➅➅

did you ever regret using me ?

❝ did you ever regret using me ? ❞

// Future Shoyo //
- this will mainly focus on Future Shoyo's day after waking up in the dream he was pulled in .

Opening his eyes to meet the dampened cloth of the small table in his room, Shoyo smiled softly. Raising his head, only to be met by the harsh ray of sunshine hitting his eyes.

"Past me truly is annoying." He mumbled to himself before getting up, sure that the maid is already waiting in front of his door.

Stretching his sore limbs, the small lift of his lips never left his face. His eyes blankly engraving holes on the picture that was in front of him.

Well, three pictures.

One with his husbands, one with his children, and one bigger picture that has his whole family in a frame. The only people he truly loves.

Putting on a robe, he walked out of the room, ignoring the maid who bowed to him and went inside to clean his room.

I think she's the one who's been stealing my jewelry, I'll deal with her later. He thought before walking down the stairs.

His movement elegant and poised, not even ashamed for wearing a robe outside of his room.

He looked times more quieter than when he was in his past self's dream. Something his past self wouldn't expect from the way Shoyo acted.

How did he even get into this mess? How did all of this even started?

Well, the truth is, he also experienced the same thing as his old self. He wasn't that surprised when a minor headache turned into a full on unconscious corpse, his soul inevitably leaving his body as it was forced to enter the past's dream. He wasn't shocked.

He already experienced it so he should also be the same future counterpart too, right?

Well, unlike when he was younger, his future self didn't let his husbands know that he was in this weird world. But he, Shoyo, let his husbands know.

But they're the both person so how could they have different events?

In all honesty, everything isn't a coincidence nor a prediction. This Hinata Shoyo is the same as the others who had experienced this; the same face, the same body, the same personality... But different events.