calmly, hands in his pockets.

"Yes we shall.", He said, following Bam who had already started walking.

A few moments later, Viole quietly activated Blue Shield and invites Khun to hop on to the outdated but still tactful platform. Khun takes his hand and Viole pulls his partner up.

They make their departure out of the city, and chuckle at everyone down below pointing at them.

"See ya!", Khun said with a cat-like grin.

Viole laughed softly at him, not noticing his cheeks turning pink.

They make their way through the city gates and zip through the forest nearby. They pass magical waterfalls, luxurious lakes, and lively ponds, until they meet a big building that looked like the photo given.

"I guess this is the place.", Khun said through a deep sigh.

"Let's… Let's just get this over with..." , Viole said, looking terribly sad and frightened.

"Are you okay, Bam?", Khun asked with sincerity.

Viole sniffled, then snaked away Khun's hand, which was moving toward him gently.

"Viole. J-Jue Viole *sniff* Grace… My name i-is Jue Viole Grace. *sniff*", He managed to utter out.

"Bam I-"

"No no no no no no no...", Viole said wavily, panicking.
"They're not going to kill you... Right?", He said, with a forced smile, making way for tears to wrap around his cheeks.

Khun was shocked, but then he sighed. He dropped his shoulders and walked towards Viole.

"It was the paper, right?", Khun asked quietly. "The one you crumbled and dropped?"

Viole's eyes widened.

"You d-didn't r-read it, r-right?!", Viole yelled.

"No…?"

Relieved, Viole wipes his tears and walks over to Khun.

"Good.", Viole said, wrapping his arms around his partner.

"Are you okay now? You know Karaka will be on us if we don't turn him in on time.", Khun said, blunt as ever, smirking.

Viole nodded with a slight chuckle, and looked behind him to the obnoxiously fancy gate of their target.

Aha yes, an update! Wait, what even are those things-