⓪ ⁝ 「 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 」

@ PAN_BREAD
PRESENTS..

LOVESICK
──────────────────────────
HINATA HAREM

Multiple men can be seen, all blushing, as they stand in front of a small ginger. More than ten males surrounded the ginger.

Some were lounging on the many couches, and some were just sitting on the floor, a bluenette bowing in front of the confused ginger.

"W- We like you! No... We love you, Shoyo!" He confessed as he stared at the ground. "H-huh?"

The ginger looked around the room. Some were visibly blushing, some had indescribable emotions written on their eyes, and some were nodding. They were agreeing at the statement of the bluenette.

"I can't... Im sorry.." The ginger dejectedly apologized, slowly stepping back.

The others looked at the ginger, smiles were still plastered on their faces, but it seemed like there was something in their eyes that made the ginger afraid.

They looked... Dangerous.

"Huh?" One of the blondes asked, his irises diluted as he stared at the ginger.

"Shoyo kun... You're joking, right?" A brunette asked, slightly chuckling.

"Im not... Im very sorry.." Shoyo stared at him as he placed a clutched hand on his chest, a sad look on his face.

Without waiting for the others to speak, he left the room.

He missed the maniac like smiles that appeared on their faces. The ginger was lucky to not see the sudden change in their expressions.

"It's alright, guys... He'll come back running to us, I just know it." A green haired male assured the others, their hearts still pounding loudly for the ginger despite the rejection.

"He always does that."

That was the last time they had seen the ginger.

But despite his disappearance in Japan, the people who confessed to him one day knew where he was. They knew what he was doing, and they knew the people around him.

It seems that he couldn't escape their grasp after all.

Their grasp that tightly held the ginger on a tight leash, and they were proud to hold that leash.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

4 years had now passed.

Inside one of Japan's International Airports, a ginger can be seen. He was wearing all black as he walked down the plane.

He looked like one of those celebrities.

Though, the speculation wasn't too farfetched.

The ginger looked around his surroundings.

"Im back..." He muttered, walking towards a luxurious black car that almost took the whole crowd's attention.

While walking, he didn't notice a pair of golden eyes following his figure. The owner of the eyes smirked before turning his back.

Even after four years, he still felt the pleasure of being held by that certain tight leash.

His ignorance and acceptance on this made the lovesick people grin in amusement.

" We've waited for you, Shoyo. So don't go disappearing on us again this time.."

▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰

PROLOGUE
;;        disappearance &
return

➛ you can request any - x hinata ships here !

LOVESICK
───────────
@ PAN_BREAD