Episode 7

A/N: So I wanted to take my time with this, but I guess the anxiety took over and I just needed to finish before I blew up. Being a procrastinator is hard work 😌💁

Anyways here ya go, 6 total readers 😅

Focusing back on Viole and Khun, they fly over building after building. The glowing platform fades away as they jump off in an alleyway. Khun's hair glistens in the lights that brighten up the pitch black streets, and they both show signs of exhaustion.

They reach the gravel below, and nimbly land on their feet.

With a quick draw of the breath, they exhale and slouch against the smooth house behind them. They look into each other's tired eyes and nod, completely in unison. Viole curls up into a brown and black ball, and soon after fell into a dreamless sleep.

Soon after his partner, Khun feel asleep on Viole's warm body, dreaming vividly of past events in his early life.

--Hours pass… Nothing moved… And all was still.

Everything was calm. Everything was as per usual, the same as the many years they spent in this life.

Hades and Cerberus were living the best they could in their own little Hell.--

The familiar elongated feet of King Jahad came up to view, panning up his legs, then his chest, filled with gold and other flashy accessories. His neck was adorned with the clasp of a red cape of the velvet variety, held by his body weight in the sitting position. That cocky grin fills his face, knowing he owns whatever enters the Tower, and lastly his sickening eye coverings. He covered his toxic yellow orbs with three eyes made of expensive red fabric, coincidentally being the 'Symbol of Jahad'.

"Put the plan into motion.", He barked at the two men kneeling before him bearing his sharp teeth while doing so.

"Yes, my Lord.", The one on the left said, not having permission to look at Jahad's 'devine' face.

--And just like that… Gone.--

The camera zooms out, and the world around you fades to Aguero and Bam's mansion. You see them having a bubbly conversation as their tired and dirty appearances pass through the front doors of their home.

"Oh my God, Aguero, you're too much!", Bam says jokingly, kicking off his blood-stained shoes to be cleaned later.

"I mean, it's true, isn't it?", Aguero spoke to his other half, delighted.

"I suppose you're not far off from what he-"

Bam couldn't finish his sentence because he got interrupted by the sound of his own laughter.

Bam looked up to see Aguero holding his shoes to his eyes and making a silly face, mockingly imitating the metal slayer known as Karaka.

Aguero dotted around, hopping on his silk-slippered feet. The aura around the two of them was so bright it could make a depressed teen smile, and even then they'd probably get cut from the sharpness of Bam and Aguero's happy smiles.

Aguero eventually stopped, leaving his partner unable to breathe from laughter. The blue-haired fiend threw his shoes behind him, and extended his arms to Bam. The moon was high, and it was definitely time for them to go to sleep.

--They finally finished their mission, and until they get another one, they're "free"...--

Is 533 words good enough? Idk I'm depressed and this took forever due to many naps in between.